Chapter VIII : Family

The Long Lost Descendants

Tao suddenly run toward you and hugged you tightly, then the rest follow what tao did, and suddenly your in the middle of a group hug.

“we’ll love you princess”


And you smile hearing those sweet words that comes from their heart.

The next day you wake up with a light headeache and you groaned when you feel the pain.

“arghhh..” lay which is sleep in the sofa near your bed rushed to your side he put his arm in your forehead like he usually do and light begin to appear and slowly you feel a lot better.

“thank you lay oppa” you said and smiled weakly to him.

After hearing your voice the other began to wake up one by one, then in a sleepy they said good morning to you. They head to their own room to take a bath and prepare theirself. The last one to leave your room it’s chen, he walk towards you and ruffle your hair and smile sweetly to you.

“go take a bath and change, I’ll pick you up for breakfast” chen said

“can I see seungyoon today oppa?” she said whispering

“of course you can” then chen leave the room.

You take a bath in a tub fill with warm water, you feel relaxed after all the things that happen to you, you remember your dad and mom, tears begin to appear in your eyes, you cried.

Meanwhile the guys, king and queen and your brother in the dining room hears your muffled cries because of their sharp hearing. They silently feel sad and pray for your parents.

Actually your parents has been buried with a proper burial an given the tittle of the greatest king and queen of all time in crystal planet. But they didn’t tell you yet, because of your condition.

After you got changed you hear someone knock on your door. From the mirror you see chanyeol peeked through the door

“are you ready saehna? Let’s eat breakfast and meet your brother” said chanyeol smiling you can see his dimple appearing.

Saehna follow closely behind chanyeol and when she gets into the dining area she feels everyone gaze land on her, she feels akward and a bit scared so she looks down but the sound of her brother cries makes her looks up. And when she looks up she can see all of them smile warmly at her, and she saw her brother being lulled by a geogeous woman which is the queen, she starred awed at the sight that she will be living with all of these people.

“welcome to the family saehna” said the king while approached her and lead her to her seat.

She smiled remembering what is a family like and she feel warm washed all over her entire being.

 

 

Hello, I'm back with a short update and i'm terribly sorry for that :(

I wasn't able to update frequently until the end of this month i think :( it's been a hectic week for me. well, i'm working in  finance section in my company.

so,it's going to be the end of june, and  i need to finish the monthly report, the invoice for employees salary etc.

I think starting from July, i'll be able to update frequently in this story so please keep wait for my update  and do comment, i'll reply as soon as possible.

thank you so much I love you guys *bow* kekeke~^^

@hiieka