Totally Still Not Awkward

The Queer Love Story

"Hi guys!!! We missed you!" Amber high fived Key and greeted the other SHINee boys.

"Heyyy!" Key said in his diva voice.

"Hi oppa." Krystal laughed and rolled her eyes at Key's divaness. Instead of high fiving her, he abruptly hugged Krystal in the "American-way" (he calls it...).

"Hey, girl! Missed youuuu! We haven't seen each other for so long after we all debuted." Key said, releasing her.

"Hey, Krystal's mine! Back off!" Sulli joked and pulled Krystal to her. "Get your own person!"

"Ha, ha, lesbians."

"Hey, Key oppa!!!" Krystal frowned at him. "That's the second time we've heard that this week."

All the boys burst out laughing. Except......Minho and Taemin weren't laughing. It looked like they were nervous or something.

What's there to be nervous for? We're all at the girls' dorm, hanging out like old days...

"Minho, Taemin, why so awkward?" Sulli said as if reading Krystal's mind.

"We're not awkward." Minho almost immediately replied. Taemin grew red.

"You guys are weird." Krystal commented. Jonghyun came closer to her and gave her a shut-up look.

"Just be quiet. I'll tell you about it later." Jonghyun whispered to Krystal. Sulli heard it too.

I wonder what happened....

                                                                                               ♥     ♥     ♥  

Awkward moment.... Minho thought when Sulli and Krystal pointed out his 'nervousness'. He quickly stole a glance at Taemin who was a bit further away from Minho than usual. He was looking down with his face redder than a tomato. Minho looked down too.

After that, they remained quiet, not knowing what to say or do. The rest of F(X) and SHINee members were having fun and joking around with each other.

"Ahh, oppa! Let me go!" Victoria giggled and slapped Jonghyun's arms, making him let go of her waist. "I'm married, remember!? Nickhun oppa will be mad if he sees you hugging me."

"He's not here! And anyways, you guys aren't even for real." Jonghyun smirked playfully.

"Oppa!" Victoria laughed and slapped his arm.

"Lonely us. Victoria unnie is the only un-lonely one here." Krystal fake-pouted.

"No, Krystal, you have me!!!!" Sulli literally pounced on Krystal, and they fell on the couch together, Sulli on top of Krystal. Krystal giggled and hugged her. Sulli and Krystal lay together on the narrow couch, hugging and rolling and giggling. Minho turned red.

He didn't mean to, but the word 'lesbian' popped into his brain. The words 'gay', 'Taemin', '2min ', and more followed. Oh, great....

Minho's eyes slowly trailed over to Taemin's face again. Taemin and Minho's eyes met. Minho's heartbeat paced quicker. Oh no......Why the hell is my heart beating so fast? Minho held his breath to keep his heartbeat calm. Taemin's eyes fell to his socks again. Minho followed, staring at his feet. Taemin was nervously fidgeting his toes. Minho smirked. He's such a cute maknae.

...Did I just call him cute?

Minho bent down and grabbed his head, hitting himself again. Everyone in the room turned to look at Minho strangely.

"What the heck is wrong with you, Minho oppa?" Krystal came towards him and tried to lift up his shoulders. He shook her away, annoyed.

Wait....I'm annoyed of her?

He used to love getting attention from her. She is indeed the hottest and youngest debuted girl in SME, besides Sulli... Why do I suddenly feel so......gay?

                                                                      ♥     ♥     ♥  

Krystal bit her bottom lip and took her hands off of Minho. What was wrong with him? He never ignored her and brushed her off like this before...

"God, Minho, get your act together! You're acting weird!" Jonghyun pleaded frustratedly.

Minho slowly lifted up his red face, staring straight at nothing.

"Oppa, are you okay?" Krystal asked. He looked at her blankly.

"Not really."

"Oh..." She looked down, not knowing what to reply to him. Then he cleared his throat and sighed loudly.

"Krystal," He said, and She looked up at him, surprised.

"Yes?"

"Can you do me a favor?"

He said with a glint in his eye.

"Ummm....Sure? What is it?"