Chapter IX : New Family

The Long Lost Descendants

“welcome to the family saehna” said the king while approached her and lead her to her seat.

She smiled remembering what is a family like and she feel warm washed all over her entire being.


After all of them finished their breakfast, the maid took all the dirty places away and clean the table. Meanwhile, the family member are talking casually to each other. Saehna feel akward again and doesn’t know what to say so she just starring at the ceiling while puffing her cheek. She felt hand over hers under the table, she looks to her right side and found suho smiling to her.

“op..oppa what are you doing?” saehna ask shyly

“ck holding your hands what else?” suho answered with amusement in his voice seeing you flustered because of him.

“hmm” the king cough while glaring at suho, and saehna push suho hand away.

“aish dad please don’t ruin my moment” said suho grumply to his dad

“ahaha young kids these days, doesn’t afraid to show affection in public ckck” said the king which receives glares from all the prince.

“we’re not kids anymore dad,you know that” said sehun firmly

True to be told, the guys really hate when someone called them kids and in front of their mates.

“aish, I want to look manly in front of saehna and dad just ruin it by saying that” said kai in his mind.

Hearing his son thought her mom smiled and starring to the girls that captured her sons heart.

“saehna, do you want to hold seungyoom, he’s sleeping now so you should hold him carefully, but again he must be miss you so much” said the queen slowly give seungyoon into saehna arms.

Saehna really miss her brother, she doesn’t know what to do or the reason for her live except for taking care of her brother. So, when her brother sleep peacefully in her arm she can’t stop herself to hug him tighter and kiss his forehead, thankgodness her brother only stir a bit then back to sleep.

“thank you your majesty for taking care of my brother while I was sick” saehne said politely towards the king.

Just right after she said that, all of them gets silent.

“huh? Did I say something wrong? Oh.. no it must be some words that forbidden here? What should I do? Ottokhae?” she begin to panic in her mind.

Just when she want to apologize for any mistakes that she made, the queen laugh out loud.

“hahaha do you hear what she said dear? She called me majesty? Haha” the queen laughed while the other just chuckled at their mother behavior and the rest laugh along.

Wiping her tears the queen lean on her husband broad shoulder, and look at you fondly

“saehna called me mom and dad, if you don’t mind” the queen said sheepishly

“m..m.mo…mom?” she said pure confusion

“that’s more nice don’t you think?” said the king smile warmly at her

“but why do I have to called you mom and dad, I have my own par…” before she finished the word parents she remembered, remember those painful night she doesn’t know her parents is still alive or not, but the way the queen and king ask her to called them mom and dad, I guess her parents gone now. She bit her bottom lips as tears begin to appear on her eyes she hugs her brother tightly makes him awake and he cried. The sounds of her brother cry makes her heart clenched, it just her and her brother now.

The prince seeing you looks fragile want to hug you but they afraid they just ended up making you uncomfortable so they just look away from you hiding their sadness seeing you in that kind of state. The queen move to your side she hug you and your brother tightly and the king hugs both of you too. You’ve began to cry upon realizing the death of your parents.

“don’t cry you have our backs now, we are your family now, I promise your parents to protect you and your brother no matter what happens, I promise.” Said the king, let go of the hugs and wipe your tears. The queen take your brother again and began to comfort him again so he will stop crying.

Slowly you stop crying and just calmly stand while the king hug you.

“we are family now you know that right? We love you” said tao as he offer saehna a cotton candy.

Saehna accepted the cotton candy “eat it, so you won’t feel sad again” said sehun encouraging her to eat the cotton candy.

“daddy daddy appo it hurts my knee hurts, the swings bad daddy” little saehna cries in his dad arms

“it’s not the swings fault it’s your clumsiness princess stop blaming things alright? Let’s find a cotton candy so you won’t feel sad again and daddy will take care of your wounds” hearing the words cotton candy, little saehna stop crying and a big smile begin to appear in her face.

“yeayy cotton candy, daddy jjang!!” said little saehna squeling in her dady arms

“ck.. my princess are really a spoiled one” said her dad and saehna just pout cutely.

Saehna took the cotton candy to and begin to feel the sweetness that comes from the candy, she stop crying, and look fondly at the guys, and her new parents smiling, feeling thankfull that god gives her a life that full of a loving people.

The guys one by one took their turn to hug saehna, they said it’s a gestures that means now she’s finally a family member. But saehna know now, that to the guys she is someone more than a family to them. So after the hugs ended, she goes to the guys one by one gives them a kiss on the cheek.

“mom’s said if you care for someone as a reward you can kiss their cheek” said saehna, her face redden due to the shyness she feels, the guys can’t help either but to blush after saehna little gesture to them.

They shyly look at the floor, some just playing with the hem of their clothes, and then baekhyun suddenly yell.

“andwae!!” yell baekhyun, all of the princes include saehna rushed to baekhyun side.

“what? Why?” said kris slightly annoy over baekhyun scream

“saehna said she can kiss someone as a reward, how if one day she tripped on her way back, and some strangers saves her and she gives him a kiss on the cheek, andwae!! I can’t imagine that! No, I won’t allowed that!” said baekhyun shook his head.

D.O just sighed looking at his brother behavior, meanwhile suho just chuckle the rest just annoy over baekhyun dramatic scenes and you just stood there doumbfounded of what just happened to baekhyun.

“should we teach hyung hmm?” said kai smirk mischievously

Suddenly tao,kai, sehun,chen start to chase baekhyun away, baekhyun just run and tell them to stop, the older guys like kris, suho and xiumin only shook their head while smiling.

You suddenly realizes what baekhyun means it’s jealousy, dad once told you that sometimes mom mad at him because she jealous, and when you asked that what is jealous, he said that is feeling that someone you cared it’s attracted other people to cared for the person too, it’s like the feeling when some kids doesn’t like when other kids touch their toy. You’ve began to laugh seeing the guys chasing each other and watched their funny expression.

The guys suddenly stop what they’re doing and ruffled your hair or hug you.

There’s one thing that cross their mind at that moment.

“keep smiling our princess, because you’re our light” the guys smiled fondly at you.

 

Hi^^

My treat for you guys hehe and also i would like to thank all the reader that comment on my story, flower99 thank's a lot for always put a comment on every chapter that i wrote, the others too~ hehe

 

See you next update, have fun on your weekend byee~

@hiieka