all planned

Summer and What Happened Then
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo knew from the start that there was no way he won't end up with Mingyu as his roommate. 

It was simple math, really- there would be twelve of them to be roomed together since Seunggwan would be living in his house. There were six people in Mingyu's group of friends including Mingyu, which left six others on his side of things. Junghan would obviously want to be with Jisoo- they've been acting like a married couple on a honeymoon lately. Meanwhile, Chan and Jihoon would room together since they were part of Junghan's friends outside of Pledis Pizza. The two Chinese boys would also room together because Wonwoo knew they were becoming closer.

To be honest, there was the possibility that Mingyu ended up with either one of Hansol, Seungcheol, or Seokmin- until Wonwoo realized that he would be left with Soonyoung, who was also close to Seokmin, so he added them up together as well. Wonwoo's remaining ray of hope was that Hansol and Seungcheol chose each other as roommates, which had a good probability of happening since neither of them were close to Wonwoo to risk being stuck with him. Plus, knowing the way friendships worked, and if he was lucky, Mingyu's own set of friends would do to him what they did to Jisoo.

He wasn't called Won+Won for nothing.

That aside, he was careful not to show extreme happiness when it was finally confirmed that his calculations were correct. He had been hoping on it ever since they all boarded Jihoon's car. Actually, no, Wonwoo had been hoping on it ever since it was announced that they would be going to the beach. It was a long shot, of course, but it did help to be optimistic about things. Wonwoo wouldn't stop the smile on his face.

One glance at Mingyu, however, made it clear that the other boy was anything but happy. The frown on his lips was unmistakeable. That delivered a bit of a pang through Wonwoo's heart, because as much as he is used to being terribly ignored by Mingyu, it still hurt to be so unwanted; or maybe it had more to do with how he has no idea at all why he was unwanted to begin with. 

This time, he was definitely finding out why. 

If he could get Mingyu to even look at him, that is. 

The two had shuffled into the room, because everybody else was doing the same after Seunggwan announced that they'll be heading to the beach once everyone finished changing. Wonwoo was already dressed for the occasion- he had been wearing his swimming trunks ever since the car ride. All he had to do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter