Getting Ready for Party

The Queer Love Story

Image result for fx krystal wedding dressImage result for shinee minho abs

=============================================================================================================================

 

Minho stared blankly at the costume held out in front of him. 

"So...what do you think?" Krystal asked, holding the blood-stained tuxedo for him.

"Uh..." Minho searched his brain for something nice to say. "It's...interesting?" 

Krystal rolled her eyes. "Oppa, you're so bad at lying."

"Okay, fine. I think it looks cheesy." Minho admitted, waiting for Krystal's wrath. Instead, she laughed and handed him the costume.

"It does look a bit cheesy, but too bad. You have to wear it anyways." She said in a cheery voice.

Minho took the costume and looked at her weirdly. Why was she being so nice to him? If this was only a few weeks ago, she would have given him the death glare and told him that he has no sense of fashion.

"Well where's your costume?" Minho asked.

"Be patient, oppa. I have my costume in my bedroom. The girls are going to help me get into the costume." Krystal said. "I'm going to go inside and change, so I better see you all ready to go by the time I come out!"

"Okay, okay." Minho waved her away.

When Krystal closed the door, Minho began undressing. He took off his shirt and ed his pants. Before getting out of his pants, he took the fake blood-stained white tuxedo shirt and started ing it. Right then, Victoria's room door opened and Taemin came out. Minho quickly covered his body with the costume.

"Taemin!" Minho yelled in shock and embarrassment.

Taemin burst out laughing. "Is that your costume?" He asked.

"Uh...yeah?" Minho replied, still uncomfortable.

"Oh, calm down. We are all guys here, I've seen you a bunch of times when we were changing for concerts and shows in the waiting room." Taemin said.

"You know what, get out of here man. I need to change." Minho said, loosening up a little bit.

"You're the one changing in the hallway." Taemin scoffed. "Anyways I'm just going to get water. Waiting for you and Krystal to finish dressing up for the SM Town Halloween Party is exhausting. The SHINee hyungs told me to go get cups of water for all of us."

"Oh...Well then go on your way." Minho dismissed him so he can hurry up and change.

Taemin went off to the kitchen and Minho relaxed. He took off his jeans and put on the tuxedo pants. He was still half when Krystal's door suddenly opened.

"Wait, I'm not d--" Minho started to say but stopped in his tracks when he lifted his eyes up to Krystal.

Victoria, Sulli, Luna, and Amber stood surrounding Krystal. Minho couldn't see anything or anyone besides Krystal. His eyes focused on only her, who was wearing a pure white wedding dress with a beautiful long train behind her.

"Oppa, I told you to finish dressing up before I come out! You still haven't dressed!" Krystal complained.

"Just stop talking." Minho said as he suddenly pulled Krystal towards his body and kissed her on the lips.

Krystal was shocked at first, so her body froze up awkwardly. But soon enough, she melted into his kiss and she slowly closed her eyes. She felt his warm lips push against her own softly and gently. She could feel his hands gliding against her waist and slowly wrapping around her lower back. She slid her hands from his wrist to his strong arms, feeling and memorizing every vein and muscle. She could barely hear the F(x) members "Aww"ing and the SHINee members "Ew"ing. Minho slowly inched away from her face. They still embraced each other as they spoke in whispers.

"What was that about?" Krystal asked.

Minho grinned. "I can't believe I never realized how beautiful you are."

Krystal blushed.

"Wow." He said.

"What?" Krystal said, confused.

"Now I'm realizing how cute you are when you're embarrassed." Minho laughed quietly.

"Stop it." Krystal tried to hide her smile while lowering her gaze in embarrassment.

Minho gave her another lingering peck on her rosy cheek before he had enough willpower to let her go.

Taemin came back with the water cups for his hyungs. 

"What's going on here? Why is Minho still half ?" Taemin asked.

"That's right. Oppa, you distracted me for a moment, but I'm still upset with you for still not being dressed up by the time I came out. You are not getting away with this." Krystal grinned slyly.

"What does that mean?" Minho asked curiously, and almost flirtatiously. 

"Well we can't leave without our ghostly makeup on." Krystal giggled. "I get to do your makeup."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The F(x) members laughed along with Krystal as she told Minho about the makeup. Minho's face dropped.

"Ooh, I get to see Minho with his ghostly makeup on!" Taemin laughed.

"Shut up, no that is NOT happening." Minho said.

"Oh, really?" Krystal inched closer to Minho. She softly glided her finger across his abs. She could feel Minho shiver under her fingernail. "Did that kiss mean nothing then?"

Minho sighed and lowered his head in defeat.

"Okay fine. You can do my makeup." He said.

Krystal and the girls excitedly giggled as they went to go get their makeup pouches.

"Wowww," Key clapped. "The charismatic rapper, Minho Choi, is owned by his girlfriend now, who is three years younger than him. I envy her power over you now, because she can make you do basically anything she wants."

Jonghyun and Taemin burst out laughing.

"Okay, guys, let's not tease Minho about this." Onew stepped in the middle. "Minho might go tell on us to his girlfriend."

All of the SHINee members, including Onew, burst out in laughter and giggles. Minho rolled his eyes and put on the rest of his costume.

"Go on and laugh, but I'm still the one who has the girlfriend while you guys are single and lonely." Minho said.

"Hey, that's not cool." Jonghyun said.

"Yeah, Minho, we were just joking. No need to be rude." Onew said.

"So petty." Key said.

"At least us four have each other." Taemin said.

"Oh...hey, guys I'm sorr--" Minho started to say, but the four of them burst out laughing again and high fived each other. Minho sighed and threw his hands up in the air in frustration.

"Minho, Minho. Don't be upset with us." Onew said, catching onto his breath. "We are teasing you because we are happy for you and Krystal. Teasing you guys is the only fun we have in our lonely boring love lives."

"I know, I know. Go ahead and tease me all you want." Minho chuckled weakly.

"We are back~!" Krystal sang as she reentered the hallway with a bunch of makeup brushes in her hands, followed by Victoria, Sulli, and Luna with loads and loads of makeup products that Minho didn't know more than half of.

"Okay." Minho sighed. "Let's get this over with."