Thank You, Lee Taemin

Precious Moments

I followed closely behind him, clinging to his arm as we pushed through the crowds of people, trying to get to our gate. The amount of peple that turned up just to see them really was breathtaking, I never thought I'd see so many people in one place. I will admit, it wasn't the nicest experience to have to push your way through crowds of screaminggirls but the young boy who was walking slightly ahead of my, gripping my hand tightly, was worth anything.

As we neared the gate, the crowds seemed to get more and more dense and before I knew it, I was getting shoved and prodded in every direction, struggling to hold onto Taemin's hand as I fought for balance.
"Ouch~!" I yelp, as someone jabs me harshly in the back. Jerking forward, I feel a sharp stinging in my head and notice someone pulling on my hair, yanking me backwards.
"Aaah~! That hurts!" I cry, dropping Taemin's hand and clutching the back of my head, trying to pry the person's hands out of my hair. The person's grip suddenly loosens and I turn to see a young girl, glaring at me as if I had stolen her candy.
Did I do something to this girl...? I mean, I know I'm a clutz but generally I notice when I run into people or accidentally hit them with my larger-than-necessary suitcase. Being so caught up in the fact tat an elementary school girl is glaring at me for no apparant reason, I don't notice the warm liquid dripping down my face.
Did she...? I reach up, wiping the liquid from my cheek and staring at it in shock. This girl just...SPAT on me? I look down as her, both confused and disgusted. She simply continues to glare at me so I turn around with a frustrated sigh and try to navigate my way through the crowds to find Taemin again. This, however, didn't go as planned as I feel a rough kick to my lower back and the next thing I know I'm falling to the ground with a loud groan.

"Stay away from oppa, you trash!" I hear her sneer from behind me, and suddenly everything becomes that much clearer. Oh...So I guess I really did steal her candy. Are people really so selfish that they don't want these boys dating? I guess I'll never understand it...
"Oh man.." I sigh, lifting myself off the ground, into a sitting position, too sore to stand up. I really wasn't in the mood to deal with another abusive fangirl, I think to myself, rubbing my head.
"_____-ah!?" I hear Taemin yell through the crowd. I raise my hand as high as I can and wave, my back hurting so much that I really wasn't keen on standing up just yet.
"Over here!" I yell back to him, simply wanting someone to come and get me off the ground. I look through the legs of everybody crowded around the gate, noticing a particular pair of black high-tops rushing in my direction. He soon breaks through the last of the people, kneeling down and placing a hand on my shoulder.
"What happened? Are you alright?" He asks, panicking. He glances around me, making eye contact with the young girl who simply smirked at him and then looked down at me again with disgust set on her face.

"Yah!" He yells harshly. I bring my hand off the ground and place in on his leg, pleading him to not make a scene but he stands up quickly and strides over to her.
"Did you do this?! Don't ever touch her again, do you understand?" He spits at her rudely, his lack of sleep and protectiveness making his anger harder to control. I stand up quickly, ignoring the pain in my backside and put a hand on his shoulder, pulling him away.
"It's okay, I'm fine" I assure him, wrapping my arms around his neck and hugging him tightly. He sighs heavily and places his hands on my waist, pulling me further towards him, as he kisses the crown of my head softly.
We pull away after a few minutes, turning around and walking back to the others, him keeping a protective arm wrapped around my waist. As we arrive at the gate were the other members are standing around waiting, Key opens his mouth to speak but Taemin cuts him off.
"I'm sorry for making a scene, you can scold me later but right now I just wanna get out of here..." He mumbles, pulling me forward as we board the plane.

I let out an exhausted sigh and rest my head against his shoulder, happy to finally be out of it all. It always made me feel better to know that no matter what happened, he would always be there to pick me up off the ground. I never have a worry in the world because when everything else falls apart, I knwo that he wont.

Thank you, Lee Taemin.

-----------------

Authors note:
I just want to let you guys know that personally, I don't believe Taemin would get as angry as I made him in this fic (hence why I tried to explain it with his lack of sleep and protectiveness) But just incase any of you disagree with his attitude here, I did this soley for plot purposes and in no way do I think he would ever yell at such a young fan like he did in this fic.

This fic is a little longer than my previous ones, as I'm trying my best to lengthen them a bit for you guys. Other than that, I hope you guys enjoyed and make sure to comment!

Thank you for reading~