Chapter 7: Reactions and Confirmations

Boy, I Love You So

Jiyong's POV

 

       I know that the moment i saw that woman, she is undeniably so into me. Okay i am not being conceited but you know me, women offer themselves before me and she is a NO exceptions. Her actions are too obvious, although i don't deny the fact that she is smoking HOT.  Her dance is y and seductive. And she is definitelkt . I tried not to look at her but my eyes are betraying me. So i end up stealing some glimpse at her and our eyes met. She then gave me a playful smile and damn she is even more. Then an Idea struct me. I told my bandmates that i have to go out and be right back, I just need to do something and might end up to something steamy i thought.

      I stood up and starts to leave, and when i feel like i am a couple of steps away I then suddenly hid behind one of the clubs wall and try to peek at her, and i was right. I can see the panic look on her face when she couldn't find me. I saw her flirt with Youngbae for a while when the bastard showed up in front of her, wait....why do i sound like a jealous boyfriend? Nahhh, i don't think so..so anyways I now see her walking towards the parking lot after bailing out on Youngbae..hah take that YB..ehhh??? I just shook my heads and erased that thought inside my head. Seriously what's wrong with me? I followed the woman through the parking lot, she must've thought that i was heading there, how can this woman be so predictable?

       I saw the pissed expressions on her face when she was looking for me and I kind of like the look of it. I mean there are many fans out there who has the same intentions as hers but why do I find this woman different from the others? Why is it so fun playing with her just a little while? I saw her heading towards the exit, she must've finally given up looking for me so I take it thats my que.

        I suddenly showed up behind her that made her startle, grabbed her wrist and dragged her at the corner of the parking lot and pinned her on the wall. I can see the scary look on her face, well she should be. I shoved my face at the side of her nect and starts sniffing her ohh so fragrant neck. Ahhh such a temptress.

       "Hey baby....looking for me?" I said while I stare at her face. "You must be one of my crazy fans dying to touch my body". Gaahhhd what am I saying. Oh well its already been said. My next action surprised me the most when I suddenly pressed her soft and let her feel my hardness. And again there is nothing to do about it because it has already been done .

       "You see I'm in the mood right now. So what do you say? You and me here, hardcore till you say no more." I heard her shrieked when I pinned her even harder on the wall. I can see fear in her eyes and......excitement? I was about to kiss her luscious lips but I suddenly stop an inch away and smirked at her.

      " Do it here? I didn't think so?" Then i let go of her. I wouldn't want giving her what she wanted. Hah...crazy fans. I took my steps away from her but i stopped a couple of steps away and faced her while she stood speechless leaning on the wall.

     "You know, the dance you did at the dance floor was Hot and y and i don't deny the fact that you are truning me on and I know that dance was meant for me, am I right? but unfortunately baby YOU ARE NOT MY TYPE."

     I then left her dumbfounded. I know I was being mean but oh well I am G-dragon and she can't do anything about it. I admit It took me all the courage I have to stop myself on kissing her and i almost lost it but was it really worth stopping? Those perfect curves, pure complexions , red luscious lips and expressive brown eyes. She is perfect as a goddess. Was that all worth it? I turned my head back and found her no where. She must've left already. Maybe, if I am not in love with Bom right now. She'll probaby spending her whole night in my apartment right now. I just smirk at my thought and went back inside the club.

 

Bom's POV

       "Butler Lee it's more that an hour already. What do you think happened to Dara? I'm starting to get worried for her" Gosh where is that woman? She is seriously making me crazy. I just hope her plan went well, after she called me I know she's going to do her desperate moves again, thats what she always do when she find NO other choice to handle the situation and thats what I am worried about. I just hope it went out well. Or it will be broken vases and glasses all over the mansion.

        "I really don't know Ms. Bom, but I am sure she can handle herself perfectly." 

        " I hope so Butler Lee. What do you think about Dara's actions now?" I asked the Butler out of curiousity.

        " I just think that Ms.Park is desperate and crazy. It's my first time seeing her like this." I just smiled at his retort. He is right.

         "You're right Butler Lee. She is crazy, but you know her. She loves doing crazy things expecially when she thinks its a challenge for her. She never backs out." I said the chuckled. I saw Butler Lee smiled at me. I am just glad that someone like Butler Lee is her to look out for Dara whenever I'm away.

         "But maybe she's NOT crazy..." I heard the Butler said. I frowned at him.

         "What do you mean?" 

          " Maybe she's in love?" Okat that paused me for a while. Dara, in love?

          "Okay, if that's the case, then I have to help her more. I mean we have to help her more." Then Butler Lee nodded at me.

