long awaited

Summer and What Happened Then
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mingyu didn't mean to storm out of the room, but the way Wonwoo was talking to him was all much for him to take. It 's nothing new, but if he had to take an entire day of it, he might just go crazy- and the day was only just beginning.  It's still sinking in that he is, in fact, sharing a room with Wonwoo, of all people. Then again, he considered the crazy events and plotting of his friends when it came to Jisoo and Junghan, and figured maybe it was actually expected.

Actually, now that he thinks about it some more, there is the chance that behind the 'let's all bond!' feel this trip had, there was the possibility of an underlaying plan beneath it all. Something to get him together with Wonwoo, and also the main reason why he was having such doubts coming here in the first place. There was no way things will go smoothly during this trip. Being roomed with Wonwoo alone was already a bad start.

He arrived in front of  Jisoo's room and knocked a few times till it was opened by Junghan.

A shirtless Junghan.

Mingyu then remembered they were at the beach, after all, and decided panicking about it and calling the other guys wasn't a necessary gesture. 

"Hey, Mingyu," Junghan greeted, oblivious to what was going on in the taller boy's mind. "Ready for the beach? Jisoo's changing too."

The long haired boy moved out of the way to let Mingyu in,  who immediately noticed the single bed in the room and muttered a small thanks that he and Wonwoo didn't have to share one. He'll save teasing Jisoo about it for later, since he had other things in mind and far bigger problems. He sat on one of the empty chairs and heaved a heavy sigh that made Junghan give him a questioning look.

Junghan sat on the corner of the bed nearest to Mingyu, "what's wrong?"

Mingyu groaned, "everything."

Technically not everything, but Mingyu wasn't sure how to place what was wrong. For one, he was used to Wonwoo after all, and all his flirtatious lines and their usual small talk. M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter