Memory

Unlike Parallel Forces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                                Chapter 16:


Ravi stared at Ken who sat on his bed cross legged, throwing jelly beans in his mouth like his life depended on it “What th- NO he doesn’t! “ Ravi couldn’t believe it. “Oh yes poop, he does”
“H-how do u know that? He told you?” A pink Ravi had no idea why he was feeling slightly happy; maybe it’s because of the emotion he never believed in until now? 
“My nickname was kentol- “Ken hyung stop with that and answer me!” “Getting impatient are we now? Well if it makes u feel any better, then he didn’t tell me, I just know because we’ve been together since forever, sometimes I think he was there with me at the hospital where I was born LMAO and second, he tends to act like a when he gets crushes, usually he goes for it, but mostly he becomes a full ” “S-so ur just saying that he like me on intuition?”
“Like I said, my nickname wa-

*knock knock*

AW MAN COME ON! LET ME COMPLETE MY SENTENCE!” Ravi rolled his eyes, “Let’s go eat hyung”

*The Next day*
“Wakey wakey sunshine” Hongbin opens his eyes and smiled at the perfection that was his soon-to-be-husband in front of him “Good morning love, did u get a good night’s sleep?” “Hmm no, I was nervous so I cudn’t sleep” Leo pressed a kiss on Hongbin’s temple “Come on wake up, we have a wedding to attend” Saying that he got up from his position but was stopped by a hand on his wrist “Jung Mine Taekwoon, you aren’t going anywhere without this~” He pulled leo down and kissed him and I’m so not gonna write more XD……

“LEOBIN GET DOWN HERE AND GO TO THE ING SALON, WHERE THE HECK IS HYUK??? KEN WHERE IS THE TEAM AND THE CAKE? Hello? Yes Anna, I just came after checking the hall, all is good, go there first and check the sounds and lighting one more time we don’t want any incidents, and also tell the guards to keep an eye out for reporters, yeah bye. KEN STOP EATING JELLYBEANS AND GO GET UR IN THE DRESSING ROOM. Seriously these guys, we don’t have time! The wedding is in 3 hours and 57 minutes and 17 seconds!”
This time even Ken gave up trying to stop the Cha tantrums… “Hyung, Hyuk just called he wants everyone to come to the salon right now”

“That freaking hulk, why didn’t he call me!?!!"

“becuz right now ur in the middle of throwi- “Ken honey I don’t need and explanation for every single thing and stop eating jelly beans this instant or I kick u so hard u wont me meeting any good guy ever, mark my words”

“Consider them marked but hyung I alrea-” a Cha glare and our cutie pie main voc- chef shut up. N ran upstairs to get something when he heard Ravi talking on the phone, “Yes I’ll look over it as soon as I get back, I’m coming tomorrow morning at 8.Yes and Lucia look over the papers I sent to you again, I don’t want any mistakes. Yes see you tomorrow.”
N stopped dead in his tracks, h-he is leaving tomorrow morning at eight!?!? But didn’t he say he was leaving in the afternoon? This is not good, I don’t want him to leave…I hurt him...he probably hates me now. N felt his eyes water “You should stop him” he immediately turned back to see Leo standing there he sighed, “I can’t Leo, I’ve hurt him and I can’t become more selfish, and btw what the are u doing standing there?!?! Go and get ready and leave to go to Hyuk’s place…oh and tell Ravi the same too” Leo sighed and nodded, No one was able to change N’s mind once he made it….Time passed with everyone getting ready and soon all of them found themselves at the wedding hall.

“We are gathered here today…”

N was Leo’s best man which meant that he was standing right in front of Ravi ignoring the Leobin in front He looks perfect. So handsome…. He took a glance at him.ah this is not good, my heart kennot start hurting now, I have to let him go after all, who am I to stop him?

Ravi looked at his best friend who looked like the happiest man on this planet if not more. He kept wondering...does being with your loved one means that much? I'm not sure but maybe I want to experience it …He looked over at N who was no doubt looked the most beautiful to him. His confident appearance, the way his hair were swept up and his eyes! Damn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter