'Accident'

Unlike Parallel Forces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                           CHAPTER 2:         

      After getting their luggage the boys decided to have some coffee and Leobin decided to catch up (like they didn't stay in contact 24/7 -_-).They went to a nearby cafe and Leo told N that he and Hongbin will look for a table while he and Ravi order their coffee, “Leo-ah its okay. I’ll get it by myself. Latte for u and Hongbin-shi,what would u like?"Hongbin looked up and said, “Call me Hongbin, hyung :)..and I'll take a mocha. Ravi what about u?"Ravi noticed N's sour expression almost immediately and said "N-shi lets go together." And at that moment N realized that divorce lawyers are not only devilishly handsome but also either incredibly dense or incredibly ignorant. CAN’T THAT KIM TO THE DAMNED RAVI NOTICE THE QUEENS OBVIOUS DISCOMFORT???...well not like he cared anyway. He only need to bear with that pest (larva) for like 15 days...

    They went to the cashier and N placed the orders"1 latte,1 mocha and 1 banana milkshake." he heard Ravi snicker, “What?" N asked frowning, “Banana milkshake??what are u,4?hahahhaha" "No, I’m 25 and i happen to be older than u which u obviously are too stupid or dense to notice so u better start using formal speech and honorifics when u talk to me, which by the way even a 4 year old knows" and he flipped his imaginary long hair like a boss (or a ) and damn!he felt good! Like seriously the expression on that larva's face was hilarious! He walked back sassily to the table and after a while Ravi came with their drinks.

    There was an awkward atmosphere at the table and apparently there was an ongoing glaring contest. Leo felt the tense atmosphere and decided to talk but before he could even form the words in his head, N spoke up in an offending/sarcastic manner, Leo couldn't put a finger on what exactly,"So,Ur a divorce lawyer....do u like being one? I mean do u like separating people?" Ravi was quite for a moment. He’d hate to admit it but he was kind of offended, N made it sound horrible but then he spoke up "yea I do like what i do in fact, i take pride in it, got a problem 'Hyung'?" N was a bit taken aback but oh he wasn't losing and said"Tha-Okay lets leave, you guys must be tired from the long flight. “Leo cut him off. "N why don't u take Hongbin and Ravi to the car and I'll come after paying? "Bu-" N tried to protest but Leo sent him a glare "N, go." N reluctantly got up but he didn't miss the smirk on the peanut's face, he wanted to rip it off! He led them to his Mercedes and Leo came shortly after and they drove to the Jung mansion..

   Since N never really lived in one place because of his career, he was currently residin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter