Just Friends

The Queer Love Story

"Ah!" Krystal yelped, tripping on a wire.

"Whoa, Krystal, be careful!" Sulli grabbed her arm and helped her up.

"Thank you." She smiled at her. "You saved me!"

"Of course I did. I always do, you clutz!" Sulli giggled. "Be careful next time, I don't want you getting hurt."

This isn't the first time Sulli has saved Krystal from falling- emotionally and physically. She was really thankful for her being there for her always, and Krystal was glad that she was so easy to communicate with; it was fate that they are the same age and they can connect about their problems as an idol! Krystal flashed her a warm smile and hugged her tight.

"Thanks for worrying about me....I appreciate you SOOO much, you know that!?"

"Get a room!" Amber teased us.

"Shut up!" The two girls shooed away Amber, embarrassed but laughing with her.

"Seriously, you guys are like a couple." Luna added.

"You girls are always hugging each other and worrying about each other more than you guys do with us! Are you guys gay for each other?" VIctoria joked, and got a slight push from both Krystal and her best friend.

"Unnie, we're just friends!" Krystal squealed angrily and pouted, too embarrassed to face Sulli again.

"It's okay, Krystal, don't be embarrassed! We know we're not lesbians. Don't waste your energy on them." Sulli giggled and rolled her eyes.

"Alright, enough joking girls. Let's go on stage and rock it out!!!" Victoria led her members outside of the F(X) waiting room and up to the stage backstage. Krystal peeked behind the curtains, curious of how big the audience is. She gasped in shock.

"There are so many people...!" She whimpered.

Sulli smirked. "It's okay, we'll be fine. We can do it! Bigger the audience, better the performance, right?" Sulli backhugged her to reassure her and loosen up her nervousness.

                                       ♥    ♥    ♥ 

"Wha-what....."

"The hell...."

"Hm."

Taemin shut his eyes closed and refused to stare at the computer screen.

"What the hell is this...?" Minho quietly asked, hot steam rising up to his face.

"This is apparently called.....2min ." Key raised a brow, unable to tear is eyes off one very...graphic photo.

"Yah! Stop staring at it!" Minho slapped his hand over Key's eyes and practically pulled him out of the chair, onto the floor.

"Please change the screen...It's uncomfortable." Taemin said in a desperate voice.

Minho was wincing at the computer screen, which was filled with collections of what seemed like hand-drawn pictures of him and.....Taemin having....... He blushed at the thought.

"Key, why did you have to show this to us? Put those pictures away NOW, Kibum. You're corrupting our maknae's mind." Onew awkwardly stated, stealing a glimpse at Taemin.

Minho gulped loudly and stole a glance at Taemin too. Minho saw him peeking at him, and they both cleared their throats and quickly looked away.

"So....2min, huh?" Jonghyun tried to make the atmosphere less awkward, but epicly failed at it as the mood got even more awkward.

"Uh-huh." Key stupidly answered and recieved a flick on the forehead by the strong-finger master, Onew.

"Ow!" Key whined and rubbed his pained forehead. "That hurt."

"That was the point, idiot. Now do as I told you." Onew ordered, and Key immediately listened to him.

Minho began to move away to the sofa to relax and sink in everything he just saw. No, he didn't want to sink it in. He wanted to squeeze the memories out. The pictures from the computer screen were slowly playing like a slideshow in his brain.

There was a picture where his finger was inside his... There was another picture where he was on a table and Minho was...There was another picture where--

"AH!" He shouted without realizing it. Minho bent his head down and hit himself. "Ah!!! Ahhhhhhh!"

He felt someone sitting next to him on the couch, so he looked up to see who it was. He jumped.

"H-hi.." Taemin said, avoiding Minho's eye contact. Taemin shifted uncomfortably in his seat. "I just want to tell you that...let's not be awkward because of this...I-I don't want our relationship to g-g-get awkward."

Well it already did...

"Okay." Minho's voice cracked. He lowered his head.

He didn't know where to look, and his eyes landed on Taemin's...private part. Taemin caught where Minho was staring at, and immediately moved away from him.

"Oh my god, Minho, what are you looking at?" Taemin said with a shaky voice, moving seats. He lowered himself to the floor and nervously the T.V to make it not awkward.

"N-no! That was a misunderstanding! It was an accident! I was just l-lowering my head because I didn't know where to look!" Minho stuttered.

"Minho, don't be naughty." Key said, smiling at him.

"Shut up!" Minho snapped.