Wait till u get better

Unlike Parallel Forces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please read the A/N at the end~~                                                                                           

                                                                                                    Fluff 2

3 months later~


“Hello N-hyung?? This is Ken calling from the haepari hospital…uh..it seems that a violent prime suspect attacked Ravi and they...fought a bit….The police got there on time but uh,Ravi is in the hospital”

*1 day later*

“Carefull Ravi..watch your step..there..take a seat” Navi came back to Ravi’s apartment. N seated him down and brought an ice pack for him. Ravi just stared at it.”What?take it and put it on your head…damn that bastard..im gonna make him pay for it”

“He already is paying it back,my intern is working on it and besides this is nothing.dont worry and go home,U didnt sleep all night I’ll be fine” Ravi said with a reassuring smile,that’s when N snapped “WHAT DO U MEAN THIS IS NOTHING?U HAVE A DAMNED PLASTER ON YOUR DOMINANT HAND AND INJURIES ON UR HEAD! How can I not worry?! Nd im not l-leaving until u get well and its final” .

 Despite the pain,Ravi got closer to N,who sat on the same couch and leaned in whispering “How about After I get well? Will u leave ?” N’s eyes widened, heartbeat quickened, Ravi’s hoarse voice was a huge turn on and he felt like a highschool girl in love,a pretty one at least.

He looked him straight in the eyes “No, never I’ll stay forever, with you.” He answered with confidense, still whispering. Their faces where only half a centimeter apart N came a bit more closer and that's when Ravi groaned lowering his head “argh N...it hurts”

N quickly got up from his seat,his worried face looked around to check the time and said “Oh its almost time for your medicine…..s-shud I c-cook you something?..i may not look like it but I can cook really well!” Ravi thought for a while then suggested “Porridge then?” N smiled widely at the response “Coming right up!”
Ravi made himself comfy in his bed and after about 2 hrs . N came with a tray and placed it on his lap, taking a seat on the chair placed by the bed.. “Ta da! Ur food is here!~~~”

Ravi tried to pick up the spoon with his left hand but failed, he looked up at N and and smirked,"Feed it to me.I can't use my right hand see?” N looked at his hand for a moment and the agreed, he sat right in front of Ravi and held out the spoon of soup “say AAAAAAH” Ravi laughed at him and then ate it. He smiled as he gulped it down and said," It was really good! But I have a question …when was the last time u cooked?”

N thought deeply and replied “About 5 years back..why?”  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter