Chapter 11 : Face to Face

Boy, I Love You So

 

At last an UPDATE!! ENJOY!!!

 

 

DARA’S POV

 

            Why did he kiss me? That question has been circling inside my head since last night and I can’t help but be confused and giddy all the time when I think of it. We are heading to Bigbang’s cottage feeling hesitant. This is what I want right? Why am I having second thought? I then stop on my tracks.

 

“Miss Park, is there something wrong?” Mr. Lee asked me. I would also like to know the answer to that question. What should I do? I am ing confused! Yes he did kiss me last night and I want to know why, so why am I stopping now? Ottokei! I am scared to see him that’s for sure.

“Mr. Lee I forgot I have something else to do.”And left Mr. Lee with a puzzled look on his face. Why are you being a coward now Dara. I thought this is what you want? Of course this is what I want. I like him but I AM SCARED! What am I scared of? That is definitely a good question.

“What happened?” Bom asked as soon as I arrived in the cottage.

“She backed out Miss. Bom”

“What? Why?” Mr. Lee just shrugged at her.

“Dara baby tell me what is wrong.”

“Well I don’t like him him anymore and I don’t want to do this because he is not that important” I lied and I hope Bom won’t notice it…

“You lying ! Don’t talk to me! I know you are hiding something.” Who am I kidding?

“Bom not now, I want to rest I am tired as hell.”

“See that’s what I mean. You avoid our conversation whenever you are hiding something from me! Dara tell me what’s wrong.”

“I am not hiding anything.”

“Then why the sudden change?”

I stood up from the sofa where I was sitting and start walking towards outside then I stop on my tracks and look back at Bom.

“I’m scared Bom. Let me regain my courage first.” Then I left them dumbfounded.

BUTLER LEE’S POV

            After a couple minutes when Miss. Park left the room the resort has been a total havoc. She is back being a witch again. She has been yelling everyone and screaming here and there.

“You are all a bunch of idiots!”

I have known her being like that but this is just the worst.

 

DARA’S POV

            What is wrong with this people? Apparently NOTHING! My other side of the head responded. There is nothing wrong with them. The problem is on your end. Why can’t you admit it?

“Admit what?” I blurted out. Admit that I was scared to face him. And that I was scared he will never like me and hate me. Admit that I lost total confidence on myself even though I am Sandara Park? There I just admitted it.

            My head has been a total havoc as well and started walking and didn’t notice I went back to the part of the beach where he kissed me again. Dara pull yourself together. You can do this. Then I heard voices near me and alas it was them. I then hurriedly hide myself where they can’t see me.

“, why am I acting like this? What is wrong with me? I like him then why am I being a coward!”

“, , ­­­­­­­­­­­­---------“

“Why are you being so noisy?!”

I screamed to my surprise and was in total fear when he covered my mouth! ..someone is trying to me!

“Geez woman stop screaming!” I look at the person’s face and was even more shock when I realized who it was!

“Kwon Jiyong?” I saw him smirk at me. Ohh god don’t do that, I might not be able to stop myself and cling to you!

 

 

“What’s with the cursing and screaming?”

“That..well…just a problem with the resort..sorry..I didn’t know you were here”. I stuttered. Then he looked at me with a frown expression on his face. Then stare at me from head to toe.

“Are you the owner of the resort?”

“I am what?”

“Do you own this resort?”

I fell silent for a second then smiled at him.

“You are right! I am the owner.” I know he was surprised but he managed to hide it.

“So I am talking to a princess right now or perhaps a brat?”

“You could say that.” Then I chuckled.

“What’s funny?”

“You can be fooled easily.”

“What do you mean?” He frowned at me.

“You really thought I was the owner? I am just one who manages it.”

“Really now?” He asked sarcastically.

“Why? You don't believe me?”

“Just a little”.

“I am sorry if I disturbed you, but I have to get going now.” I don’t want to leave. Can you make me stay a little longer? How can he be so clueless?

“Okay” He then went back where he laid down and closed his eyes. I was about to take a step away from him when I got tempted to stare at him and look at him closely without him noticing it.

            Indeed there is no doubt he looks very handsome. Those luscious lips that I have already tasted twice now. Yummy..still craving for more. I giggled inside my head. The long eye lashes. Perfectly mold nose and expressive eyes. There is no way a woman won’t fall for him. This man is going to be MNE. Maybe having him for a couple of month would satisfy my fondness for him. I like him that’s for sure, but I know this is just temporary that's for sure. After 3 months everything will be back to normal and just pretend I don’t know him. But at this hour I want to savor my moment with him wither he likes me or not. I smiled secretly and was about to leave, but to my surprise his arm moved towards my nape and pulled me even closer to his face. We stared for a couple of second and I was still dumbfounded with his action. Then he starts teasing my mouth with his. This is what I want right? Without hesitations I responded to his kisses.

JIYONG’S POV

            Damn! I am doing it again! Why is it every time I see this woman I can’t control myself? Ever since that incident at the parking lot she has been tormenting me on my dream. And last night, I was not able to hold myself down when I saw her. I had to make sure it was not a dream. She looked like a goddess facing the sea. Her soft skin and sweet lips are just addictive. I held her body and rolled our body so I could be on top of her. I heard her moan and can’t help but smile because of it. I started touching her thighs and I can see no trace of dislike when I touched it. The both of us got carried away and I have already decided to take her there and then when a familiar voice echoed around us. And to my surprised she pushed me off of her too.

DARA’S POV

“SANDARA PARK! WHAT THE HELL!!” Oh its Bom. This is the end of me. What have I done?

 

 

---------------------------------------

Sorry for the very late update guys...been busy with everything. Don't worry I will be updating this fic this every now and then. Sorry for the short update as well.. :(