Chapter 2: The Blonde Guy

Boy, I Love You So

 

"Who Miss?" The butler asked me with a confuse expression on his face.

"The blond guy on TV. Who is he?"

"I don't know Miss. I am not into IDOLS and KPOP. But he is kinda look hot and cute." the Butler said and suddenly chuckled at what he said. And when he saw my expressions while looking at him. He just cough and act like he didn't just fantasize the guy...the freaking guy!!! I just look at him with a shock expression is he who I think he is? God please forbid it >.<

"I  asked you who is right? So you better find someone who knows him and stop wasting my time!" i yelled at him.

"Right away Miss Park" and the Butler ran outside.

"Gosh, why am i sorounded with bunch of idiots?"

Out of the blue i heard my favorite song being played. I then went to my purse on the bed and fished my phone out and answered it with my irritated voice without even looking at the callers name.

"WHAT?!!" i yelled on the other line.

"YA!! Sandara Park you want me to go there and push you off the cliff? Don't you dare yell at me you !"

"Bommie? Is this you?"

"Wow? I thought you have already treated me as your enemy...good thing you still remember my voice!"

"Sorry Bommie, i wasn't looking at the screen and i was pissed off."

" You were pissed of so you just yelled at someone over the phone without looking at the caller?"

"Yeah..i guess---"

Naega neol tteonagandaedo (ay)
Naneun jeongmal gandago (ay)
Jalsanabojago (ay) (lovers and haters)
Jigeutjigeutjigeutae ppigeutppigeutppigeutae
 Naesarangui bigeuge no way

The song is again being played on TV and my attention is again caught by the blonde guy. How can he be so full of swag and handsome and pretty and...ohhh my God am i drooling? This guys is the most beautiful creature I have seen in my whole life! I can still hear Bom's voice yelling at me at the other line, but i don't give a damn anymore even if she is the BOMINATOR (secretely afraid), i'll just deal with my bestfriend later.

 I was staring at him on TV for God knows how long when suddenly the Door opened and came in Butler Lee and a maid servant. 

"TALK!" i automatically said the moment she stopped in front of me. I can sense that she is nervous, and i love the feeling.

"HUH?" tha maid said inocently.

What the ! Does she even know why she is here? I then look at Butler Lee. And i think Butler Lee got the meaning of my stare.

"About the guy Chi2x" the butler said to the maid.

"Ohh...err His name is G-Dragon aka Kwon Jiyong . The leader of the famous KPOP band in Asia namely "BIGBANG". He is under YG Entertainment. A talented singer and composer" the maid said without any stutter.

"So where can i find him?" I asked.

"huh?"

Seriously? Is she really stupid? " Don't make me repeat what i just said or you are FIRED" i said out of annoyance.

"Korea, Seoul Korea" she immideately retorted. I then smile at her.

"Butler Lee, see to it that she--- Chi2x right?" the maid nodded quite nervous on what I am about to say. "See to it that she is promoted and gave her some bunos, and ohh yeah book me a flight to Korea"

"Miss Park, what about your father?"

Right, i forgot about that! "I'll take care of him".

A week after that incident I immidietely flew to Korea together with my bodyguard which my Father insisted that i should bring it with me and Butler Lee.

"Butler Lee. I want you to contact the CEO of YG Entertainment and schedule a meeting for us and i want it as soon as possible. I don't want to waste time."

"Yes Miss Park. I'll do that as soon as we arrive in Korea. I have already contacted Atty Chen."

       My actions are so new to me and to to everyone around me. I flirted with other men before, i even  liplocked with some of them but thats just it, I don't dare have with him unless when i feel like he is really the one, thats the only time i would indulge myself to have with the opposite . In short I am a . I have never been in love before and i never believe in Love at first sight, but the moment i laid my eyes on Jiyong, i think it must be it. So this is how a fangirl feels when she is fangirling over an idol. So will there be a time that I should scream and squeal whenever i see him? God i can now imagine my reputation as The Park Empire's Heir draining down the sewer. -_- but instead of feeling down, I should be taking this as a challenge! I need to see him, be with him and make him MINE. I am Sandara Park, and most of the men desire me and i am sure G-dragon aka Kwon Jiyong is not an exception. He will LIKE me the moment he laid his eyes on ME. 

     I will show my Father that my stay here will not be a waste. He believes that i am just wasting my time and should focus on managing our company and not some guy i barely know. Our conversation is still fresh to me.

---FLASHBACK---

"Dad lets make a deal" 

My Dad left eye brow rose the moment he heard me said that. "Whats that...?"

"This is my last freedom that I am asking you. Give me 6 months and he will be mine"

" And if you fail?" 

"I won't. After 6 months You're married daughter which is ME is going to take over this Company."

"Dara I'm worried. What if you'll end up hurting yourself?"

"Then thats the risk i am willing to take as long as i have him." I saw my dad sigh and i guess he gives up convincing his hardheaded daughter.

"Dara, just be carefull dear." Then my Father hugged me and then he went out to proceed to his next meetings.

" I WON'T FAIL"

 

------------

Waaaahhhh DARA!! Confident much? She is rally sure she won't fail?

kekekeke this is pretty exciting!!

 

I'll update soon!!!