HELP!

Unlike Parallel Forces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                       Chapter 13:


After Ravi left a very amused N,he ran upstairs to his room and violently shut the door.
Why the heck did i apologize to him?I mean it was not my fault..maybe it was..but why did i apologize to him???Well it was way better than to apologize to that nut whose brain is the size of a peanut...and why was N receiving his apology? What the heck is the relationship b/w them? And that guy did say that he likes N…ARGH WHY DOES IT BOTHER ME ANYWAY!
Shortly after He went downstairs again becuz he was hungry. He entered the kitchen and saw Ken shuffling in the fridge…he looked around for any sign of life but found none..weird….so he walked up to ken and questioned him “Ken-hyung what are u doing?”
Ken looked up with a piece of bread in his mouth, he looked super cute which was very weird becuz he was a 24 y/o grow up man, but then again Ravi shudn’t be the one to question him cuz he himself thinks that Hakyeon,too is very cute..maybe the cutest of them all, wait what?
‘Ravi-poop!!!! U see I was hungry and there were no maids around so I thought that I shud look for something to eat..” “Stop calling me that and where are all the maids?”
“In hyukkie’s room…apparently, like everyone else on this planet, the maids find Hyuk ve~ry adorably cute and dashing,so they are babying him” Ken said with a smile.
Ravi gave him a weird look “That guy is freaking 6.4 and he’s 20 y/o, how the heck does that make him cute?”  “Oh come on! He is adorable and innocent!” Yes innocent, my curvy ! “And don’t say that tall and grown up people are not cute, u too are very cute!” “Oh yeah?who said so?” Ravi was now questioning this guys’ sanity. “N-hyung did!” Ravi choked on his own saliva “h-he what????he called m-me cute???” “Yea,he always does. He’s like ‘that cute piece of larva did this’ or ‘that cute piece of did that’ n’ all wen he is complaining about u,which he btw does all the time” Ravi didn’t know whether he should be offended becuz N called him larva and or he should be happy that he called him cute….these people are so weird…maybe I should go and change my hair color..im getting tired of blond…and with that Ravi left the kitchen and got ready to go to the salon.
Wen he came back home after an hour or so, he had simply applied one application of brown into his blonde hair,so now they color was like a tea tree leaf.As soon as N saw him he bursted into laughter,”hahahhahahaaha whats up with ur hair??” “What?” “You look like an olive!!An ugly green olive!” “Why do u care?“ Ravi left the house again pouting and feeling extremely embarrassed for no reason at all,he usually didn’t care what other people thought of his hair but for some reason,wen N said that,he really wanted to change his hair color now.
He returned 4 hours later. Everyone was home and during the long four hours that he was at the saloon ,he got calls from everyone, asking him where he was, even Mr. Jung called too!!So wen he came back home

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter