Chapter XII : Years in Vain

The Long Lost Descendants

Previous scene :

“I’ll find you, I’ll take care of your brother just as I promise to your parents. Be safe until we find you na-ya~”   uncle yun pray in his heart.


 

30 years later..

“Annyeonghaseo oppa!!” Eunji beaming at the sight of her favourite oppa.

“aishh why your so noisy early in the morning huh?”

“waeyo oppa? I’m just happy that i got accepted into the university that I want” said eunji pouting while walking her ways to the universities as a new colleage student, when suddenly jiyong hug her shoulder.

“stop pouting you look like and ugly duck” said jiyong joking to eunji

Yeah, kwon jiyong, eunji favourite oppa, he was someone that seems cold to other people but when it comes to eunji he always put that silly smile on his face and never say no to eunji. Jiyong is six older than eunji, and has the same birthday with her, it sounds like typical cliché story, but jiyong feels those attraction everytime he was by eunji side, the need to protect her was strong to the point that he will made sure eunji save no matter where she is, like now he’s companying eunji to her new universities, to see how’s the envoirement, so he can makes sure that eunji will be fine.

Once they got in front of the university gates eunji turn her body around so she faces to face with jiyong.

“oppa, you don’t have to walk me anymore” said eunji slowly

“waeyo?” jiyong asked calmcly

“I’m big enough to take care of myself oppa, there’s nothing to worry about, I’ll make sure to make a lot of friend, and try my hard not to get into trouble, arraseo?” said eunji pleading in front of jiyong

“the last time you said that, you fight with your classmate and get two week of detention” jiyong remarked

“oppa, you know it’s not my fault, they we’re bully someone, I just help that person, she was younger than me how can I just stand watching and do nothing?! I’m not a bad person” eunji said defending herself

“I’ll walk you everyday, like I used to do, no need any reason, and I don’t want to hear your explanation now go inside, or I need to walk you until your class that will be my pleasure” said jiyong smirking

Eunji was getting irritated these days by how her oppa is really protective of her, they’re not even blood related but he was over protective with her, especially since the last accident when she was saving a student getting bullied and end up getting bruise all over her body. She might looks like an idiot that time, to try saving a girl from getting bullied by several other girls, when she was alone. But then again, eunji never a fan of violence, in fact she hated that a lot. She can’t just stand and watch that girl getting all the punch, so she jumps straight in front of the younger girl and help her to run, when the bullied girl holding her hair and start to throw punches at her face. They we’re fighting each other and eunji is not a weak girl either, she fight without stoping, no matter how much punc has thrown towards her she try to dodge it.

The fight ended when they hear the police siren, eunji run as fast as she can, until she was in front of someone else home, that home was none other than jiyong house. The house look so glamour, it was really big, that time with all her bruise she promised herself that she won’t even try to enter her oppa house except when she’s already success in her life.

Jiyong just arrives from his university and was shock to see eunji in front of his house, looks confused wether she was going to ring the bell or not. He tell his driver to stop just a meter from eunji standing,

“eunji?” he asked slowly, and then he was hurt seeing what is happening after eunji turn her face

“omo! Oppa you scared me” eunji said startled at the sight of jiyong In front of her

For a minute he was just standing and his place not moving even for an inch, he just starred at eunji face and eunji feels akward being under his gaze, suddenly eunji can’t see the darkness in jiyong eyes before she can say anything jiyong touch her face slowly, and eunji mumbled a little “ouch” sound because of her bruise and that was getting jiyong expression turn stiff. He tried to control himself for not go berserk to search whoever who doing this to eunji.

“tell me what happen to you? Who do this to you?” jiyong said slowly lifting eunji face a bit

“no one” eunji said

Jiyong know ho stubborn this girl can be, so instead of arguing with her, he lead her to his house which left eunji startled by his action.

“oppa, what are you doing? I’m all dirty how can I even enter this grand house of yours, this is embarrassing” she said while looking down to her own two feet.

“ck, you still can say that when here you are standing shamessly in front of my house” jiyong challenging her searching for her eyes, he was just joking, of course, he will never say things like that to eunji.

“yaa oppa! Arraseo I’m leaving” eunji said tryin to free from jiyong strong grip on her hand.

“aniyo, I’m just joking come on my parents are not at home now, let me fixed that bruise of yours so you wont look that ugly” he said pulling eunji inside his house.

“ahjumma, can you prepare a room for her and a clean clocthes for her to changes?”

“arraseo” the maid bowed and leave

“oppa gwenchana, I’ll just leave” eunji said whispering

“which part of you that are okay? All I see right now is bruise in every inch of your face” jiyong said sternly

Hearing jiyong remark, eunji can’t say anything. He was right, she must be looking very ugly right now, and the bruises it really pains her. So with a heavy sigh she was following the maid and take a shower then changes her clothe.

When she was to the room that has been prepared for her, she was amazed to see jiyong with his casual clothe, he is indeed a very handsome man. She thought.

Jiyong sit next to her on the bed, he was slowly drying her face and make sure not to hurt the bruises in her face.

“I wonder who do this to you, but I know you won’t tell me so I will find that out by myself. I’m going to treat your wound now, it might be sting a bit bear with it arraseo?” jiyong asked slowly

Eunji just nodded, jiyong treat her wound well, after that he proceed to put her into sleep, he covers her body slowly with the blanket.

“sleep well arraseo? I won’t turn off the lamp so you can relax, if you need anything I’m just on the other side of this room, hmm?” jiyong said looking so tenderly to eunji.

This time eunji smile to him weakly saying “thank you oppa” and jiyong leave her room.

That night, it was a night that jiyong made promise to himself that no matter what happen he will protect and stay by her side. That night, he knows that no matter eunji tried to hide it, all the pains that she feel will surface, and he will make sure when that day comes he was the one who she’s going to lean on and cry on his shoulder.

 

Halooo~

I'm back pyong^^ so all of you might be curios who is this eunji right? for the character i choose A-pink eunji, she was my bias afterall, and the unexpected appearances by jiyong as kwon jiyong keke^^ actually i ship eunji and others idols, and with jiyong it seems unbelieveable right? but i do wish they could be together. "delusional fangirling began" ;) anyway, there's so much more to be revealed. until next time okay i'll probably update on monday. see you guys and thank you.

 

@hiieka