You Always Say Good-bye

Precious Moments

 

He can't hear me. I sound like every other fangirl he's ever ignored.
My tears continue to fall and I try and find a way of getting to him, my eyes darting around the airport. Please. Please. I run to the end of the hall trying to find a door but when I find nothing, I finally result to banging on the glass in frustration, my tears and screams not stopping once.

“J-Jagiya!” I cry, hoping with all my heart that he will just hear me calling out, and come running, like he always does. My head shoots up as I hear the boarding call and I find myself running again, searching frantically for a way past the glass. When, at last, I see a small door way closed off with security guards standing on either side. Without thinking, I launch myself at the entrance, slipping past the guard in my haste and emerging into the small room.

“J-Jagiya!” I cry again as the back of his head finally comes into my view. The tears staining my face fall even harder and he turns to stare at me, confusion and worry strewn across his face as he ponders how and why I was here.
“Y-You n-never said...You n-never said g-good bye, you a-always say g-goodbye!” With tears streaming down my face I run into his awaiting arms, sobbing into his chest and he runs a hands through my hair while the other rubs my back.

“I'm sorry, I'm so sorry” He chants, over and over, kissing the top of my head and holding me as tightly as he possibly could.
“I love you, I'm so sorry” I hear him say again, my tears beginning to subside as he pulls me out of his chest, placing his hands on my cheeks and wiping at the remaining tears. With my emotions running all over the place, I shake him off, wrapping my arms tightly around his neck and bringing his lips to mine in a desperate kiss.

 

You always say good-bye”

---------------------------

Authors note:
Ok, so I feel the need to explain this update and how ty/unorganized/short/really really awful it is.
My friend and I were talking about real life relationships with idols, and how difficult it would be dealing with the fact that they would be away so often. Eventually the point came up that, personally, I really struggle being away from someone who is important to me for any extended period of time, and then the thought crossed my mind that in a relationship like that, I would require a certain sense of security, knowing that they would always come back and that I would always know when they left and where they were going. So this scenario formed in my mind and I didn't really feel like elaborating on it too much, so I left it as this really short, unedited piece. 
I may come back to it when I get the chance and fix it up a little, but until then I hope you get the gist of what I was trying to get across through this update.
Well, I just want to say a big thank-you to all of you, for putting up with my bull and lack of updates! I hope to update again soon, and I hope you guys look forward to it!

Thanks for reading~