Chapter 3: YG vs Dara!

Boy, I Love You So

 Butler Lee's Voice brought me back to reality. And i can't deny the excitement i feel right now. I am pretty excited to see the person who is the reason why i am here.

 

BUTLER LEE's POV

"Mr.Lee as i have told you, I don't want to waste my time. I need to meet YG Entertainment's CEO as soon as possible." I annoyedly say at the butler.

"Miss. Park I already did that and all they can give me is a meeting of you and the CEO next week. The CEO has unchangeable schedule this week."

"Make him cancel it, i don't care about his schedules. I just want to see him! Tell him The Heir of Park Empire wants to meet him."

The Butler just sigh on defeat. Dara is really impossible sometimes---err..most of the times. "Very well Miss. Park, i'll see what i can do." 

"Good then, make yourself useful sometimes." And she stormed off infront of me.

 

Dara is a very nice girl. Thats what I think about her. I have heard people around me calling her names but i don't care about them. I have been working with their family for God knows how long now. I have witnissed this girl grow up, as i can see this girl only needs attentions. She may have grown to be a High-spirited-woman but i strongly believe that there is someone out there who is meant to change her. I just hope this G-Dragon is the ONE. I just smiled on the thought of Dara being in love at last. I know she is in love because i have never seen her this desperate just to see this guy. This by far the craziest thing she has ever done in her life and i just wish her the best. I quickly dialed Mr. Chen's number, the family's trusted Atty who happened to be at the same place as I am. I really need his help ASAP.

"Mr. Chen are you able to make YG Entertainment CEO meet Dara Park?" I asked wishing it's possible.

A relief expression can be seen on my face when i heard what the Atty said. " Of course Butler Lee. I can make that happen. I happen to be one of the CEO's close friend. You see I have been close to him when I met him on this restaurant"  Ohh please....spare me the details. Here he goes again with his endless story. This Atty never change. "Okay, that's good. So isit possible to meet him Tomorrow?" I asked the Atty again.

"Of course, It is possible just wait for us then. All i will do is----" I rolled my eyes when I feel like this conversation is going to get longer. So i had no choice but to cut him off the line. "Bye Atty, I'll be expecting you tomorrow". Then I turned off my phone.

 As expected Atty Chen and YG Entertainments CEO arrived the next day together with his body guard at Dara's Mansion in Seoul. I opened the door for the CEO and bowed 90 degress at him as respect and he bowed back at me and offered his hand for hand shake. And without hisitations i reached for it and we shook hands.

Miss Park then look at me with a smile of satisfaction, the moment she saw the CEO in front of her. She must have not expected it to meet the CEO this soon. I bet she is proud me me..hehehhe.

"Miss Park. I would like to introduce to you YG Entertainment's CEO Yang Hyun Suk". I started

"It is so nice to finally meet you Mr. Yang" Miss. Park smiled brightly at him.

"The pleasure is all mine Ms. Park although it wonders me why you want to meet me. Did we do something wrong?"

"No, none at all. Please take a sit." 

"So whats this all about?" Yang asked her again feeling doubtful at her.

Ms. Park gave him a smile before she speak. "I'll go straight to the point Mr. Yang. The reason I wanted to meet you is because of your talent. G-dragon" The CEO frowned at what she said.

"Jiyong? Our Jiyong? Why?"

"I like him and that I want to know more about him."

The CEO let out a wide smile when he has figured out what she is trying to say. "You are his fan? Wow!! GD would be very honoured to have a fan like you."

"You could say that but Mr. Yang I want to meet him. Get to know more about him. I'll pay you"

"What are you trying to say Ms. Park?"

I noticed a smirk formed on her face. God how can she be so young and evil? 

"Just tell me how much you need to cover the expenses of his activities or whatever schedule he has. I want you to cancel it because he has to spend his  time with me."

"Excuse me?" the CEO asked incredelously i can feel tension between them now.

"You heard me Mr. Yang"

"Are you trying to tell me that I should sell Jiyong to you just so you could get your chance on getting into his pants?" huuraay for the CEO! 

"Whoa!!" Ms. Park is being speechless now? Wow! This is the first. I think i am playing as referee between the CEO and Ms.Park inside my head. I'm on the CEO's side though. Don't tell the Princess..you know someone has to teach her a lesson.

"Just so you know Ms. Park. We are one of Asia's famous Music Industry and we are NOT some Service Company. I think you called the wrong person. Jiyong is a good guy. He worked his way  to the top and i wouldn't let someone like you destroy what he has worked for. If you really are his fan, just leave him alone and be happy to where he is right now." waahhh!! 10 points for the CEO.

"Mr. Yang i think you mis-understood me" 3 points.

"Ohh i understand you crytal clear Ms. Park"  another 10 points for the CEO. "If you want to work your way to G-dragon, do it yourself like any other fans do. Don't you know how much money and time I just wasted just by coming here?" the CEO continued. Wow..he is really cool.

"It would not be a waste if you accept my offer!"

"Aissh...chinja!!" The CEO touched his forehead trying to calm hiimself. Later on he just look at Ms. Park and gave him a smile. waaaahhh!!! 10 points for the CEO. hehehehe.

"Have a great night Ms. Park. I guess the rumor is right. You really are a witch!" The CEO wins!! hehehehe. Seriously i gotta stop. The CEO then starts to leave.

"Let me accompany you Mr.Yang" the CEO just bowed at me and i bowed back.

"Thank you" the CEO retorted.

The CEO was about to go toward his car when I suddenly thanked him. "Thank You Mr. Yang"

"Thank you? For what?"

"Thank you for showing Ms. Park that money can't buy anything. And sorry about what she acted in front of you earlier." I was surprised when the CEO gave me a tap.

"I don't know how you able to stand working for her inspite of her unbearable atitude, but to make thng clear i am NOT mad at her. I actually find her amuzing. I am sure there is more of her that meets the eye." the CEO smiled at me.

"Indeed there is Sir."

"Well i have to go. Im late, i have a dinner with my wife. I am pretty sure she'll throw a fit about me being late."

------------------------------------

Sorry about the typhos

Sorry guys no DARAGON moments YET...will you 
patiently waiting for it? Please wait neh?
and your wait will be all worth it...SO WHO HATES DARA PARK HERE?!!
Which one of you here wants to strangle her DEAD? hehehe

 

Don't forget to COMMENT yeorobun! SARANGHAE!