Chapter 5: Jiyong's happiness.....or NOT.

Boy, I Love You So

Jiyong's POV

On our way to YG building I can't help but think the encounter I had with Bom. I can't get over it. Is this a sign of second chance? She was the one who broke up with me telling me she didn't feel any spark between us, but to me she's was my everything and still my everything, she's my life. And now destiny crossed our paths. What does this mean? Should i win her love again? i was in deep thought when suddenly.

<*clap> <*clap> <*clap> <*clap>

"What the------" I think Seungri wants me to add  more darker shade of black below his eyes. I gave him a death glare. " What is it RAT?"

I can sense that he is afraid of me. That's right Seungri, you should be afaraid " errr...Top hyung said that you should comeback to earth." Thats it...I will add some more shade of black under his eyes. I was about to smack him real hard when Top hyung began to talk.

"Jiyong...lossen up bro! We were just wondering whats wrong with you.  As you can see there are 4 men who's with you right now. Youngbae, Daesung (smiled and waved at me), Seungri and me. Remember us? You were spacing out man."

"Whats wrong bro?" Youngbae asked me.

"You are creeping me out Hyung. You have been grinning like a dog the moment you stepped inside the car. I thought you were happy seeing us again, but you just totally ignored us!" I was grinning like a dog? I was doing that the whole time? Well, it is creepy.

"<*fake cough> You guys are over acting." I retorted back.

"If we are over acting then that makes you crazy then." Top answered back.

Thats it...i have to tell them. "Hyung I saw her again." I said while facing Top hyung.

"Who?" Seungri asked curiously.

"Bom." I saw their shock expressions, but Top hyung was different he was a bit startled and scared? Whats wrong with him? But i just took it for granted.

"Chinja Hyung? Are you serious?" daesung asked me.

"You are not yet over her?" Top hyung at last.

"I really thought I was over her Hyung, but when I saw her again its like all the missing pieces in my life had come falling back into the right place."

"Jiyong, we know what you've been through because of her. Didn't she tell you that she doesn't have feelings for you at all?" Aigoo...why is this Hyung being so negative?

"I'll make her fall for me again hyung" and everyone went silent. Ha! "I'll make her fall for me."

"err...Hyung what if YG Hyung----" I cut off Seungri.

"I'll kill you" I can see Seungri gulping.

"Why me?!!!"

"Because you are the one with a big mouth." Daesung answered him.

"Yow Ji..you are really that in love with her?" Youngbae asked me.

"Yes, she is the missing piece of my life." I said dramatically.

"Waaahhhh....Jiyong Hyung is very poetic now. So cheessy and gross" Thats it, this rat has to go.

 

<*kaaaahhh blllaaaaggghhhh>

 

"Jiyong Hyung, i think you just killed Seungri." Daesung said.

"Jiyong, how are you going to do your plan if you are going to jail?" What Top hyung said made me worry. I think I have to pull the rat back from hell.

"Seungri, if you don't wake up i'll kill you again" Hah! That should work.

"Jiyong, Seungri is really NOT waking up!" Youngbae said panickly.

"You really killed him Hyung!!" Its daesung.

"Whoa..guy that Rat is just acting!!" I said with a worried tone on my voice.

"Yahhh Seungri, wake up...stop playing games." Top Hyung shouted at the unconcious maknae.

"Let's go straight to the hospital." Youngbae said worriedly.

"Seungri, if you wont make it I just want to let you know that you have been a great brother to me and I love you." Daesung suddenly blurted which made the 3 of us dumbfounded.

"SHUT UP!!!!" The 3 of us said in Unison. "Driver Ahjussi!! Drive fast jebal!! Pali pali pali!!! To the Hospital jebal!!!" I said almost crying.

"You just added another problem Jiyong!!! Aisssssshhttt chungmal!!!" Top hyung said.

 

-------------------------

Yehey!! There ya go!! Hehehe the reason why
I made this chapter this way is because I want
to introduce to all of you all the main characters in this FIC.
And in this Chapter I Introduce to you the BIGBANG
namja!! The next chapter will be the real start of the story.

 

I know it is SHORT but i hope this chap didn't bore you guys!! Anneyeong!! :D