Chapter 4: Park Bom!

Boy, I Love You So

Dara's POV

I was left sitting in the leaving room tryng to absurb what just happened. This is the first time someone has insulted me and embarrassed inside  my property. The CEO doesn't know what he is up against. I was lost in my thought when the Butler arrived and stopped in front of me. Now what?

"What?" i asked annoyingly.

"The CEO already left".

"So what? Did you see what he did? He insulted me? he refused my offer and insulted me! I cant just slip that away!." I blurted out angrily.

"Ms. Park, basing on what I saw It was entirely your fault." I said honestly.

"What? You are siding him now?" i asked with left brow rising.

"I'm on neither sides Ms. Park. Its just is it really that hard to tell him that nyou want to date G-dragon? You made it sound like you want to buy him. And it was pretty insulting in his side because the CEO loves his talents like his own son so much."

"Agggggggggghhhhhh!!!!" I started to shout hysterically. Before i could lose all my patience I started to walk towards my room. This is so not over.

 

I opened the door of my room and closed it really hard. I then threw myself on the bed. The CEO's words are still lingering inside my head and it makes me even more mad.

""If you want to work your way to G-dragon, do it yourself like any other fans do." But i am NOT just any other FANS, why do I have to go through all that trouble when i could just Pay my way through him? But seriously why am I acting this way? I must have hit my head so hard for me to fall for him just like that!. YES, I AM SURE I AM IN LOVE.

SO KWON JIYONG! YOU ARE ONE OF SOUTH KOREA'S SOUGHT AFTER BACHELOR AND I AM ASIA'S RICHEST DAUGHTER. AND I SAY WE ARE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER.   devil

Authors Note: Wow Dara! You are really that confident? >,> i don't like you!

I am so sure that the moment he laid his eyes on me, he will automatically fall for me. Almost all men desire me and G-dragon is a NO exception. "I must make this happen." Its almost 8 PM. I hurriedly pick my phone and dialled Butler Lee's number.

"Mr. Lee, You must give me Kwon Jiyong's schedules on the next 6 months."

"Yes Ms. Park..I'll give it to you after 3---" I heard him say on the other line but i didn't let him continue.

"I Want it first thing in the morning" Line off.

 

Butler Lee's POV

Have I already told you that Ms. Parks demands is very unrealistic most of the time. Gaahhdd she is will be the death of me. >.<

 

Dara's POV

I will make him notice me no matter what. I need Bom's help. This girl is surely going to kill me after ignoring her. After 3 rings I heard Bom's voice yelling at me over the phone. Gaaahhdd i think my eardrum just broke. She has to stop scolding me. Here goes.

"I Need your help Bom. I think i have fallen deeply in love with this guy" I blurted out. The other line becomes silent.

<*crickets>

<*crickets>

<*crickets>

<*endless sqeualing on the other line>

"Jenny that hurts. Where am I? I am in Korea."

"Whoaatt!! You went there without telling me? are you trying to kick me out of your life?"

"Aniyo!! It's not like that!"

"you are such a witch!" Bom retorted at me.

"i know that already! >,>"

"Pick me up at the airport tomorrow. I want YOU to pick me up or you are dead!" Then Bom cut the line.

"Gosh she is really scary."

I am so lucky to have a friend like her. Now you all must be wondering who is Park Bom and why we end up being friends? You think I paid her? What do you think of me stupid? Paying someone just to be my friend? Whhatt? Yes, you say? You want to die? Aiiishhh chinja...anyways.

Park Bom also known as Jenny Park. I don't know where that name came from but Bom doesn't like me calling her that and i have no idea why. You all must be wondering why I talk nicely to her, Like a cute little puppy who has no capabilities of being a werewolf. Well its because yeorobun, Park Bom is waaaayyy scarier than me. Especially when she unleashes the Bominator inside her. Trust me you don't want to see that side of her. She is sweet and kind to everyone, she is the opposite of me. Everyone loves her and i love her and i can't act evil in front of her. She is the only who can control me and make me calm. I AM NOT A LESBIAN OKAY? Just want to make that clear, just in case your thinking of me that way. She is my protector.  If i need her help, she is always there for me. And she kills the people that talks bad behind my back. Ain't she awesome? hehehehe.

AT THE AIRPORT

Bom's POV

I am very sure that Dara will surely arrive late as usuall. That ssantokki is really gonna get it from me. >.< . After checking out I went to a nearby bench and decided to wait for Dara there when I saw someone familiar. Someone I smell "ex".

 

"Jiyong? Kwon Jiyong?" I called. And i felt relieve when the guy looked at me. At least i wont be embarrassed of calling the wrong person. :p

"Oh my God Ji. How are you all this years?" I asked. I smiled sweetly at him and it took him a couple of seconds to respond to me. What's wrong with him?

"Jenny is it really....you?" Jenny? ooppsss awkward atmosphere coming.

"Errr...yes. And Its Bom." I knew it. Awkward...akward silence. "So whats up?" Finally...i found my voice.

"Wow...you still look beautiful." Seriously? This guy is making me feel awkward than I already am! 

"How are you Bom."

"I am fine. And you?"

"I am fine too."

"It is really nice to see you again Jiyong. see you around?"

"yeah sure..errr wait can I have your number?"

"Sure, why not?" Without hesitation I gave him my number. Jiyong never change a bit. He is still damn good looking. If only I didn't broke up with him. Oh well, we all have to make decisions for the better. I just smiled on my thought and left, when suddenly.

 

"JENNNNYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" What the Fcuk O.O

 

Dara's POV.

Bom will definitely be surprise when she see's me at the airport right on time. :D I went out of my red ferrari and went inside the airport taking the tracks towards the arrival area. And there i spotted her talking to a guy. Wow..seriously Bom is such a man magnet. I just stared at her and the guy she is talking with...but one thing I noticed about the guy. He is really familiar. The body structure is abit skinny yet lean. Seriously where have I seen him before...and why is my heart beating fraintically just the sight of him. Who is he? I just ignored my thoughts and proceed on Bom's direction. And just in time she is about to leave him so I took the chance of calling her.

"JEEEEEENNNNNYYYY!!!!!!" Which made her startle of course and ran towards me.

 

Bom's POV.

 Aiiiissshhtt chungmal!! I hurriedly ran towards Dara and pulled her away from that place where Jiyong is. Gaahhhdd please forgive me if I kill my bestfriend as soon as we arrive at her place. I will surely kill her inside her house I swear!!!. I am so sure Jiyong must have heard her! This womans voice is just so big. Where the hell did she get that kind of voice inside a very skinny body? Aiiisshh chinja!! I was about to look back at Jiyong but i refrained myself from doing it otherwise he might think that i am still in love with him which I don't. Aiiissshhh!!!

"Jenny!! Whats wrong with you?" i spotted a red ferrari,..ahhh that must be Dara's car. Just wait till we get inside that car. I opened the driver sit and shove her inside and i opened the other side and went inside.

 

"YAAAAHhh!!! Sandara Park!! How many times have i told you that STOP calling me JENNY!!!!" I yelled at her which made the latter covered her ears. Take that!!

"Yaaahhh, why are you yelling at me? Don't you know who I am?"

"YOU WANT TO DIE?"

"Bommie I'm sorry" I sighed. This person will be the death of me. "Arrasso, lets go Dara."

 

Jiyong's POV.

After all this years, i never thought that seeing you again would wake up the feelings i felt for you before. I thought it was gone, but I was wrong. It is still here inside my heart. The feeling of longingness starts to occupy my heart as i stare at her back while she was leaving me. The smile on her face made me realize how much I miss her. I wanted to touch her, hug her and hold he in my arms forever. I was about to run after, stop her and never let her go when I heard someone calling out her name.

"Jeeeeeennnnyyyyyy!!!!"

 

"Jenny" I whispered. How could i forget that name? When we were still together I was the one who gave her that name, together with a necklace. Does she still have it with her? Could it be that this is distiny? Are we really meant for each other? "When will I see you again my Jenny?" I asked myself silently. I then look at the phone that i am holding and then I smiled as i realize that she has given me her number. I will see her again very soon. I stayed plastered on spot while staring at my phone when I heard a rat called out my name. 

"Welcome back Hyung!!" The rat greeted me together with the master rapper TOP.

"How's vacation Jiyong?"

"It was fine Hyung and it gets better and better. Hey rat!"

TOP's POV.


"Huh?" I wonder whats wrong with him? Since we saw him at the airport he has been smiling like a lunatic. I just followed him together with Seungri as we went toward our car. When suddenly my phone beeped. Its a text message from a very important person of mine.

(*TEXT MESSAGE) " I AM HERE. I MISS YOU BABY" I smiled at her text. And so i replied back.

"I MISS YOU TOO and I LOVE YOU".

 

 

---------------------

 

Wooohoooo Finally chapter 4 is done...heheheh

Ahhhh TOP has a love life. I Wonder who she is.

Are you guys excited? well me too..hehehehe