Minho's Favor

The Queer Love Story

"You agree to do the favor for me, right? No backing out." Minho firmly said. Krystal blushed and hesitated.

"O-okay....I won't back out. What is it?" She finally asked.

Minho felt the SHINee and F(x) members staring strangely at the two of them, but he didn't care. He wanted to prove to himself that he was absolutely NOT gay.

"Krystal...will you go out with me?"

Everyone was silent for a moment. Victoria gasped. Sulli frowned.

"Uhhh...What did you say?" Krystal asked.

"Krystal, will you go out with me? I like you and you like me. RIght?" Minho said confidently.

"Uh...Sure, I guess. So we are dating now? I'm your girlfriend?"

"I guess so." Minho put his arm around her and faced the crowd or widened eyes and gaping mouths.

Krystal smiled awkwardly at everyone and exchanged strange face expressions with Sulli.

   ♥     ♥      

Krystal flashed her best forceful smile that she can. After a moment of silence, Sulli yanked Krystal to her, their faces only a centimeter away from each other. Krystal's heart skipped beat.

"What do you mean you're his girlfriend!? ARE YOU CRAZY?" Sully shrieked.
 

"No, I'm not crazy. I like him, Sulli. I like him. He's cute, muscular, handsome, charming..." Krystal drifted off, not able to think of more reasons.

Krystal looked back at Minho, who was talking with his own members. Her heart didn't beat faster, like it did with Sulli. 

"Krystal, you okay?" Victoria came over and worried.

"Yeah, I'm okay." Krystal said. She looked up at Minho, and he staried at her weird. After an awkward pause, they smiled at each other and looked away.

"Krystal, can I talk to you privately?" Minho asked. Krystal nodded and the two of them went to Krystal's bedroom to speak.

"What did you want to talk about?" Krystal asked nervously. They sat on her bed and Minho took a deep breath.

"I have another favor to ask you. Can you do it for me? Just say yes or no and then I'll tell you what it is." Minho his lips and gulped loudly.

Krystal hesitantly nodded once.

"Can...Can I kiss you?"

Krystal's eyes widened.

"What?" Krystal exclaimed.

"I...I just need to check something. Just a small peck, that's all." Minho explained.

Am I crazy if I let him!? But he is my boyfriend now... It's okay, right?

"O-okay...fine. But just a peck." She said. 

Minho swallowed and leaned in slowly. Krystal wiped her sweaty palms on her skirt. She closed her eyes as she felt the warmth of Minho's body get closer and closer to her. It seemed like forever before their lips finally met. Minho pressed hard onto her lips and lingered for a few seconds before leaning back. Krystal put her hand to her heart. Was it beating? No...no it's not.

_____________________________________________________________________

Her lips were so soft...

Minho put his hand on his heart to feel his heartbeat. But his heart dropped to his stomach when he noticed that it wasn't beating faster.

"Maybe...maybe if I try again." Minho suggested.

"Okay let's try." Surprisingly, Krystal agreed quickly.

Just as Minho was leaning in again, the door flew open and they heard a scream. It was Victoria. She marched over to Minho and punched his back and shoulder.

"What do you think you're doing to our Krystal!?" Victoria shrieked.

"Krystal, what happened? What did he say?" Sulli rushed to Krystal's side. Minho's face grew red and he felt embarrassed when s looked at him shamefully.

"Minho, were you trying to take advantage of her? You guys started dating literally six minutes ago." Onew said.

"No, guys, Sulli, it's okay." Krystal finally spoke up. "We were just talking about other stuff and then something went in my eye so he was helping me get it out."

"Krystal...are you sure? That sounds like a cover-up." Sulli said.

"Sulli, I'm fine. This is between Minho oppa and me. Just trust me." Krystal said, putting her hand on Sulli's arm affectionately.

Jonghyun came to Minho's side.

"So what really happened, Minho?" He asked.

"Just like Krystal said, nothing happened. I just wanted to talk to her alone, because you guys were overwhelming us." Minho said, glaring at s.

"I know we are in the same group, but if you hurt Krystal in any way, I will murder you. We all will. Got it?" Key warned Minho. Minho rolled his eyes, feeling unappreciated by everyone. He glanced over at Krystal and saw her smiling like an idiot.

"Yeah, I got it." He said halfheartedly. 

Then his eyes met with Taemin. He cleared his throat and looked away, blushing.

Minho was still frustrated that he didn't feel anything in his heart when he kissed Krystal, but his face got hot when he met eyes with Taemin. He didn't understand and was annoyed.