Chapter 6: First Encounter

Boy, I Love You So

    

Dara's POV

So here i am inside a famous club in Itaewon and I can't help but feel excited about finally meeting him there. I'll just have to stay focus and act more seductive than any other woman in there.

---FLASHBACK---

"This what you are going to do Dara. Since GD loves going into that bar then what we must do is that you do your first move there. Be as seductive as you can be and if you caught him staring at you, approach him and give him your iest smile." Bom explained. But somehow I don;t feel like its going to work.

"Bom, do you think I should tell him who I am so that he wont hesitate to refuse me or avoid me." 
"Well you can do that If he is being hard to get." I smiled at what she said. I guess asking for her help is the best thing I have done so far.

"Butler Lee, do you think we should keep in contact with her while she's inside that club? Like an ear phone or something? Bom asked Butler Lee.

"That's a great idea Miss. Bom" The butler answered her with a smile.

"So Dara are you ready for this?"Bom asked me.

"I AM SANDARA PARK, and I AM ALWAYS READY!". I said high and proud.

-----END OF FLASHBACK----

I continue walking  inside the club with grace and sophistications. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

     

 In my ear are ear phones where Bom is on the other line telling me what should i do. I can't help but stare at the and es inside that club. All of them are covered with theri sticky sweats and they definitely look disgusting. Why can't they just die and  let only people like me live. They  are such a dirt in the economy.

      Some even have the guts to stare at me...whoa!! Seriously? Who does she think she is? I stopped on my tracks and stared at the girl. This girl has some guts, she kept on staring at me even though I am already in front her. "Do you have any problem? Why are you looking at me like that? Feeling insecure?" Take that ! I saw her chuckle after hearing what I said.

"Excuse me? Why would I feel insecure? Are you a princess?" Whoa?!! This girl even talk back at me! How dare she...I was about to charge towards her and pull her hair when i heard Bom's voice on my phone.

"Yahh!! Dara what the hell are you doing? Don't stoop down to that es level! Go and do what you're suppose to do. Find G-dragon or whoever he is." If looks could kill this in front of me is probably dead. I just sighed and calmed myself, I gave the one last look with a disgusted expression and left. ! I continued on my tracks when I spotted GD at a near by round table with his friends, probably his groupmates.

"Target spotted Bom" I said over the phone.

"Good, be sure this GD notices you. Now do your thing and good luck." Bom replied at me.

I went straight towards the dance floor not far from the table they are at. I was dancing ily in the middle and I can't help but smile seductively whenever I look at all the boys in the dance floor. Desire is wriiten all over their face. And luck is probably on my side as I saw 2 people not far from where I am dancing, arguing and its the girl I have entecountered ealier and i bet she was mad because she caught his boyfriend staring at me. Who's laughing now huh ? When I look at the 5 men (BIGBANG BOYS) at the table I saw them staring at me except.....what???!!! IMPOSSIBLE!!

"Bom he is NOT looking at me" I said over the phone.

"Are you sure?"

     I look at GD again and I was surprise when I caught him looking at me but not the look I expected him to see but a look that says "I-AM-NOT-INTERESTED-IN-YOU" look. Whooaaat?? Seriously? Is he blind or something? He should be infront of me by now and asking to dance with him not looking at me without interest!! How can he just ignore me? He hasn't even met me yet!1 >.<

"This can't be!" I blurted out suddenly.

"What can't be? Dara whats happening?" Bom asked me worriedly.

"Sorry Bom, but i have to do this my way." I turned of the phone and was about to follow GD when suddenly someone held my hand. Its is one of his friend with the mohawk hair. !!

"hey there sweet babe. Want to dance?" He said. Well as i look at it, he doesn't look that bad. His chinky eyes is adding the HOTNESS teh he already possess and I bet theres ABS inside that shirt..i thought and unconsiously bit my lower lip. Wait?? fruckk...why am i fantazising this moron in front of me? I must follow GD. The mohawk guy was about to say something but I was not able to hear it as I stormed off  in front of him. My feet lead me to the parking lot and i start searching for a sign of GD but the guy is no where to be found. Great, just my luck! Ahhhhgggg!!! With my shoulder down, i was about to go back towards my car when suddenly someone pulled me and pinned me on the wall. Frucccckkkk!!! it hurts!

"hey baby...looking for me?" I was scared but when I saw the guy's face I was dumbfounded when I realized who he is. GD! What is he doing?!!

"You must be one of those crazy fans who's dying to touch my body. I know how you feel babe and i feel it too." I shrieked when I felt his hands touching my . My god! I can even feel his hardness touching my thighs.  What have I gotten myself in to?!!

"You see I am in the mood right now. So what do you say....no one is around. Lets do it here." He pinned me hard on the wall and out of fear i just closed my eyes. I feel like he was about to kiss me......or NOT. 

<*SILENCE>

When I opened my eyes I saw a smirk plastered on his face. What the hell is going on? Why is he not....errr...I should hate him for doing this to me right? But why I do I feel disappointed?

"Doing it here? I didn't think so...." He said suddenly and lossened the grip of my hand and starts to leave me confuse and dumbfounded. Does he find me attractive that he has to do that kind of MOVE to me? He could've just told me that he is attractive to me. Then GD stops on his tracks.

"You know, the dance you did at the dance floor was Hot and y and i don't deny the fact that you are truning me on and I know that dance was meant for me, am I right? But unfortunately baby YOU ARE NOT MY TYPE "

And the Son of a left me with my mouth open.

 

--------------------------------

Waahhh They have finally met and Damn

What do you think of their first encounter?

HOT or NOT?

Dara got pawned man!!! So you think DARA finally found her match?

Heheehhehe..Hope you guys enjoyed reading it :D

 

Aneyeong!! I'll Update again next week.