it's not nice to meet you

Summer and What Happened Then
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Mingyu was a boy who loved to eat. That was probably clear to his friends, first of all, who had gotten used to the sight of the freakishly tall boy with 5 empty bowls on rice in front of him. That was why, entering university had been something he looked forward to. While it did mean he had to live off his allowance, that also meant he had the freedom to spend his allowance however he wanted, on whatever he wanted, which meant food trips all around the school. It was a good thing university life had a lot more free time compared to high school.

This was exactly why he found himself entering an establishment called Pledis Pizza.

New food had always been interesting to him, but the pizza in Pledis Pizza was absolutely amazing. He made it a sort of vow to himself that he will end up trying out every topping, and maybe everything else on the menu. None of his friends had been there with him just yet, so he settled for making friends with the guys who worked there instad. They were all students at the university as well, anyway, and near his age. 

"What will it be today, Mingyu?" Soonyoung asked, just as he approached the counter and sat down. 

"What haven't I tried?" 

"Cheese and bacon?" 

"Nah," Mingyu shook his head. "Too plain for me to order. How about a burger?" 

"Deluxe?" Soonyoung was already on his way to the kitchen as he asked. 

"Sure." 

The atmosphere at Pledis Pizza was good, too. There weren't too many people to make it crowded, but there was just enough to let you know that they served good food. Mingyu really needed to bring his friends over one day, but for the most part, Minghao and Jisoo were always busy with school work. Seungcheol would be too lazy to drive, and Seokmin and Hansol had all those extracurricular activies that other than their cafeteria lunch breaks, finding a decent time to visit with all of them was rare. Maybe he should take out a pizza for his dorm mates instead. 

He wondered for a moment on what pizza Minghao and Seokmin would enjoy when a plate landed before him. 

"Looks good," Mingyu commented, eyeing the burger. 

Soonyoung grinned, "of course." 

As Mingyu ate, he settl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter