Occupied

Unlike Parallel Forces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                   CHAPTER 4

But no matter how hard he tried, his thoughts kept drifting off to N....

____________________________________________________________________________
N walked closer to him…water dripped from his wet hair to his shoulders down to his torso. He came closer by the second till Ravi could practically feel N's breath on his own lips...he traced circles on Ravi’s clothed chest and then he put his hands on the nape of Ravi's neck ,whispering incoherent word into his ears,sudden- *SNAP*
Ravi snapped open his eyes and looked around. He was still in bed and was panting and sweating heavily.What.The.Hell.Just.Happened…Did he just dream of the sassy diva topless???After that wrong room incident, Ravi couldn't stop thinking about that 'thing' for some unknown reason. He still remembers how the water dripping from his hair and his intense stare (glare) had sent shivers down his spine…ever since that day he has been thinking about that guy non-stop but it had never gotten so bad. Hell he couldn't even decide if that Cha N was an incubus or a succubus! But one thing was for sure.....he hated what that incubus or succubus or whatever was doing to his mind AND body, and he had to escape soon…….

On the other hand our Queen wasn't any better...N was trying really hard to not think about how strong and safe his muscles felt...how he couldn't take his eyes off him when he took off his shirt at the beach, showing off his ripped abs and how he can't get his husky voice out of his mind...seriously it was driving him insane! How can a human being much less a larva be like that?!?!?That guy was a definitely descendant of Satan himself and he was here to ruin our Queen's life AND he was succeeding! Hell no! That larva threw him in the damned water! He has to get revenge or else he would die...but he has no time for it right now. With these thoughts occupying his mind, our Diva grabbed his keys and went out of the mansion.
Ravi came out of his room and went to the dining hall where Leo and Hongbin were having breakfast, with extreme bedhead and bags under his eyes, after that dream he hadn't been able to sleep all night, Hongbin saw him and said, "Wow...u take 'looking out of it' to a whole new level, come sit” he noticed that a certain ‘nobody’ was missing, he looked around for a bit but then shrugged and took his seat. While eating his eyes kept drifting off to N’s empty chair, Taekwoon noticed it and said, “He went out early in a rush without eating breakfast, don’t worry” Ravi looked like a dear caught in headlights and immediately answered,"W-what? Worried, me? About him? haha no way! It’s just that it was awfully peaceful an-what am i saying?" just then his mobile rang and he excused himself to answer it...after a while he came back and said that he had a client he had to meet and left in a hurry much to Hongbin’s protests..."Geez that guy! It’s his bf’s wedding and he has to work! DAMN U KIM RAVI!!!!"
Ravi went to the location where he was supposed to meet his client. He looked at the hotel and all he could say was...wow. It was really luxurious! He went to the reserved area where he saw his client and started doing his stuff.one thing he hated about his female clients was that they were extremely clingy and this one was the exact definition of the word "clingy"...the meeting went smoothly and now he just had to wait for the further documents to arrive from the other side via the Sweden law firm...as he was getting out of the suffocating room (seriously h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter