Eve

Precious Moments

You pushes open the heavy, metal door that read 'backstage area' with one hand, the other hand tightly holding a sleeping Eve against your shoulder. You sighed heavily as you looked over the crowd of idols and stage crew, trying to see where you were going. You grasped Ever tightly with your second hand as people began to bump into you with every step you took.

"Shh, it's okay, go back to sleep" You soothed, running a hand down her back as she began to stir and shift in your arms. You kept moving down various hallways, all of which looked exactly the same to you, until your finally came across a door which read 'SHINee' With a sigh of relief, you pushed through the door, welcoming the strange aroma of 5 different colognes mixed with hairspray.

Your eyes scanned the room, noticing Jinki and Kibum sitting side by side while getting their hair done, and Jonghyun playing idly with a lightstick while someone worked on hismake-up. Your eyes eventually landed on Taemin, who sat lazily oon the couch, staring intently at his phone. You walked over to him slowly, being careful not to trip on any of the various items that lay scattered over the floor. You leaned over his shoulder, watching the game he appeared to be playing on his phone before whispering,
"Look who came to see you"

You smiled as his head shot up, realizing your presence, and his eyes met your briefly before fixing on the mass of chocolate brown fur that you held in your arms.
"Eve!" He yelled excitedly, standing up and taking Eve in one hand while wrapping the other arm around you. You giggles and hugged him tightly, being careful not to squish Eve in the process. You both sat down on the couch, playing eith Eve for the next 10 minutes before Taemin looked up at you with the most heart-warming smiler you'd ever seen.

"You are the best girlfriend in the world. You know that, right?" He chuckled as your face turned bright red and he leaned in to place a soft kiss on your cheek. You looked down at Eve, trying to distract yourself from the heat in your cheeks but soon enough Taemin placed a hand under your chin and tipped your head up until your eyes me. You simple stared at eachother in silence for a moment before he slowly whispered,
"You are so beautiful..."

And with that, he leaned in and captured your lips in a soft kiss. It was barely more than a peck, his lips only brushing against yours slightly and his breath ghosting over your face, but it was the most amazing feeling in the world. Feeling the tiniest bit of confidence flow through you, you reached up a shaky hand and gripped his shirt, pulling him closer to you. He chuckled at this and pulled away slowly, pressing his forehead against yours.
"I'm at work sweetie" He mumbled, taking your hand in his. You pouted slightly but understood and pulled away, resting your head on his shoulder.

"Taemin-ah! Make-up time!" Someone called from across the room. You sighed as Taemin sat up and signalled to the make-up artist that he would be there soon.
"I've gotta go now...will you be here after the show?" He asked hopefully, his eyes wandering over your face. You simply nodded with a small smile and leaned forward, wrapping your arms tightly around his waist and burying your face in his chest. He smiled and returned the embrace, placing a light kiss on the crown of your head.

"Hey, jagiya?" He asked, his breath making the hairs on the back of your neck stand up. You simple mumble in response, refusing to remove your face from his chest because the warmth it gave you was just too good to go without.

"I love you"

--------------

-hands you update on a silver platter-

Here you go, my lovely readers! I apologize for beign absent for so long TT TT
But, I'm on break now so I hope to get a few more updates done before I have to go back to school^^
I hope you enjoyed and make sure to comment!

Thank you for reading~