Chapter 10: CONFUSE

Boy, I Love You So

Bom's POV

"What! No freaking way!" Dara's voice echoed around the room when she heard about my plan. I was very grteful that she didn't see me and Top made out. I didn't notice the Comfort room near us when Top dragged me to that place. And Dara just thought I was at the ladies room that time thats why it took me long enough to follow her.

"Yes way!" I said. "Dara whats the point of asking my freaking help if you don't even have the courage to do it?" I smirked I know somewhere inside her I hurt her ego. I know I have bullseyed it and Dara doesn't like it when I am calling her a coward, even though not directly but she knows what I meant.

"Did you just call me a coward Bom?" She asked with her brow rising.

"Bingo!" I said nonchalantly. "you chickening out Dara?" I teased even more.

"Me? Chickening out? I am the heir----" I snapped at her. "Yeah, yeah, I have heard that before" I said cutting her infamous line about her being Sandara Park..geez.

"So you gonna Do it? or NOT?" I saw hesitation in her eyes and at the end being the girl who doesn't back out to any challenge

"Yes I'll do it" she said then forced a smile.

"Butler Lee you know what to do right?"

 

Dara's POV

"okay, I will be his assistant. Why assistant Bom?"

"Well first, assistant follows around her boss. 2nd this way you'll get to do your moves without any obstacles stopping you. You can seduce him, flirt with em or even have with him." Bom nonchalantly said.

"What? Bom....stop joking will you."

"Who says I'm joking? Dara you get to do what ever you want when you are near him. Trust me he wont except it :D " Okay Bom sounds like a ert now.

"Okay...whatever...so what does an assistant do?"

"Follow orders of course. So, you must never ever complain arrasso? Even if he asked you to have with him you must oblige immediately." She then walked faster ahead of me.

"Ya!! Park Bom!!!!" I yelled at her. Have with him? is she crazy?

"Dara, there is another thing. Bow to Mr. Lee whenever he is around with you and GD. Show some respect to your superior."

"Whhhaaat!!!! There is no way I am going to do----"

"lets stop this then" Bom said while glaring at me. Okay Dara relax...don't complain. You almost unleashed the Bominator inside her.

"No, I understand Bom." Bom then smiled sweetly at me. Okay she really creeps me out sometimes. 

"Good then we won't be having problems anymore then. You should be proud to be GD's assistant Dara. Most women in Korea would trade their lives just to be in your position. Have fun" Easy for you to say. I thought while staring dully at her.

"Should I introduce myself to him?" I asked again.

"Not yet plus it is getting rather dark. Butler Lee will introduce you to them HIM or Them tomorrow. For now, lets relax or maybe you want to go out?"

"yeah, i need a breath of fresh air. I'll just be on the beach when you need me for dinner." I then walked towards the beach, I need to be alone..I have waited for this moment and I am going to do this. I just need to ready myself for the unexpected. I was murmuring with myself when I heard someone talked behind me.

"Miss are you alright?" Oh my god! I know that voice. What the hell is happening. What should I do. My mind was all in panic. I don't know what to do. What the hell is this guy doing here? Gaaaahhddd.....this is crazy..ottoekei...should I face him? No...he might recognize me. it might ruin everything! Gaaahhhddd Bommie help!

"Its you isn't it?" he blurted out. What? He still ing recognize me even though my back is facing him? I then heard him making a step towards me. ...ottokei??!! I took one step forward..which is a big mistake because he might think that I am avoiding him and thats just confirmed his guess that its  ME although I am not really sure if it is really ME that he is talking about. I took another step forward...good work Dara, what are you trying to do? Drown yourself..you don't know how to swim for crying out loud. gaahdd I'll continue walking forward and might probably die if he continue coming any closer. God I don't know how to SWIM!! Why am I acting like an idiot now? Okay, it is now or never. I'll just face him. I enhaled deeply and slowly turned around a faced him. 

He was smilling at me..no more like a smirk! And then he walked even closer to me like an inch away from my face and the next thing I knew he coped my face with his both hands and covered my lips with his. Gahhhdd this is by far too much I could take. What the hell is he doing? Why is he kissing me NOW? His kiss, his kiss started hard now his kiss is gentle, soft and I can feel the longingness from his kiss. I just stood there like he was kissing a freaking maniquen not knowing what to do. Should I respond to his kiss? Gaaahhhddd my heart says how much I want to kiss him back but my says the opposite. With all my streght ( I think I have a little bit left, thank you very much) I pushed him away from me which startled him of course and then stormed off away from him without saying a word.

-----in the morning

 

"Gahhddd Dara wake Up!! Today is the day you have been waiting for!" I could hardly open my eyes when I heard Bom's voice thundering inside my room.

"Gahdd Bom it's too early." I didn't get much sleep lastnight. I was thinking what GD did to me the whole night. Why would he do that to me? Godd...he is confusing the hell out of me. I don't know if I will be aboe to afce him today...i feel like backing out.

"Dara come on! Like you said we should not waste anymore time because we've already wasted half of it." Bom said while looking at me still on the bed. i didn't have enough sleep last night. I was about to have the beauty sleep that I have waited then Bom came barging here inside my room telling me to wake up when I haven't even started sleeping yet? She will be the death of me...why can't I just fire her?

"Bom its too early" I said at her again trying to cover my whole body with my blanket. I was about to go back to sleep which I doubt I can when Bom suddenly pulled the blanket away from me and pulled me out of bed and ended falling on the floor.

Blaaaggg!!!

"Booommiee!!!...I whined. 

"ohh myy gohd Dara what have you done?" She said with a shock reaction on her face.

"What? Whats wrong?" I asked bewilderedly.

"Where did you get that huge eyebags under your eyes? Thats going to be a total turn off!" Did you NOT sleep last night? Are you sick? Something happened?" Bom then touched my forehead.

"Bom, I am fine. Trust me."

"Really?" She mocked at me. "Then whats with the eyebag?"

"Well you know me...I sometimes sleep so late."

"ohh....is that so? Anyways....pali and go downstairs already!" Then turned around and starts leaving me. She believed my lame reason? Wow, thats a first. I saw her opened my door and she was not fully out yet when she turned around and faced me again.

"Dara, did I even tell you that you are such a bad liar?"

Okay so she didn't fell for it. Big deal. Its not like she will kill me for not telling her the truth. "Dara, if you continue lyng to me. I will cut your throat!" Okay so it is a Big Deal.

" I want you down there in 15 minutes Dara, I am serious." She said while glaring at me.

I stood up and took off my clothes and went straight to the bathroom. This is it Dara, the day that you have waiting for. Don't back out. You don't back out. The thought of last night kept repeating inside my head. His earth shattering kiss. I wish I respoded to that kiss. I opened that shower and let the water freely touching my skin. Okay Dara, relax.

Bom's POV

"What taking her so long Butler Lee?" I aked the Butler while pacing back and forth. I know Dara moves really slow and a late comer but for christsake she is more than 30 minutes late. I clearly told her 15 minutes.

"Relax Ms. Bom. She must be having a hard time right now especially on what we saw last night." I look at Butler Lee and saw him smilling at me. The thought of last night made me feel giddy. I wonder why GD did that? Gosh, this 2 people are meant for each other. I was on that thought when Dara materialized infront of me. What the fruck....she just scared me.

"Bom, you look like you have seen a ghost. Quit spacing out will ya. You were on outer space when I arrived here almost 2 minutes now and having a giddy expression on your face without any reason." I glared at her and then look at her from head to toe. She is wearing a skirt, a black one not too skimpy just a little above the knee with a black stocking underneath it and a black high heels. On her top is a plain white long sleeves folded on her wrist and her hair tied in ponytails. Perfect, she really knows how to make her self look glamorous even though she is portraying an assistant only.

"You look perfect! Are you ready?" I aksed her with my enthusiastic voice.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

"Great, Butler Lee you know what to do."

Butler Lee's POV

"Butler Lee you know what to do." I nodded at Ms. Bom after I heard what she said.

"Remember Dara, Butler Lee is your superior so show some respect." Oh Lord forgive me but my smile was really wide when I saw Ms. Dara nodded at what Ms. Bom said.

"Ms. Dara follow me please." And Ms. Dara then started following me. She was quite the whole time we were walking towards the Bigbang's expensive room. Maybe what happened between her and GD is bothering her right now I am sure.

------> FLASHBACK<--------

"Is dinner ready Butler Lee?" Ms. Bom asked me a couple of minutes after Ms. Dara left us.

"Yes, Ms.Bom and I was about to call Ms.Dara to let her know that dinner is served." I replied respectfully.

"lets go together and find her then." Ms. Bom smiled at me and then walk ahead of me to follow Dara.

We saw her at the side of the sea staring at nothing in particular. We were about to approach her when we saw a figure behind her.

"its a man! Ms.Dara could be in grave danger now." I said worriedly. I was about to attack the man behind her when Ms. Bom stopped me.

"Its not just any other man Butler Lee. its Jiyong." Jiyong? I asked myself. Thats the real name of G-dragon! Then I saw Dara faing GD and what we saw next shocked the hell out of me and Ms. Bom I even heard Ms. Bom's loud gasped and she covered her voice after to avoid making another noise.

"Oh my god! Gd Kissed her!" She whispered to me. "Dara was right from the start Butler Lee."

"Right about what Ms. Bom?" I asked bewilderedly.

-------> Present <-----------

"Ms. Dara just relax. Take a deep breath. Remember what you always say when you give yourself a boost of confidence? You are Sandara Park you can make all men fall on their feel and GD is no exception. And I believe that." I saw her smile a little and then look at me with a disgusted look after. What the hell.....???!!

"Butler Lee, I already know that. But don't even think about you having a chance on me  because you are way too old for me." And then walked ahead of me. Witch! I'm NOT old..err yet.

 

--------------------

yay!! I am done with Chapter 10 at last!

Hope You guys will enjoy reading this!!

Sadly I will be on Semi-Hiatus because I am stuck with my work.

 

Comments are Very much appreciated! And I am willing to accept banners for my fic. Who's willing to make one for me? heheheh. :D COMMENTS GUYS AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!