Princess Krystal

The Queer Love Story

Krystal's POV

"Ow, ow, ow. It hurts!"

"Well what am I supposed to do?" Minho complained.

"Blow on them." Krystal said.

"What?"

"Blow on my cuts. You're the one who dragged me across the beach, so you have to treat my cuts properly." She pointed at my pale legs that had small lines of dried blood around her knees. "I can't believe you did this to me."

"I can't believe you did that to my ja--"

She raised a brow at him and he halted in the middle of his sentence. He was powerless against her.

"Were you saying something?" She asked innocently.

"N-no." He quickly lowered his head and continued to put medicine on her cuts, blowing on them to soothe the pain. She smiled in victory.

Suddenly, the door to the dorm flied open and everyone started clamoring in. They all froze when they saw Krystal and Minho. The silence was broken by Luna.

"Ohhhhh, my Krystal, what happened to you?" All the F(x) members ran to Krystal in worry.

"She's fine, she just fell a little bit." Minho said.

"Actually--" Krystal started to say, but a sweaty hand covered and pulled her head back. Minho looked down at her one inch away from her face. She bit down on his hand. He screamed and pulled his hand away.

"Dude, Minho, what happened on your first date with Krystal?" Jonghyun was the first one to ask.

"Where did you guys even go?" Victoria asked Krystal.

"We went to the beach." Krystal replied.

"Hey, where's your jacket?" Onew asked Minho. Krystal gave Minho a look and burst out laughing.

"It's a funny story actually, but Minho and I decided to keep it as our own little inside joke." Krystal said. "Minho got so mad at me at first though. I never knew he had such a severe anger management issue until today."

All the SHINee members laughed, agreeing with her.

"So what happened? What happened next?" Sulli asked.

"Do we have to explain our whole first date to you guys?" Minho said with a bitter tone.

"Well, he was being such a baby about the 'inside joke' so I bought him a car." Krystal shrugged.

"WHAT!?" Krystal jumped at Amber's explosion.

"You bought him a car?" Key asked in disbelief.

"Are you rich? How is that possible?" Jonghyun asked.

"Yes, yes, she bought me a car, okay? Can we stop talking about it, please?" Minho begged.

"Wow..." Taemin said in awe. "That's a better birthday present than I got you, then, right?"

Minho's bitter face suddenly dropped, and Taemin smiled sadly. 

"Why? What did you get him?" Krystal asked Taemin.

"Nothing really. Not a car though, that's for sure haha." He said. "But it's okay. I don't really care."

"Okay, well then. Minho, attention back to me." Krystal said and shoved her knee into his stomach. "Gimme bandaid."

Minho groans and shook his head while he went to the bathroom to look for bandaids. When he left, the girls gathered around Krystal and start talking all at once.

"Did you have fun?" "Was he nice to you?" "Are you going on a second date?" "Did you guys kiss?" "Are you really giving him the car?" "Since when were you rich?" "How can you afford the car?"

Krystal sighed and blocked her ears with her palms.

Then suddenly, the SHINee members, even Taemin gathered around her and start talking along with them.

"Are you rich?" "How come you buy him a car and not me?" "Hey, buy me a laptop." "Is your sister rich too?" "Is your family rich?" "Do you have money right now?" "Give me cab fare." "Buy me food someday. I always buy you food." "Yeah, that's right! How come you never pay for food?"

"Be quiet!" Minho snapped, coming back with bandaids. Everyone backed off and waited for Minho to put the last bandaid on Krystal's knee, then started talking again. "I said, be quiet!" Minho shouted again.

"I don't want you guys to think I'm giving out cars and money to just anyone for no apparent reason." Krystal said when they quieted down. "I made a deal with Minho oppa. He gets to keep the car if...if he treats me like a princess until I tell him to stop."

Minho lowered his head in defeat.

"Like a princess?" Taemin snorted.

"Yes, like a princess. What's wrong with that?" She snared.

"Nothing, my princess." Sulli curtsied. "May I carry you to your bed? And then may you buy me a MacBook?"

"Oh, shut up Sulli." Krystal playfully pushed her away. "I have to ruin your most expensive piece of clothing first."

"That's not funny." Minho glared.

"Yes. It. Is. Now laugh." She said slowly and threateningly.

"No."

"Oh, really? You want to talk to my dad that after he sees the credit card bill?" She smirked. 

"Ha. Ha. Ha." He crumpled his face into a frown. "You really are a terrible person."

"Wait, I don't get it. So are you guys still dating, or not?" Victoria asked.

"Yes! Yes we are! That way, he can take me on all the fantasy dates I've ever wanted to go on." Krystal giggled.

"Oh, my gosh! Krystal, that's so clever! I wish I was rich so I can threaten guys like that." Sulli said.

"You don't need to, though. Guys are always attracted to you and are willing to take you out anywhere."

"Aw, Krystal..." Victoria pulled her in for a hug. "Don't compare yourself with Sulli. You are just as beautiful as her in your own way."

Krystal pulled away. "I didn't mean that to sound pathetic. I was just saying that she's pretty."

"Well of course I am." Sulli laughed and pulled Krystal in for a friendly hug.

"Oh, am I at the lesbian bar?" Key joked.

"Shut up, Key oppa! I have a boyfriend now. You can't say that I'm lesbian." Krystal stuck her tongue out at him.

"Yeah, your boyfriend is Minho. When he's dressed as a girl, he probably looks prettier than you and Sulli combined, so you're still a little suspicious, Krystal."

Everyone laughed and pushed Key.

"Shut up. Why is everyone so mean to me today?" Minho sighed.

"Ugh, that's what I hear after a whole day of being super nice to you, oppa." Krystal rolled her eyes. "You're so sensitive."

"I'm not."

"You are sensitive like a girl. Maybe Key oppa's right."

"Shut up, I'm not. You're just annoying."

"Okay, just blame your girliness on me."

"Will you shut up and be quiet for once?"

"Only if you admit you're sensitive and have anger issues."

Victoria stood in the middle of the couple before they got into a fight.

"Are you guys having a lovers' quarrel?" Onew asked laughing.

"Do lovers fight like this?" Krystal ask. "If they do, then I guess."

"We are not lovers. We are a forced couple. A forced couple made by you." Minho said.

"If you don't want to die by my hands, I suggest you to shut up and massage my feet right now while I watch tv." She moved to the living room and plopped herself on the couch and grabbed the remote.

"Why are you watching tv in my dorm? Go watch it on your own tv." Minho snapped.

"Just let her watch, man. Obey her. You're gonna get a car that she bought you in a few weeks. Just be submissive to this monster." Jonghyun advised Minho, laughing.

"Hey, at least she's a pretty monster. I honestly don't know why you don't like her. She's perfect for you, man." Onew added. "She's just like you." Everyone laughed.

"Yeah, Minho oppa. We're perfect for each other." Krystal smiled and wiggled her toes at him. "Now massage me."