           "So you think Dara will succeed on this?" I asked the Butler again.

            "Honestly Ms. Bom. I hope she won't succeed." I frowned at him again.

            "Don't take me wrong. What i meant is that I just hope she finds her match and this GD is worth her actions. If this guy will be easily swooned by her goddess beauty, then I don't think he is good enough for her." I smiled at him in amusement. This guy is good on making his point.

          "You think so Butler Lee?"

           " I know Ms. Park." I agree on everything he was saying. I wanted Dara to find the right guy for her. The guy who will change her for the better.

           " So Butler Lee. Do you think this guy will like her?"

            " Well, as Ms. Dara would always say. I am Sandara Park and all men likes me and GD is a No exception. So i guess he will like her." Okay he is good on qouting Dara's words.

           "There are possibilities Ms. Bom that GD will fall head over heels for her". I jus nodded at him. I was about to say another word when I heard broken glass noise outside of the room.

           "DARA!" Me and Butler Lee said in unison and we ran out of the room.

 

Dara's POV

            I am driving my way home still feeling pissed about what GD said. " You're NOT My Type" Those words are like nightmare to me. How dare he rejects the Heir of Park Empire? How dare he embarrass me?!! Seriouslly? I chuckled and blew some air out of my mouth. I'm not his type? Thats just ing impossible. That jerk!!!!!!!!        

            I went inside my house trying to kill someone who tries to block my way. I was about to go straight towards my office when I noticed 2 servants talking with each other oblivious of my presence. This 2 es should be bowing at me now, this is by far very insulting.

       "So this is what you do when the cat is not around? You play." The 2 servants then fastly went near me and bowed at me.

       I went near my decorative vases and rubbed it with myy forefinger. "This vase is still dusty and I don't like it. Should we throw this one already?" And without hesistation I pushed the vase off the table and fell on the floor. Still not satisfied of my actions, I went to the other vases and grabbed each one of them and threw them on the wall and all of them broke into pieces.

     "You 2 works like this? You chit-chat whenever I am not around? What the hell am I paying you for? You call this cleaning? You low-lives better get out of my sight or I swear I'll strangle--" I stopped when Bom's voice echoed all over the room.

        "Dara!!!" So she is trying to stop me now?

         "What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you pouring out your anger to them?" There goes her lectures again.

        "They were talking instead of working Bom so as the person who are paying them to work I had to do something!"

      " Right, so you had to break the vases and glasses in order to teach them some lesson?" I just look at her and not saying anything.

      "Whats the problem with that?" 

      "Whats the problem? You see the problem is, it is NOT them Dara! It is YOU! Your pride is getting on your way again.You have to loose some of them, your pride is as high as a skyscrapper."she said, then suddenly I noticed her expression softens.

     "Baby, is it really that hard for you to admit that you failed?" I gulped when I heard what she said. I can't believe I am hearing this from her.

     " Bom, I Don't Fail!" I said supressing my tears from falling down. 

     " Well apparently you just did Dara, and you have to accept this."

      "Well, this isn't over yet. So i wouldn't call it failing."

     "You are right Dara, this isn't over yet. Then why are you throwing a fit on to someone who doesn't know anything about this?" Bom yelled at me. I tried not to cry but unfortunately tears starts excaping from my eyes and I started sobbing.

      "Why are you telling me this? You are my friend. Your suppose to help me."

      "Yes Dara, I am your friend and thats why I am doing this. I love you. Look, we all have our failures and thats normal, to get over it we must accept it and move on." And then I lost it I broke in to tears and Bom went near me and hugged me like a friend should do to a friend.

        "Shhhh Baby, its alright I am here. Its alright baby. I know this G-dragon is just playing hard to get." I chuckled at what she said. Bom really know hot to change the gloomy atmosphere into a bright one.

 

Butler Lee's POV

Ms. Dara broke into tears after hearing what Ms.Bom told her. I know that the moment i saw her reactions of being rejected by a guy I know that Ms. Dara has a deeper reason why she acted this way. And her actions are the confirmations that she is really in love with this Kwon Jiyong. Good thing Ms. Bom is here to calm her down. This princess is really lucky to have a friend like Bom. I was staring at the 2 of them when Ms. Bom looked at me with meaningful smile. Woah looks like me and Ms. Bom are having the same thoughts. Dara is IN LOVE!!!

 

 

-----------------------

To my FB friend Prince Cyd. This is just a one chapter I just posted

And I am sorry I couldn't double post :(.

Belated Happy Birthday!! I'll try posting another Chap tomorrow :)

 

And everyone please Subscribe and Comment...Sorry if this chapter bores you.

I'll do a good one next time. :)