SMTOWN Halloween Party Part 1

The Queer Love Story

Image result for smtown halloween party minho and yuri

F(x) and SHINee members were outside of their apartment, all dressed and ready for the Halloween Party that will be held at the Seoul City Five Star Hotel. They all filed into the limousine prepared for them. The girls went in first, Sulli going in last. She sat next to Krystal.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." Minho said as he stepped inside the limousine. "Sulli, you're in my seat. I'm going to sit next to Krystal."

Krystal giggled and Sulli rolled her eyes.

"We get it, you and Krystal are a couple." Sulli said flatly. "No need to rub it in our faces."

Sulli and Krystal switched spots so that Krystal was sitting on the edge. Minho sat next to her, smiling foolishly. The boys groaned at his cheesiness.

"Minho, what has gotten into you? You're so cheesy and romantic today." Taemin said, sitting on the other side of Minho.

Minho cleared his throat. "Well... I'm not sure. I guess I just never realized how much I liked Krystal until today."

Krystal blushed again under her ghost makeup. She hoped that he wouldn't notice her red cheeks and sweaty palms.

The car had started and they were on their way to the hotel. On their way, the members talked about the other SM sunbaes and hoobaes and wondered what they will be dressed as. When they finally arrived, they all got out of the car and was met with camera papparazzi lights flashing in their faces. Krystal was blinded by the lights and was seeing spots. She stumbled on the carpet walkway, but someone grabbed her shoulders and caught her. She looked up to her left and it was Minho. However, she felt someone quickly push him away and wrapping their arm around Krystal's shoulders. She looked to her right and it was Sulli.

"Minho and you are not allowed to make any kind of contact in front of the papparazi. Got it?" Sulli warned her strictly, Krystal nodded.

Krystal and Minho exchanged subtle eye contact as the F(x) and Shinee members finally entered the hotel and escaped the papparazi walkway.

"Minho, go to the back and stay away from Krystal so that your matching costumes won't be too obvious." Victoria harshly whispered. "If any of our sunbaes or Lee Soo Man CEO figures your relationship out, we will all be dead for sure."

Minho obeyed and walked a few steps behind the girls. Krystal's heart sank down to her stomach, because she wasn't able to enjoy the party without her boyfriend. But she knew that dating as an idol is a dangerous area and was smart enough not to argue with Victoria and Sulli.

All the members entered the large ballroom. Krystal looked around the huge ballroom filled with people chattering, servers walking around with dessert, the harsh colorful lights against the darkness of the room, and loud music. Sulli grabbed her hand and pulled her to the dessert table. The ballroom was so crowded that they lost sight of all their other members as soon as they got to the table.

"Aren't you on a diet?" Krystal asked.

"Ugh, who cares? It's Halloween!" Sulli giggled naughtily as she picked up a pumpkin shaped cookie and took a big bite out of it. "Mmm! It's good, try it!"

Krystal laughed and lifted her thumb to the corner of Sulli's mouth to dust off some cookie crumbs. "You're so silly." Krystal said.

"Krystal, I love your wedding dress costume!" Someone said behind Krystal. Krystal turned around to see who it was. It was her older sister, Jessica.

"Unnie!" Krystal almost jumped on her sister and gave her the biggest hug possible. "I missed you! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!"

"Yeah, I missed you too." Jessica hugged her little sister tight. "I've been so focused on my fashion career, but everything is going really well so I was able to come to the Halloween Party."

"Jessica unnie, what are you supposed to be?" Sulli asked while giving Jessica a side hug greeting.

"I'm supposed to be a maid, isn't it obvious?" Jessica asked and laughed. "I tried to make it obvious. My costume is supposed to be ironic because it's a maid dress, but is actually a very expensive dress from Valentino."

"Unnie, you have such a good eye at fashion. You should just go into that full time." Sulli said.

"I want to do fashion, but I want to keep singing too. I want to do both." Jessica replied. "Anyways, baby, I have to go." She said, holding Krystal's hands.

"Wait why? Go where? I still have to tell you a big thing that's happened recently!" Krystal said desperately.

"Tell me another day, okay? I need to go talk to the CEO for something." Jessica started walking away. "I'll talk to you later, okay? I love you!"

"I love you too!" Krystal yelled over the loud music, pouting at her sister's back.

"She's so busy nowadays. I wonder how she has time for her singing career." Sulli murmured.

Just as Krystal was about to reply with a snappy comeback, something caught her eye from across the room. She saw Minho on the dance floor...with Yuri (SNSD) rubbing against his body. 

"Wh...what is he doing!?" Krystal squealed, barely catching her breath. Sulli frowned, confused, and followed Krystal's gaze to see what is angering her.

"Uh...you mean Minho and Yuri sunbaenim? They're just dancing." Sulli said.

"You call that dancing!? She is all over him!" Krystal hissed.

"Aww, Krystal, babe...Are you jealous?" Sulli stifled a laugh.

"No, I'm not jealous. I'm just...I'm worried for Yuri unnie and Minho oppa, what if someone sees them and tells on them? I-I'm just worried for them, that's all." Krystal stammered.

Sulli let out a snort and gave Krystal a slight push.

"I know you're jealous. If you don't want him doing that, I'll allow you to go over to him. But only if I go with you and if you signal him subtlely." Sulli offered. "You and I will pretend we are dancing on the dance floor."

Krystal agreed and the two ladies walked over to the dance floor, holding hands. They found a spot in the crowd near Minho and Yuri and began dancing. Krystal did a few casual waves as she edged nearer to the dancing couple. She continued to casually edge nearer to them until Krystal and Minho were back to back.When Yuri faced away from Minho, Krystal quickly poked Minho's . Minho jumped, startled. He tilted his head around slightly to see who it is. When he saw the back of Krystal's head, he chuckled quietly. Minho continued to dance with Yuri. Krystal started to feel hot in embarrassment. She poked his again, but harder this time. Minho let out a short yelp.

"Are you okay?" Yuri asked, letting out a short confused laugh.

Minho cleared his throat. "Uh, yeah, it was a hiccup."

"Oh, okay. You know what, I'll get us drinks. Stay here." Yuri left the dance floor and walked over to the punch bowl. When she was out of sight, Minho tilted his head again.

"Krystal." He whispered. "What was that about?"

The two whispered to each other back to back to not look suspicious.

"What do you mean, what was that about? I'm your girlfriend, okay? And I'm worried that people will think you have something going on with Yuri sunbae." Krystal hissed. She could hear him laughing.

"Aw, my baby, are you jealous?" He said.

"Stop saying that! Why is everyone calling me a baby today? I am NOT jealous."

"Okay, then, I'm going to keep dancing with her."

"What!?" Krystal hissed again.

"You don't have to be worried about me. Everyone knows that Yuri sunbae doesn't look at me that way, and we are just having fun." Minho said. "But...if you admit that you're jealous, I'll stop dancing with her."

Krystal scoffed and rolled her eyes. Sulli giggled and continued to dance. She grabbed Krystal's hands and twirled her around.

"Just admit it." Sulli whispered into Krystal's ear.

Krystal groaned inwardly and ran her hand through her hair in frustration.

"Okay...fine." Krystal whispered to Minho. "I'm jealous, okay? Are you happy now? I don't want you dancing with her."

"Okay then I won't. But one more thing." Minho said.

"What?" Krystal asked.

Minho quickly turned around, turned Krystal's head, kissed her on the forehead, and walked away with his shoulders shaking with excited laughter.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: Hello everyone! It's not quite Halloween yet but today is the first day of October (actually 2nd day now because it's after midnight) so I thought I'll make this a Halloween chapter a bit early. I'm already excited for fall! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, and there will be part 2 soon!