Chapter 8: Bom and Butler Lee

Boy, I Love You So

Dara's POV

"God, I have never been this humiliated in my entire life. That guy is just too much! Who does he think he is? He should be greatefull that a woman like me is-----"

"Is in Love with him?" Bom inserted.

"In Love? Thats absurd?" 

"Absurd? really?" Bom the rose her right browse.

"I just adore him." I defensively answered.

"really Dara?" Bom said still not convinced about what I am blabbing.

"Yes, I adore him."

"Right.... " And an overload sarcasm right there. Bom loves me vey much.

"Fine! I Like him Happy now?" and she grinned widely at me. Some friend I have.

"But really Bom, how could he NOt like me?"

"Well maybe because he doesn't like strangers?" she said and giggled after saying it.

I rose my brows at her " Very funny Jenny".

"Ya ssantoki!" she yelled at me.

"Stop playing around. You are not helping you know!"

"I am helping!" she said grinning at me.

"Giggling isn't helping Bom. I thought you went to school? You should know that!"

"Ya! Why are you so mean?" She said and pouted her lips after.

"Nice try, but I wont fell for that puppy eye look of yours." I already told her the encounter I had with GD from the club to the parking lot. She should be comforting me right now because she is my bestfriend! And this what I get? My friend here is trying hard supressing her laugh! Have i ever told you she's my bestfriend? How many times? cause i am about to kill her. I give up....

"Fine Bom! Let it out, you might die supressing it." I said with a defeat sound on my voice.

"Let it out what?" Ok if she continue doing that I swear I'll strangle her now!

" Seriously Bom?" After that an irritating laugh can only be heard inside the room plus Butler Lee's giggle....wait..what? My Butler chuckled? He is laughing at me? I glared and him which made him stop and went back being serious. The servant just laugh at me, am i really that pathetic now?

"You done laughing now?" I said while looking at Bom wiping her tears. 

"I am sorry Dara-ah! Its just that I have finally believe that you have found your match!" Found my match? what the hell is she talking about?

"Anyways back to the plan." finally.

"So he is a tough one eh? Hmmm, Butler Lee his schedule please." Bom said and the Butler then automatically obliged and gave her Gd's schedule.

"Hmmm he's schedule is pack for the next 3 months but he will have a a month and a half vacation together with his bandmates, so we will focus on that time."

"Wait? Whaaat? wait for 3 months? That is a lot of time to waste Bom!" i said yelling at her. Then her expression became dark. Ohh uh..this is NOT good.

"Then you make your plan then, this is your problem!" She said still having the dark side in her. God she is scary now.

"I'm sorry" I blurted out.

"That's okay! :D" when i look at her again I saw her smiling sweetly at me. Gaahd she is creeping me out.

"So what do you think Butler Lee?" wait, what? she is asking Butler Lee's suggestion?

"Wait Bom, what does Butler Lee got to do with this? Why are you asking for his help?" I asked her.

"Dara, we need all the help we could get, plus I don't have any idea what to do next." Bom retorted. I just sigh and looked at the betler. Great this is just great, the heir of Park Empire asking help from a Butler.

"Butler Lee?" Bom caught his attention.

"Aigooo I'm too old for this." The Butler blurted out.

"See! He is useless!"

"Dara!! If you don't stop im going back to Singapore!" Bom yelled at me.

"Butler Lee, i know you have an idea and Dara here who did nothing but fail really need your help." I rolled my eyes when I heard what Bom said. I am seriously against what she is saying to him now. I already told her..i didn't fail.

"Well I could only think one thing." The butler started.

"what's that?" I asked curiously. Okay I know I just said that he is USELESS and i am SORRY but there is NOOO way I will apologize to him. NO ONE CAN MAKE ME.

"Since they will have a month and a half vacation why don't Ms. Dara invite them on a free vacation at one of her expensive resort. Unless you will always have your eyes on him everyday and in this way you can properly plan your next move without getting worried of finding him. And he won't notice a thing." The Butler said with a sparkle in his eyes as if he can already see what will happen and honestly I am impressed :D

"Brilliant!! That is a brilliannt idea!!" Bom screamed out of delight. And I am so glad that he is my butler. Then Bom suddenly look at me. Oh uh, what is it this time?

"You like Butler Lee's idea Dara?" She said and I nodded. 

"It's good isn't it?" I nodded again.

"Now apologize!" What??? NO WAY I"M DOING THAT!!

"Why should i apologize?" I asked her.

"Because you are being mean!! and you called him USELESS!". 

"What? Why should I apologize? I can just give him a bunos or raise! Why do I need to apologize." I then saw Dara touching one of my vases.

"You know what Dara, you are not the only one who knows how to throw things, and I tell you I don't miss." She said while looking straight at me. Is she going to throw that vase to me? Ohh my god that's not BOM!! Thats the BOMINATOR! Ottoekei!!! here goes...

"I AM SORRY BUTLER LEE. AND DON"T MAKE ME SAY THAT AGAIN OR I SWEAR YOU ARE FIRED!"

" And the BUNOS AND THE RAISE?" Bom asked me.

"IT WILL BE DONE JENNY!!!" Then I stormed out of the room. And I can still hear Bom's voice yelling my name when i called her Jenny. Take that!!! hahah

 

Bom's POV

     Well at least she apologized. I giggled at her storming out of the room. She is such a kid sometimes. I dismissed Butler Lee and fished out my phone inside my bag when I heard it ringing. Phone Conversation.

"Baby..boggoe shippoe! How are you? How's work?" 

"I miss you too baby!! I am fine. Just busy...but a couple of months more and I'll be on vacation."

"How's GD and the band?"

"They are fine. I can't wait to see you again."

"Me too Tabi...i can't wait touching you all over again." I said with a seductive tone in my voice.

"Baby, you are making me hard. You better stop it because I am in a photo shoot right now."

"Really, well see you tonight then?"

"My place or yours?"

"I want to see your place Tabi."

"My place then! Bye baby...have work to do. See later okay. I love you."

"Bye Tabi...I love you too. I'll be there! Fetch me up!"

I closed my phone and sigh. The world is really small...

 

 

----------------------------

Wahhh Bommie knows it from the start!
She already know that GD is Kwon Jiyong.
Ohhh eemmm Gee!! I wonder what will happen next?

Aigooo too short? 2 upcoming chapters will be posted this week :D

 

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVE GUYS!!!!