Dealing with druNk

Unlike Parallel Forces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fluff 1

“What part of ‘a little to the left’ do you not understand!?” Ravi rolled his eyes as he heard yet another scream order of his fiancé, walking towards the voice only to find N standing with one hand on his hips, the other pointing to where he exactly wanted the spot light to be with a serious expression on his face. He walked towards N on silent feet, wrapping his arms around him from behind knowing how much the other liked it even if he always said otherwise “Wonshikkie, how many times have I told you not to scare me like that!” SEE. “Yeon, go a little easy on the poor guys, everything’s gonna turn out fine. Like it always does…” Ravi pressed a soft kiss to N’s cheek feeling the older relax against him. “I know, it’s just…Taekwoonie and Binnie are finally coming back! I want everything to be perfect.” N turned around in Ravi’s arms, looking up at him. Ravi nodded, one hand coming up to fix N’s fringe “I know, but this is Cha N we’re talking about. How can everything not be perfect huh?” Ravi winked making N chuckle, and hit Ravi’s shoulder “That was so cheesy Kim Ravi!”  “Mmhm, but you loved it.”  "No, I love you"  "Now who's the cheesy one?" Both smiled, Ravi leaned in to press his lips against his older lover...N wrapped his own arms around Ravi, kissing back deeply totally forgetting about the poor worker who was up on the lift, spot light in hands…

.

.

Just as Ravi had said, everything was perfect. From the venue, decorations up to the food and drinks. It wasn’t a very big gathering, just all their parents and some close friends. “N-hyung! Ravi-poop!” Ken hugged the life out of both males “I missed you guys so much!” Ken wiped an imaginary drop of tear making both Ravi and N roll their eyes. Ken had been gone on a tour to Europe to extend his line of bakeries and had just returned today, directly coming to the party “It’s so weird to see you guys being all lovey dovey with each other…it feels like yesterday when you would make faces at the sight of each other…” Ken pretended to gag as he watched N feed Ravi a piece of snack “I know right? You were gone but I had to see this grossness all the time!” Hyuk exclaimed as he greeted Ken “Oh shut up you both! Admit it, you’re just jealous” Queen N flipped her…err…his imaginary hair making a stank face at his dongsaengs while Ravi watched, amused.

Ravi left N to catch up with Ken and walked towards Hongbin who he found alone at the bar “Hey bin! Where’s Leo hyung?” Ravi ordered a drink “He’s catching up with his parents” Hongbin smiled his dimpled smile. “I see…so, how was honeymoon?” Hongbin smiled wide, his eyes shining up at the prospect of telling his bestie all the awesome things before Ravi cut him off again “On second thoughts…leave it. I don’t think I’m interested in your life…”  “Yah! What do mean by that!? We didn’t have just…you know” Hongbin turned red and punched him on the shoulder making Ravi laugh loudly. About half an hour passed when Ken came rushing to Ravi interrupting the best friends’ conversation “Ravi-poop, you should come see N-hyung…”  “Huh? Why? What happened?” Ravi asked confusedly “Just come and see for yourself!” Ken dragged him while Hongbin followed curiously.

As soon as Ravi saw what was happening he rushed towards N “HYUKKIE! WHY WON’T THE MEANIE DUCK FACE GIVE ME ANOTHER DRINK!? WHY!?" N was shaking Hyuk with all his might, repeating ‘why why why’ again and again “Hyung!” Hyuk looked up and an expression of utter relief crossed his features at the sight of Ravi “Thank god!” N also turned around spotting Ravi “LABI-AH!!!” N squealed in a cringe worthy girly way, running over to Ravi before grabbing his shirt the same way “LABI! The meanie duck face won’t give me a drink…I WANT A DRINK!” Ravi tried his best to focus on N as he was being shaked vigorously. “H-hyung stop!” He held N’s shoulders in a tigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter