Anything For You

Precious Moments

 

“This is so unfair!” You whined, staring out the window at the droplets of rain that pounded on the fogged glass. You had been huffing and puffing all morning, ever since you woke up to the sound of strong wind and rain outside your window. You and Taemin had been planning a picnic for the past month, trying to fit yourselves around his busy shedule and your school hours; and it wasn't easy. You had been counting on the report the weather man had given the previous night “A good day ahead for Seoul tomorrow with a few clouds but an over all sunny day with a high of 26 degrees!” But unfortunately, the weather man isn't always 100% accurate.

“Come on, it'll be fine, we'll still have a good day” Taemin soothed quietly, wrapping his arms around your waist and kissing your temple softly. You leaned into his touch and let out an exaspperated sigh. You really were looking forward to the picnic...But you focused on the fact that you still got an entire day with him, something you hadn't had in a long time. You turned to face him, a small pout still lingering on your lips as you fiddled with the edge of his tshirt.
“But, I was really looking forward to the picnic...” You mumble, staring at the floor and picking at a stray thread on Taemin's tshirt. Suddenly he let out a small groan and lifted you off the ground, throwing you over his shoulder and marching towards the bathroom.

“Y-yah! What do you think you're doing!?” You yell, completely forgetting the time and that the others were probably still asleep.
“Ouch, keep it down, will you?” He chuckled, pushing the door open with his foot before placing you softly on the bathroom counter. You let out a sigh of relief, happy to be on solid ground again, and looked up at him with curious eyes.
“What are we doing...?” You asked cautiously, eyeing him slowly. He simply chuckled and stepped to the side, turning on the shower and grabbing a new towel from the cupboard.

“You are taking a shower, while I prepare the best stay-at-home-picnic you will ever experience” He laughed slightly, his eyes slipping into cresents as he smiled to himself. You simply stared at him in adoration, your heart swelling with the knowledge that he would go so far just to please you, and you found yourself smiling back despite the tears gathering in the corners of your eyes. He patted your thigh, which was left uncovered by your pajama shorts, and moved backwards towards the door.
“I'll see you in a bit” He smiled again and made to leave, but you reached out quickly and grabbed his wrist, pulling him back to you and wrapping your arms around his neck, hugging him as tightly as your possibly could.
“Thank you...” You mumble, burrying your face in his shoulder and trying to hide the blush you knew would be dusting your cheeks. He simply smiled and let his arms fall around your waist, pulling you closer and kissing the crown of your head.
“Anything for you” he whispered, wandering out of the bathroom and leaving you to freshen up.





“Yah, keep your eyes shut! No peeking!” Taemin reached forward and placed his hands over your eyes, walking you slowly down the hall. You felt slightly uncomfortable about walking blind, knowing your clumsiness could very well result in you crashing into a wall or the edge of a table. But, your worries soon vanished as Taemin pulled you closer to him so he could cover your eyes with one hand and bring his other hand down to hold yours tightly. You sighed in contempt and cautiously moved further down the hallway.

“Alright” Taemin whispered, and you shuddered as his warm breath hit your neck. He lowered his hand from your face and your eyes fluttered opening, blinking rapidly as you tried to adjust to the light streaming into the room from the open window. Once your eyes had adjusted, you moved your gaze to the subject of your anticipation and what you saw left you completely breathless.

“Oh Taemin...” You sighed, tears welling up in your eyes as you took everything in. The couches and coffee table had been pushed to the sides of the room, and in their place lay a light blue picnic blanket, rooved by a number of bed sheets which were hung from the ceiling. Your eyes followed a rope of fairy lights which started at the highest point of the sheets and flowed down the side, to scatter over the floor of the picnic blanket. Candles in old jam jars were dotted around the edge of the blanket alongside multiple bunches of pure, white roses. The sight completely took your breath away and you stood there, unable to speak as tears streamed down your cheeks.

“I-I..I..” You stutter, unable to get out a coherant sentence.
“You're welcome” Taemin interrupts, turning to face you and wiping your tears with the sleeved of his sweater. You simply laugh at yourself and your inablility to keep back your tears of pure adoration for the boy infront of you.
“Come on, time to eat, I made pancakes” He says with a smile, taking your hand once again and leading you into the tent of bed sheets. You make a point to watch where you step, afraid you might trip over a candle and knock it over, setting fire to the entire setup. You shudder at the thought, knowing how very possible it was. You switch your attention to the food that was laid out on the blanket, marvelling at how delicious everything looked as you took your seat next to Taemin on the blanket.

“Ani, ani, come here~” He sang, as you looked at him in confusion. However the confusion was soon gone as he reached an arm around your waist and lifted you into his lap, placing a soft kiss on your cheek.
“Much better..” He sighed, running his nose up the side of your neck. You shuddered slightly and shyed away, his light touches setting fire to your skin. He chuckled and reached around you, bringing back a plate of pancakes topped with maple syrup and a generous amount of whipped cream. You your lips, realizing just how hungry you were and grinned as he brought a fork-full to your mouth.
“Mmm~” You hum, the sweetness making you smile as your insides warmed up.
“I love sweet things..” You sigh, leaning your head back against Taemin's shoulder. He chuckled and kissed your cheek once again before taking a bite. You watched the way his jaw moved as he ate and admired what a nice jaw line he had. Your eyes then trailed down his neck, watching the way his adams apple bobbed as he swallowed. Without thinking you found yourself leaning forward and placing a soft kiss to his neck before pressing your face into it, smiling at the warmth.

“Sometimes I wonder if I love you too much” Taemin laughed, running his hands through your hair.
“Oh, I don't think I mind” You smiled again, unable to remember the last time you were so happy.
The rest of the morning continued in a similar fashion, with the two of you feeding eachother bites of the various sweets that Taemin had laid out, laughing at old memories and creating new ones. As it got later, you cuddled up in blankets and watched your favourite cartoons, sharing shy kisses every now and again.
And it turned out that Taemin kept to his word; it was the best stay-at-home-picnic ever.

---------------------


TADA! 

This is probably one of my favourite pieces, I really liked this idea and I'm glad it came out how I imagined it^^
I'm trying to make my updates a little longer for you guys, I simply don't get as much time to write as I would like to but I'm trying my best to lengthen them a bit.
Aside from this, I hope you enjoyed this update, and please tell me if this sort of length is alright or if you want them longer! 

Thank you for reading~