Everything's Going To Be Just Fine

Precious Moments

"Yah! I said give it a rest!" I yelled as he pushed me back and walked over to the stereo again.
'And I said I'll stop when I get it right" He sneered back, resstarting the track and going over teh choreography for what felt like the hudredth time. I let out a frustrated sigh and slid down the wall, bringing my legs up to my chest and watching him with worried eyes.
He really needed to stop this. He liked to think he could hadle it all, school and practice as well as concerts and events.
But I could tell otherwise.

The way he never smiled anymore, the way he came hom at 3 in the morning and stumbled into bed. The way he would skip meals and come home at the end of the day, pale and feverish. It needed to stop. But I knew it wouldn't, because no matter how hard I tried, he refused to listen.
I glanced up at him through wary eyes and noted the way his limbs had become considerably thinner than they were a month ago, the way his movements were no longer strong and sharp, and how the shiver that ran down his spine was no longer from adreneline but from the stress of being pushed so far beyond his limits.

As the music started to draw to a close, I silently prayed that this would be the last time, that this time he would turn around and tell me that it was time to go home. But when his frame started to shake and his movements became even weaker, I stumbled forward, my throat going dry as his eyes rolled back into his head and he collapsed onto the cold, wooden floor.

"No, no, no..." I choked out, holding his head in my lap and reaching forward to feel his forhead, only to pull my hand away at the severity of his fever.
"Oh god, please no" I panicked, water suddenly filling my eyes and making it that much harder to think. I looked around the room frantically, my eyes finally landing on my cellphone which lay on the floor with the rest of our stuff. I hurried over, trying to steady my shaking hands as I dialed the number I hoped to never have to use. I rushed back to Taemin, lifting his still shaking frame into my lap once again. The shrill voice that rang through the phone made me jump and my heart speed up as the situation sunk in,

"P-Please, I-I need an ambulance! Please h-help me!" I stutter through the phone, my tears finally spilling over and falling mercilessly down my cheeks.
"Miss, please calm down, it's ok. You need to give me an address." The woman on the other end of the line sounded much too calm for my liking but a groan from beneath me brough my attention back to the boy lying in my lap.
"Shh, Shh, it's okay, I-I'm getting help. Everything's going to be j-just fine." I sutter, unable to control the tears that continued to fall. I ran my hand across his cheek, trying my best to comfort him as I informed the woman over the phone of our address.
"Thank you Miss, please stay calm until we can--" I slammed my phoen shut and threw it across the room before the could finish, not caring much for her tone of faked sympathy.

I leaned over, wiping some of the sweat from Taemin's forehead, removing my t-shirt and wetting it with the remaining contents of his water bottle and running it over his neck and face.
'Please...Everything's going to be fine..." I whispered, pulling him closer to me.

"Everything's going to be just fine"

-----------------

Okay...There is no excuse for my lack of updates other than me simply being lazy TT TT
I've been so caught up in school and have seriously been lacking in material!
However, I hope you enjoyed another angsty update and make sure to comment!

Thank you for reading~