Realization...

Unlike Parallel Forces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16

N remembered why he was there in the first place and called out for Hongbin “Hongbinnie, Leo was looking for you…he wanted to discuss something I guess.” Hongbin and Ravi who by now had stopped their playful fighting looked to where N was standing “Really? I guess I should go then, you guys talk I’m leaving!” Hongbin smiled before taking his leave, leaving N and Ravi standing in awkward silence. “So…umm, you’re leaving…?” N spoke after a beat of silence making Ravi look up at him “Yea, I’ve got to go I have work there. I can’t live on holidays forever…” Ravi explained “I guess you’re right. When are you…umm, leaving?” N didn’t know why his heart was hurting so much when asking that…or maybe he did know and was just ignoring it. “The day after the wedding, my flight is in the afternoon.” This was probably the first solemn conversation b/w the two that had no teasing or fighting included and both didn’t like it one bit. “I see…I guess I’ll leave then, I have some work” With that said N abruptly turned around and left on quick feet. Ravi sighed as he watched N’s disappearing back deciding to stay there a few more minutes….
N shut the door harshly, walking over to sink and splashing his face cold water. He had tried, tried so much! Tried from the first time he met Ravi to not fall in love with the man but had failed miserably, how could he be so stupid!? He was always a person who kept his feelings in check, knowing people from the first look whether they were trouble or not, but that damned Kim Wonshik just had to come into his life and wreck it. And worst of all, after so successfully doing it, he was just gonna leave like nothing ever happened! Now N knew exactly why he was feeling this sensitive over the matter, he just couldn’t control his heart from beating for Ravi and he couldn’t fight it anymore, he had fallen in love with Kim Wonshik and for the first time in his life, N was lost………but he was gonna do it. He was going to steel himself and lock away his feelings, these feeling were no good for him….he can’t stop him...what right does he have? Ravi will leave and his feelings will fade away with time. They always did, this time it was no different….

Later, N would realize how wrong he actually was….
 

The next day, N woke up to a knock on the door. He sleepily walked towards it and opened it only to feel all his sleepiness wash away when he saw Ravi standing there looking handsome as ever in casual t-shirt and half pants with his blue hair styled neatly upwards leaving his forehead bare in all its glory. “Good morning N-hyung, uh Ken-hyung said that some people called, they wanted you to check the wedding hall one last time…” N nodded stiffly “Okay. I’ll be there in ten” with that he shut the door willing himself not to feel guilty because Ravi was for once being civil with him and he knew he was acting like a jerk but he honestly didn’t need that…He needed to hate Ravi, not fall more in love because he was being so nice and looked so delicious in---OKAY NOW STOP CHA HAKYEON! Your pride is the only thing left now, save it!
Ravi stood there confused and hurt, Last night he had figured out some things, he was gonna leave soon and though he hadn’t started with N on a good note, he didn’t want to end it on a bad note so he decided that he will start over and make at least a few good memories with N before he leaves but seeing N’s behavior just now, it might not be possible…..
N came dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter