Chapter 9: Star Resort

Boy, I Love You So

Seungri's POV

    The moment I stepped out of the car that lead us to this expensive resort I was immidiately welcomed by the smell of fresh air and the sound of the leaves on the trees while the winds are blowing them. This is the life, nothing but fresh environment that sorrounds you, skies are blue, a very amazing view. I closed my eyes as i took a deep breath and imagining the things i would do to savor my moments here in STAR RESORT. 

    I then started walking towards the entrance of the resort together with my hyungs. Then a decent looking man then welcomed as warmly and introduced himself as Mr. Lee.

"Good day sir,I believe that you are BIGBANG. Welcome to Star Resort. You are our VIP guest we will guarantee all of you that you will enjoy your stay here. Please follow me. We will give you one of our best suites." This what a vacation should always be like, FREE! And i say we deserve this. I grinned widely.

"Ya, what are you grining at?" Top Hyung asked. 

"Hyung isn't this place awesome! The views are breathtaking!" We followed Mr. Lee and we passed by a pool facing the sea. Just by looking at the water it makes me want to jump there. Its very inviting and the pool is at the perfect place to watch the sunset. A good place to stay while you have a woman on your lap. Oh boy...that would be awesome...i gulped on my thought.

 

"Seungrat You better behave I tell you, or you'll be dead." Jiyong Hyung suddenly said. Okay that just creeps me out. Did he just read my thoughts?

"I don't need to read what you're thinking Seungrat. I already know!" Okay he is totally freaking me out now.

"You were being obvious Seungri" Daesung Hyung suddenly told me from behind.


 "Wipe your saliva will you, you are disgusting!" My saliva? I touched the corner of my lips, and damn i was droolng just by thinking having a woman sit on my lap? well...i can't blame myself though. We continue on following Mr. Lee until we passed by another pool again. The pool has green lighting underneath with a tree between it. It is more inviting than the first one I saw. I must say this pool is perfect for a steamy---I stopped on my thought when i realized there are 4 pair of eyes staring at me. Then I suddenly chuckled.

"You guys were staring at me, because you guys knew what I was thinking because you were thinking of it too, weren't you? hahaha" They all glared at me. Okay if looks could kill..then I'm probably in heaven now. I deserve to be in heaven right? because these 4 men in front of me are evil. I then look at the other direction to avoid their gaze.

"This is where you stay Sir. There are five rooms inside. The leader of your group must occupy the one in front of the pool. The 4 remaining feel free to choose which one each of you will be sleeping. And do tell me if you need anything." After that Mr. Lee left us.

I immidiately opened all the ddors I see and look at each one of them. Except the room near the pool of course. I didn't like what i saw Not until I opened the last door. ^_________________^

"Ya, Seungri!" I saw Top Hyung called me at the same time throweing death glares at me.

"waeyo?" 

"I AM YOUR HYUNG! And I say..im taking this one!" He said while pointing at the room who i have already choosen as mine.

"But Hyung..."I whined. Little did he know that I already grab hold of the knob and twisted it open. I suddenly went inside the room and locked it inside before Top Hyung could even say anaything.

"Ya!!! You sneaky rat!! Naga!!!" I was grining like a dog inside celebrating my VICTORY against the master rapper. booyaah!!

 

Youngbae's POV

"Look at those 2 lunatics, thay are acting like a bunch of kids." I said as i was looking at Seungri and Top Hyung. And to think TOP is the oldest here. The old guy must've given up shouting at Seungri inside HIS room now when I noticed him walking towards me and Jiyong.  While daesung found his room already and probably sleeping by now. "i really have weird friends".

"What did you say Bae?" Jiyong asked me and Top Hyung frowned at me. "I did not just say that out loud."

"yes, you just did bae. And its quite odd that I can relate on the thing you just said...like having a weird friend?" Top hyung said while staring at me. I just chuckled at them and showed them a peace sign.

"The resot is awesome though!" I said trying to change the topic. "Am I right Ji, Top Hyung?  We get to spend our vacation here for free. The breathtaking view, the sparkling water that you might think there are stars in it. Maybe that's why they call it STAR Hotel because of the sparkling waters that looks like STARS. When YG hyung told us about this free vacation I was really surprise and i never expected that this place is this awesome and wonderful! What do you think guys?"

"You talk too much Bae..." Top Hyung blurted out.

"He's trying to change the Topic, thats why." Jiyong inserted. Busted! Okay if I only have superpowers I would have  probably drown this 2 people infront of me already.

"Okay fine, whatever...I'll go to my room now."

 

Top's POV

"You know Taeyang was right this place is indeed awesome!" I said and followed Jiyong as he walk towards the pool's outdoor furniture and sitted himself there comfortably still wearing the shade and acting very cool. I was staring at the sea in front of us. The place is very refreshing and breathtaking indeed. I never knew such place existed.

"Hyung, what do you call it when you keep thinking of that person even though there is a possibility that you might NOT see her again?" Whats with the question? He must be talking about BOMMIE. Well as a hyung I must give him an honest answer. I sighed "Its called LOVE Jiyong" then he just smiled at me. I roamed my eyes all over the place of the resort when A figure walking at the side of the pool at the other side of the expensive suite caught my attention. I couldn't be wrong. I know that person. I have been loving her for like FOREVER now.

"Is that BOM?" I heard Jiyong said. oh crap..this is not good. NOT NOW!!!

"What? where?" I said pretending.

"Over there! At the pool on the other side. I swear she was there!" Come on Top. Think! Think! Think!

"Can't get over her huh? You must be seeing things Jiyong. Come on lets go inside and get some rest. The others might already been asleep right now."

Dara's POV

Where the hell is that woman? Butler Lee already told me that he have already sent them to their respective room. Just the thought of Jiyong being here near me makes my crazy and this woman here is even adding more salt on the wound. I have already looked everywhere around the resort and I was even tempted to look at the place where BIGBANG are staying to see if she's there flirting but i know she wouldn't do that. I stopped on my tracks when I saw her swimming in the pool.

"Bom!" The girl then look at my direction and just smiled at me.

"Hey Dara! Come join me. The water was very inviting and I couldn't help it..i had to jump and swim." What did he just say? Join her? Is he freaking kidding me?

"What the hell are you doing?" I yelled at her.

"Swimming..."

"You are suppose to be with me and Butler Lee planning on our next move. We should not waste anymore time! They have arrived already!!" i swear I can see everyone on the place was a bit disturbed of my yell, but I didn't care at all. I am the owner of the place and I can do whatever I want.

"God Dara, will you please relax? I have taken good care of that already. You are acting like its the end of the world. " She said and starts to swim again.

"but Bom...." I whined.

"Shut Up Dara! God, you are overreacting just because of a man? What can I do to make you stop?

"Well, first, get your out of that pool and follow me to our suite." I said and stormed out of the place.

Bom's POV

I just shook my head while watching Dara pacing away from me. Seriously she is acting like a kid. I steeped out of the pool tool my robe and covered my body with it. I was on my way following Dara when out of no where someone grabbed my hand and dragged me in the deepest corner of the Hotel where nobody can see me.

    He then pinned me on the wall. I was about to shout for help when he suddenly covered my mouth with his mouth. He started the inside of my mouth wonderfully..damn he is a good kisser. Then he is now hungrily kissing me. Giddinies took over me when I realized who the culprit is, and without anyt hesitations I then started responding to his kisses with the same level of hunger. I can't help but moan when he caressed my thighs and finally he bit my lips and look strainght into my eyes.

"Oh, I love it when you bite my lips like that. But did I do something bad baby?" I asked.

"So you knew that everytime I bite your lips there is something you did wrong?" he asked me curiously.

"Top we have been together for God knows how long now. Of course I'd find that one out. SO tell me what i did wrong." I asked him again.

"Well, its just irks me seeing you like that! Wearing almost nothing to cover you flesh. And I hate the look of those men when they were looking at you, its like they want to eat you right there and then." I smiled at what he said and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Baby you do know that I love you right? And you know what I really love the look on your face when you are jealous. It makes me HOT." I said with a seductive tone. he then smiled ily at me. I love it when he does that too.

"you never fail to make me when you talk with that seductive tone of yours." He said then he kissed me again, hard this time. We kissed there for God knows how long now, savoring the sweetness of each others mouth. I started having heavy breaths when Top started touching ME intimately. God he is good but this has to stop. My Tabi lost his control now. I can't blame him though. Men who are in their sane mind would probably lost their controls if I am their girlfriend who's only wearing 2 little clothing at this moment. Lolz..concieted much.

"Baby, as much as I want you inside me, but I am afraid we must stop now." I heard him grunt after hearing what i said. 

"I am sorry I lost my control. It's just that I missed You so much!"

"I missed you more...you don't know how much" I gave him a tight hug and whipered something on his ear.

"i'm alone in my room tonight." I said then whispered to him my room number.

"I can't wait babe, I must go back to my room the others might be wondering where I went now....and I am really curious what are yo doing here." I just smiled at him and shoo him away.

"You'll find out soon babe. I love You.."

"I love you too Bom." And he just stood there looking at me.

"What are you doing? Now go...." And he then left me and I just stood there smiling while looking at his back. I unconciously bit my finger nails a habbit Im quite used of doing whenever I feel giddy. When I truned around I saw Dara with a questioning look on her face.

-----------------------

 

Yay!! Chapter 9 is done!!!!

Ohh emm gee...did Dara saw Bom and TOP?

Will Bom reveal her relationship with Top to Dara?

Confused? So am I...lolz....if you have a question.

feel free to ask me down there!!!  *Comment Box*