Loving Each Other In Silence

Precious Moments

I can't remember the last time I felt this safe. This perfect.

We lay in silence on the old, creme couch, lazily watching whatever cartoon was on tv. I moved my body further up on the couch, resting my head in the space between his chest and the base of his neck, it was always warmest there. As my body started to sink further and further into his, I tightened my grip on his shirt, clenching it in my fists and letting my body melt into his. I feel the pair of arms around my waist loosen slightly as he leans forward to press a soft kiss to the crown of my head, his warm breath ghosting over my face, bringing a subtle blush to my cheeks. 
This is how I wanted it to be, always. Loving each other in silence, because when we were like this; wrapped in each other's warmth, no words were needed.

Before I feel myself drifting into sleep, I let a small, content sigh slip from my lips, and I mumble the only needed words into his neck.
"I love you"

----------------

I apologize for the short, boring update TT TT
I've always liked the idea of love that requires no words, simply knowing that the other loves you without them having to say anything. I think that's the closest connection two people can have.
Anyway, enough rambling!
I hope you liked it and make sure to comment! I love to hear from my readers^^

Thank you for reading~