Chapter XIII : The way he fall in love

The Long Lost Descendants

That night, he knows that no matter eunji tried to hide it, all the pains that she feel will surface, and he will make sure when that day comes he was the one who she’s going to lean on and cry on his shoulder.


Meanwhile in the crystal planet, all of the prince has just finished their training and currently lay down on the soft grass of their battlefield.

“woahh I’m so tired hyung~” whine tao

“well, we we’re training nonstop for almost 5 hours straight, no wonder we feel tired tao duhh” said chen sarcasticly

“stop whining tao, all of us are really tired right now, but then again it’s for saehna” said kris while look up to the sky. Seing their second leader like that, all of them began to look up to the sky as well, they miss you, a lot in fact.

“I wonder what she was doing right now hyung” say sehun look up to the sky imagining your face in the cloud.

“going to school probably?” said kai, there’s a hint of sadness in his voice and his brother notice it too.

“when we will be able to meet her again ?” said chen

“soon chen very soon” said kris calmly still look up to the sky

Meanwhile in sunghwa university, eunji is attending the collage entrance ceremony. She was more than happy when she heard that she was accepted in Sunghwa University with a full scholarship to achieve her bachelor degree as a doctor.

After the ceremony was dead, eunji busying herself by exploring her university, and then she bump with her oh-so-protective oppa.

“ouch, look at your direction so you’ll stop hurting other people” said eunji whispering to herself while rubbing her forehead.

“your not going to speak informal to your oppa little lady” said jiyong looking at eunji amusedly

Hearing the owner of the voice she finally look up only to find her oppa smirking at her.

“aa oppa why I see you everywhere I go?” said eunji pouting

And then jiyong help eunji to rise up from her current position and then flick her forehead again

“of course we’re going to bump at each other we’re on the same university you dumb dumb” said jiyong nonchalantly while walking away

“yah yah what’s the use of hurting my forehead huh?” eunji walking while complaining to jiyong

“don’t yah at me youre still my dongsaeng here, and fyi I have a lot of fangirl here”

“oh my god I’m so scared” said eunji mocking at jiyong

Jiyong suddenly held his step and then turn around to face eunji, eunji who was surprised by his sudden stop bump into his chest and almost fall down only if jiyong didn’t catch her fast enough.

Jiyong held his breath when his face was so close to hers, her beauty makes his heart beat faster, heck everytime he sees her smiling face he felt like his world stop moving around, there just something so captivating in her gaze.

Eunji finally met his gaze and then she feels akward so she stry to push him away lightly.

“so..i think I need to find my class oppa” said eunji a bit shuttering

“do you want me to help you?” said jiyong

“well I need to get familiar with this campus area, and I don’t want to be stragle on by your fangirl on my first day of collage entrance” said eunji with the hint of sarcasm in her voice before walk away leaving jiyong who amused by her sillyness.

“ck that girl really is something” said jiyong to himself.

“umm where did again my class, ahh it’s on the 3rd floor I need to find it soon” said eunji walking up the stairs cheerfully.

What she didn’t know is there someone who watch silently while she makes her way upstair. Those bright red eyes, those eyes who will never forget how beautiful she was. How beautiful saehna was.

Hello Annyeong Aloha~

I know you guys probably want to kill me now cause i didn't upload for ages. I'm really sorry guys, i was quit for my job and i was busy too find a new job and then i found a new job. wish me luck in my new job so i can update frequently.

I'm really thankfull to all of my subribers who didn't leave me *sob* i will try harder to improve this story and update as quick as possible.

Kamsahamnida. @hiieka