what else is there to do in the summer?

Summer and What Happened Then
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeon Wonwoo did not consider himself a spoiled type of guy. While others may say he got everything he wanted, he knew it more as he worked to get what he wants. That was the case when his parents told him he had to work part-time somewhere during university before they'll allow him to drive. That was exactly what Wonwoo did- Pledis Pizza was a nice place. 

He didn't mind being surrounded by good food and also good people, since most of the employees were around his age. He got the delivery job, though he did wait tables whenever he didn't have a delivery. He usually worked the night shift because it was more income for less work. Either way, his goal was to get that car, so whatever he did didn't matter much to him.

Such was the case when Wonwoo returned to Pledis Pizza one day and ended up wanting the attention of whoever the boy beside him was. 

Such was also the case when said boy stood up and left the place just as Wonwoo introduced himself. 

"Wow," Soonyoung commented, staring after the boy in surprise. "What did you do to Mingyu?" 

Mingyu. That was a nice name. Wonwoo has never heard that name before. 

"I have no idea," Wonwoo replied, still trying to comprehend the situation himself. 

He just introduced himself and wanted to make friends- maybe something more, eventually, sure. But for now he was fine with being friends. He didn't expect to be shot down so quickly; if there was anything Wonwoo enjoyed, however, it was working to get what he wanted; and if he had to exert effort to get Mingyu to acknowledge him, then sure. There was something about Mingyu that just attracted him towards the really tall boy (he noticed the height just before Mingyu ran away) and Wonwoo just really wanted to get to know him. 

Unfortunately, Mingyu was both really stubborn and really good at dodging him. 

Wonwoo lost count how many times he showed up at Pledis Pizza, caught a glimpse of Mingyu, then just as quickly lost the other guy. If ever he does manage to catch Mingyu around the area, he barely responded. He never said his name, yet also never asked how Wonwoo knew when the latter started greeting him with "hi, Mingyu!" Sometimes, if he was lucky, Mingyu would engage in some sort of small talk- questions about the food usually worked to get him to talk. 

Otherwise, Mingyu still maintained a rather cold aura to Wonwoo, who is still as confused as ever because what did he even do? He knew Mingyu was like that only to him since the other boy talked to Soonyoung and even Seunggwan just fine. Wonwoo had seen him smile to the others, even laugh, and it just left him more confused each time. 

Things were progressing just as slowly between the two of them even after their group of friends collided. Junghan, another employee at Pledis Pizza, started a relationship with a customer who once accidentally said 'I love you' to him over the phone, Jisoo. That was a cute series of events. Wonwoo may have played a part between the two of them, like bridging a phonecall and constantl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter