REALLY hot! ;)

Unlike Parallel Forces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER 3

"KIM RAVI! YOU ERT!!!!!"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After N was done with his screaming and curses he noticed that Ravi was still frozen, sighing angrily he started again "Well can I ask wth are doing in my room!?" Ravi finally snapped out of his daze and stared at N who was practically emitting steam all over "Well 'hyung', I can ask u the same question" He taunted right back. By now N had totally forgotten about his unclothed state as he walked towards Ravi totally intending to give the annoying larva a piece of his mind.

Seriously! He hadn't even met the guy for a day and N was REALLY close to ripping his head off! "Well Mr. Kim Ravi, for your kind information I have been sleeping in this damned room for three damned days already so I don't see how it magically became yours!" "Well then I'm also pretty sure that I was told that this is MY room. Are u sure that 'banana milkshake' back there didn't mess with ur head?" Now Ravi was having fun riling the older but shorter male and he wud never admit that he was liking the view quite a bit too....On the other hand N thought it wasn't possible to get so angry, but then the stupid stupid larva brought up his beloved banana milkshake and N was proved wrong..."YAH! you little bas--What the hell is going on here!?N-hyung, why are u !?" Fortunately or unfortunately Hongbin entered the scene with a very flushed face and appearance overall that gave away the *ahem* 'activities' he was indulged in a few minutes prior. "WELL, I was about to get my beauty sleep to maintain my handsome face when this damned 'people separator' friend of urs decided to barge in my room like he owns it!" N replied sassily although he suddenly got a little conscious of his half state “well I will barge in if it is MY room."  "But Ravi-ah, ur room was supposed be the first on left…" Hongbin enlightened his bestie. Now it was Ravi's turn to be shocked "bu…but wasn't it...first on the right?" Hongbin just shaked his head in reply. "Now I'm pretty sure that the 'Iced Americano' at the cafe messed up with ur HEAD instead. Now if u wud leave so i can get my beauty sleep without any annoying interruptions." Sass queen N gave Ravi the mocking eyes daring him to say something...Ravi just stared back blankly. Man he felt defeated and stupid! But this was not over. For now, retreating safely seemed like the best option so without uttering a word he zoomed out of the room and thankfully made it to the right one. Hongbin also left after bidding good night leaving N in peace. "Just u wait Kim Ravi, I’m gonna make u regret ever meeting Cha N!" The queen flipped imaginary hair, spun around on his heels and finally, FINALLY got dressed in his pj's to get his 'beauty sleep'.

The next morning, N, Leo and Hongbin were up pretty early and at the moment Hongbin was trying his best to wake his friend up since they had decided to go to the beach today. The weather really nice and they still had a day before Ken and Hyuk arrived to plan the wedding preparations so the beach seemed like the best idea. "Ravi-ah, wakeup now! We have to leave soon..." Hongbin banged on the door for the third time when N came out from the opposite door all dressed and ready to go. "He's still not up? What a lazy !" Diva N commented making his famous stank face. "Aniyo...*sigh*...YAH KIM WONSHIK! WAKE UP THIS INSTANT!!!!" Hongbin finally lost it uttering the forbidden real name of his best friend.

"Kim Wonshik? Who'z that?" N wanted to laugh at the weird name "Yeah...It's Ravi’s real name" N held in his laugh but a snort still escaped his lips when the bedroom door opened revealing a puffy faced, sleepy eyed Ravi with a bird nest instead of his blonde hair. "Finally! Now palli, get ready we're leaving in 30 minutes!" Hongbin commanded and left without waiting for a reply. N an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter