Dense

Unlike Parallel Forces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                               

Since the previous chapter was a bonus,therefore in the main story this chapter is the 7th one.Please read the A/N at the end of the chapter too.

                                                                                                             Chapter 7:


Hakyeon wasn’t used to feeling like this, it had been a week since he last talked to Ravi…he will admit he was missing their fights quite a bit, but he couldn't understand why Ravi was this mad!Like, okay, he understands that maybe he went too far with calling him a bad omen but still!!Ravi was treating N like a ghost. All in all, Hakyeon was a mess and it was noticed by everyone. He wud space out while talking and kept mixing up the instructions he gave to Hyuk and Ken. Thankfully the hall for the party was ready so the work load was less “Hyung! U just told me that Leo-hyung wanted a black suit, not a grey one and now ur saying he wants a navy blue one!” “Ah! Yes Hyukkie, bian I’m just…*sigh* “Hyung, is everything okay? U’ve been acting out of it lately..” Hyuk asked a bit worriedly becuz it was really unusual for the usual sassy and cheerful Hakyeon to be so glum and unprofessional. Yes, Hyukkie I’m really out of it becuz a certain larva is not talking to me…Hakyeon so wanted to say this but he didn’t, instead just forced a smile and reassured the younger boy “I’m fine Hyukkie, just a little stressed out” "If u say so hyung....want some jellybeans?" and with that they went back to planning again…

The thing is Hakyeon was trying, he was trying very hard to repent,but no matter how hard he tried,he couldn't.What he said that day were his honest thoughts (minus the bad omen part)but now he was beginning to think that maybe,just maybe he was a liiiiitle bit wrong. Now of course just going up to Ravi and asking him for forgiveness will be too demeaning for our Queen so he tried different methods; which included some cheesy sorry notes, chocolates and sometimes even praising his choice in (irrelevant)matters to Jinglebean but it was like Ravi forgot that he even existed…as soon as he wud enter a room Ravi was present in, The mentioned make wud make some excuse to leave as quickly as possible or if he cudn't leave becuz of something *cough*hongbong*cough*,he would act as if N isn't even there much to Hongbins' displeasure. And Hakyeon was slowly losing his patience (which wasn’t much to start with) thus resulting in him becoming all sulky and quite…and sulky again...

On the other hand, Ravi was….in a dilemma. On one hand he was kind of…happy(?) When he received chocolates or notes (very cheesy ones)from N but that isn’t what he wanted. He just wanted the stupid Diva to change his stupid image of him as a crazy ‘people separator’ and apologize for calling him a bad omen,cuz it hurt Ravi so much that he wasn't able to put his pain in words,is that too much to ask for?. So in order for his resolve to not dissolve in thin air, he was avoiding N like a plague. And he wud never admit that N looked extremely cute when he pouted as Ravi left the room he was in, he cud always feel his eyes on him as he left…

In b/w all this, the day of the party arrived. And there was chaos at the Jung mansion “Ken! Why the hell the caterers haven’t called yet!? Sanghyuk! You forgot my suit at ur damn boutique!” N shouted for the nth time which was giving everyone a headache…well u can’t blame him, they had to arrive at the venue in an hour as the ‘main people’ and the damned maknae had forgotten his damned suit at the damned shop! On top of that, Ken’s team had vanished after taking all the order for the party dinner… “N-hyung! calm down, it’s gonna be fine, Ren just called the food is gonna arrive in time and Hyuk just called his assistant to get ur suit. Everyone is ready and there are still three hours until the guests arrive so breathe in, breathe out…yeah that’s it!....want some jellybeans?” Ken calmed his hyper N-hyung down which seemed to work a little. Leo and Hongbin also came down followed by both their parents “N, we all r gonna leave now,ur gonna come with Ken, Ravi and Hyuk later right?" Leo asked, N nodded “Yeah okay, u guys leave since it will take time to reach there,We'll come as soon as we're ready” With that leobin left first with their parents.

Ravi was up in his room getting ready also listening to N shouting down stairs (yeah, that’s how loud he was!) He rolled his eyes and continued with his grooming. Ravi had decided that today he’ll try to patch up with N at the party. Becuz to be honest he was starting to miss the sassy tan skinned male…With this resolution in mind and finally satisfied with his look he went downstairs to leave with the three others…but our Ravi froze as soon as he left the room becuz at the same time, N exited his room looking…...Ravi actually didn’t have the words, sure he thought N was handsome and all but the damned suit clinged perfectly to every curve of N’s body. The navy blue fitted shirt with two buttons undone made sinful thoughts run in Ravi’s mind as soon as he saw the gorgeous tan skin underneath the damned shirt belonging to the glorious being that was known as Cha Hakyeon. His eyes travelled further down and he finally understood that his sinfull thoughts weren't gonna stop anytime soon cuz Ravi was damn sure that no one can wear the fitted black pants like N did,fitting into every curve,in all the Right places.He quickly looked up which proved to be another bad move as he made direct contact with N’s beautiful brown eyes that were outlined perfectly with black liner and lips that were shining with lip balm begging to be kiss—okay STOP Kim Ravi! What the actual hell is wrong with u!?
N was pretty impressed with Ravi’s look too; He looked undeniably hot in that white fitted shirt with a waist coat,his blonde hair (with the now turning black roots)were styled perfectly-and wait,is he wearing liner too?damn Kim Wonshik!u shoud know what u do to me without even doing anything at all!. Both males were silently checking each other out when ken’s loud voice broke their trance “Come on! What are u guys doing? We have to leave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter