*Sigh*

The Queer Love Story

Krystal sighed and bit her bottom lip.

Maybe I'm just going through some temporary feelings. Maybe the fluttery feeling in my heart around boys will come back later! She tried to convince herself but for the millionth time, she wasn't convinced at all.

She was alone in her room, sitting on the bed with a million thoughts going through her head. What if I am a lesbian? Or bi-ual? Or...just not into boys nor girls at all? *sigh*

Then she heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it? Come in." She called halfheartedly. It was Sulli.

"Heyyy..." Sulli smiled at Krystal.

"Hi." Krystal replied bluntly.

"Are you okay?"

"Of course. What's there not to be okay about?" Krystal asked bitterly.

She sighed, "Well....yesterday was a crazy day."

Krystal lowered her head and nodded slightly.

"Yeah, I guess." She whispered. She felt Sulli sitting next to her on the bed.

"What happened yesterday? What was that all about? When did you guys start to have a thing for each other?" She asked nervously.

"Umm....." Krystal thought for a moment. "I don't know, I guess it was a spur of the moment thing. Or maybe we were drunk."

Sulli scoffed. "Krystal, we didn't have any alcohol."

Krystal remained silent.

"You kissed Minho." She continued. When she saw that Krystal still wasn't replying, she continued. "You guys have been dating for a few minutes, and went into your room and kissed. What was that all about? Have you guys been dating secretly for a while?"

"No, that's not it at all." Krystal immediately replied. "We were just...fooling around."

"Fooling around!? That is not acceptable! You guys are both celebrities, you have to be more careful. There are so many consequences." Sulli said.

"I don't mind." Krystal said. Sulli slapped her arm.

"You can lose your whole career. All of F(x) members can go down the drain. Because of you and Minho."

"Okay, fine. I'm sorry I said that." Krystal said.

Sulli grabbed Krystal's shoulders firmly. "Tell me honestly, do you really like Minho oppa? You didn't seem very ecstatic about it last night."

"What's not to like? He and I both like sports, we have the same group of friends, like similar foods...and he's nice."

"Did you guys always have a thing for each other?"

"Not really." Krystal answered honestly. "I never even knew he ever liked me until yesterday. Although we did flirt here and there as a joke."

Sulli let out a heavy sigh for the hundredth time. "You should've thought about it more before saying yes. You're a public figure, Krystal. You should really focus on being one and not be distracted by a boy. You won't even have too much time to hang out with him."

Then there came another knock.

"Hey!" Victoria came in before Krystal allowed her. "How's she doing?" She asked Sulli like Krystal was a mental patient.

"I'm doing fine, thank you. You guys really don't have to worry too much, I'm not sick or anything." Krystal said resentfully.

"Yeah, but I'm pretty sure you're crazy!" Sulli scoffed, and Victoria slapped her thigh. "Sorry." She grumbled.

"Anyways, do you mind telling me what happened last night?" Victoria asked me, sitting on my left. I sighed.

"No, there's nothing to explain. Seriously. All I did yesterday was accepted Minho oppa's confession and...I don't like being interrogated anymore."

"Well you have to answer questions. Why would you let him kiss you?" Victoria raised a brow.

"Hey, I'm an individual person, okay? I'm not a pushover. I didn't 'let' him kiss me, I was part of it too. He's my boyfriend, so why can't I? I already talked about this, can we drop it? My head it hurting. Just leave me alone."

Victoria and Sulli exchanged worried looks.

"Fine." Victoria said. She and Sulli agreed to leave the room and let Krystal be alone in the room.

  ♥     ♥       

It was morning and the SHINee members were sitting around the dining table for breakfast. Five bowls of milk and cereal were on the table, but nobody was in the mood to eat.

Minho cleared his throat and looked away from his bowl of cereal, feeling nauseous like his stomach flopped upside down. As soon as he cleared his throat, all the boys turned their attention to Minho.

"Sooooo, Minho." Onew raised a brow and smiled. "What happened with you and Krystal yesterday?"

Key widened his eyes. "Yeah! What happened? When did you start liking her? Why did you suddenly ask her to date you? Why didn't you tell any of us about your liking of KRYSTALLLLL?"

"Minho, why were you hitting your head yesterday?" Jonghyun wondered.

Minho rubbed his eyes and and cracked his knuckles. He couldn't sleep at all last night, because he was thinking about Krystal and Taemin.

"Nothing happened.....I don't know what I was thinking." He said.

"Oh, and...." Key eyed the other members cautiously before speaking again. "why were you so awkward with Taemin?" He giggled.

"YAH!" Taemin exploded and kicked Key in the shin. Key grabbed his leg in pain and rolled on the ground.

"T-Taemin, calm down..." Onew widened his eyes. "I guess everyone's done eating, right? I'll clean everything up." He quickly got up and took all the untouched bowls to the sink and began to clean them.

"I'll go help him." Jonghyun bolted up from his seat and ran away.

"I'll go help them too." Key said, but Minho grabbed his arm and forced him to sit down. Minho didn't want to be seated alone with Taemin...

"You're not going anywhere." Minho said threateningly to Key. He groaned and pouted.

"So..." Key sighed at this awkward moment. "Are any of you gay?"

Minho stood up immediately and hovered over him, threatening to punch him while he giggled like an excited high school girl.

"I will kill you if you say anything like that again." Minho said in a deep voice.

"Okay, okay, sit down. Geez." Key pouted again.

Minho stole a quick glance at Taemin, and he was blushing.   

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I am informed from the comments that the POV are confusing. I've actually tried really hard to make it obvious in various ways, but I guess it didn't work:/

So if you have noticed, I color-coded them. Simple enough, right? There are only two colors:)