This Is Where I Belong

Precious Moments

I trudged through the gate with luggage in hand, trying my best to keep my eyes open after the 5 hour flight. My eyes fluttered closed for a few moments as I waited in line at the arrivals desk, but a loud yell from the aitport officer had me quickly moving forward and handing them my passport. After everything was checked, I made my way through the halls and out into the arrivals lounge, my eyes still drooping every now and again. But soon enough, keeping my eyes open wasn't a problem, as I caught a glimpse of a small, skinny boy, a few inches taller than myself with toussled red hair standily idly just past the rows of seats. 

I rushed through the crowds of people, my luggage suddenly becoming very inconvenient, pushing and shoving my way through as I flung myself towards him, dropping my luggage and jumping into his awaiting arms. I wrapped my legs around his small waist and locked my arms around his neck, holding him as closely as I could. I felt his breath against my neck and his hands grip my waist, and everything was just so perfect in that moment.
I let my fingers curl into his hair, relishing in its softness and the feel of his falling through my fingers after such a long time. I pushed my face into his shoulder, breathing in every inch of him and letting the sweet scent twist my stomach into knots. Everything just felt so right again.

"T-Taemin" I stutter, finally lifting my head out of his shoulder and pulling back to look at him. The tears in his eyes matched the ones that were rapidly falling down my cheeks and he reached forward, cupping my face with one hand and rubbing small circles on my cheek with his thumb.
"I missed you" He whispered with a small chuckle, his smile contradicting the tears that finally spilled over and rolled down his face. Unable to speak, I simply leaned forward once again, pressing our foreheads together and brushing my nose against his, our breath mingling in the small space between us.

As we slowly come back to reality, I register the whispers from people around us and the faint clicking of cameras, But I ignore, unable to focus and anything but the boy in my arms; The boy who I had been so far away from for far too long. Our eyes flutter open and we simply stare at eachother though tear-stained eyes, not saying anything because we both know that words couldn't possibly convey the emotions that we were feeling. He lets a small smile find it's way to his lips and he leans forward, letting our lips meet once again and in soft, sweet kiss. Our lips move against eachother's slowly, fitting together perfectly, as we let the warmth fill us completely.

And it was then that I realised how lucky I truly am.
How perfect everything was at that moment and how utterly beautiful Taemin was.
I could never ask for anything more, I could never want anything more.
Because right here, with him, was right where I belonged.

---------------

Hooray for all that nice fluffy stuff!! ^^
So, I've been back and re-written this a little. The main concept is still the same, I simply wrote in a little extra and fixed it up where I felt necessary. I hope you liked it and make sure you comment, neh?

Thank you for reading~