Chapter 1: I am Sandara Park

Boy, I Love You So

        A white Limosine stopped in front of a white modern Mansion owned by the richest family in Asia Park Family. Butlers and maid immidiately gathered in front of a limo forming 2 straight line to greet the person who just went out from it. The servants are very nervous and carefull not to make any mistake to piss the woman wearing a Knee-length Single Two Color Dress pairing up a very expensive black stelleto. 

 

Sandara's POV

      This is my life and this is the way i live it. The moment i stepped outside my limosine I saw the maids and servant gathered infront of me immidiately forming 2 straight lines. This is what they do whenever I arrive from a short vacation. i saw them bow as I pass by in front of them. This is how i want to be treated. All my demands should be followed and be given right away, you know why? Because i am Sandara Park, a princess, the heir of the Park Empire. I pass by between the servants high and proud and i never dare look at them because for me they are nothing but a lowlife creature. I was about to take one step up the stair when i noticed a maid with a squishy head band on her haid.

 

Dara: Butler Lee.

B-Lee: yes Miss. Park?

Dara: How many times have i told you that the servants must always look presentable in front me. Then why does she has that unbearable sight on her head?

 I said as I pointed the head of the maid on my left side. The hideuos band is really pissing me off.

Dara: I want her out! Right now!

After saying my last word i then continue my phace towards my room on the 2nd floor. Even though i can still hear the begging of the maid, i just pretended i didn't hear anything and just took her for granted.

Maid: You witch, you ! someday you'll have your time and you'll be dead!

I stopped on my phace and looked at her with my left brow rising. and just gave her an evil smirk. Let's see who'll be dead! 

I threw my purse on my king size bed and threw myself on my couch. Today is a long day minus the "" part of that lowlife servant. grrrr....she just made me even more pissed than I already am.

 

Dara: Can someone give me a glass of water? Pali!!!

  After a couple of seconds the maid gave me the water.

 

Dara: What the is this? Where is the Ice? you know i don't drink water without ice idiot! Are you guys trying to even piss me off? I am telling you better stop this or you are all Fcking FIRED!!

 

Butler Lee: Had a rough time today at the office Miss. Park?

Dara: God i can't take this much longer Butler Lee.

   Now you all must be wondering why Butler Lee can talk comfortably at me? Its because since i was little he was the one who raised and took good care of me whenever my parents are not around. He has been our servant for a long time, but that doesn't give him the exception of facing my mean and evil attitude. Even though he was with me when i was little it doesn't change the fact that he is still a servant. In our mansion he is the only person i can talk with at times like this.

   "What happened" Butler Lee asked.

    " Father is just too much, he is being impossible" 

   "Why is that?"

    " He wants me to take over his company already. I am so not ready for it. In fact i am NOT even interested about it. Working there is already hard for, how much more managing it?" I complained.

    " Well, Miss, you are the rightfull heir so you are the only one who has the right to manage it"

     " I don't want it"

 The Butler let out a chuckle after hearing what I said. I frowned my face while looking at him. How dare he laught at me. Who does he think he is?

      " Waeyo? is there something funny on what I just said?"

      " No Miss, its just that it is very peculiar to hear that the richest bachelorrette in Asia has something she doesn't want" The butler said while smilling.

       " Excuse me?"

       " I've known you of someone who wants everything."

       " Well, everything except the company"

       " Why Not? Don't you find managing the Company a challenging task? I thought you like challenge?"

 Seriuously? Is he even on my side?  I just shrugged on what he said when i couldn't find any answer to his questions. Come to think of it, he is right. I do like challenges and i dont back out on any challenge. But why NOT the Company? The i looked at Butlet Lee which i think is waiting for my answer.

 I sighed " I don't know Butler Lee. I feel like i am bound to do something else before tying myself in the Company."

   "Such as"

    "i don't know it yet, and why do i have this feeling that you are convincing me to accept my Father's offer? You are suppposed to be on my side."

The butler just shrugged at me. What's that suppose to mean? Is this how old people act this days?

    " Can you just hand me the remote? Or better yet just open the TV!" I demanded.'

Butlet Lee did as what i told him to do. The news are still the same topic as yesterdays. Corruptions, poverty, un-talented singers. SNSD they call themselves singer? When all they do is strip in front of the camera like waiting for the men they will get laid with? Damn, even if they combine all their voices they can't beat mine...tcsss...this on TV is just nonsense...I changed my attentions on one of my fashion magazines in front of me and flipped them open. The magazine was full of pictures of me wearing any designer clothes, such an eye catching pictures, but my mind is no where to be found. While flipping the magazines all i think is me and my dad's conversation at the office. Old men, really...i was lost in my thought when a song is played on air

"You're my heart heart heart heart heart breaker naega mwoljalmotaenneunji
You're my heart heart heart heart heart breaker no way no way"

That sound is just so annoying God, someone has to turn off the TV. 

"Can someone turn -------" I was about to scream my compplaint but i stopped when i look at the TV.

"Who is that guy?"

_____________

 

Hello yeorobun!!! 

Did you enjoy the first chap or did it bore you? hehehe

I'll update soon :DD