Chapter 22 : Her Memories/1

The Long Lost Descendants

Flashback Memories
"Saehna keep running don't look back"


I was so terrified, I don't know where to go, mom only said I need to run keep seungyoon safe and never look back.


So I keep running and running without looking back just as my mom told me to. Until I manage to gets to the deepest part of the forest, I thought me and seungyoon will be safe until those scary looking man capture us.


"I'm sorry mom I failed you, I can't protect seungyoon" that was my last thought before the darkness took me away.


I trash in my bed trying to run away from the darkness that's trying to engulf me and seungyoon. It keeps playing over and over again how I get capture by those men. My heart hurts, even in my unconscious mind I know that night I loose both of my parents, I can feel it, and it pained me how they sacrife their life's to protect me and seungyoon and I failed them. I was afraid to open my eyes, to face the reality that I might loose seungyoon.


But while I keep running, I hear those voices. I don't know who's that voice belong too, there's too many of them but oddly their voice calm me and yet it sound desperate. 


"Saehna, love, wake up please, wake up for us" the first voice said


I can't. I'm afraid. What if I'm wake up then seungyoon dissapear? So I just run I can't let this darkness took seungyoon away.


"Please wake up beautiful, we'all going to protect you. We won't let them hurt you anymore"


It's too late, they took my parents away from me!


"Little girl, please wake up they were going to loose it if you don't wake up, seungyoon is safe with us he survive so you need to wake up so you can meet him saehna"


I know this voice! It's uncle yun. Seungyoon is safe, I need to meet him I need to wake up!


Their voice is what keeps me going, I need to meet the person behind those voices who calm me and I need to hold my baby brother. But, I don't know how to wake up from this dark absyss. So I keep running hoping to find a way out.


I keep running until I bump into a warm body, when I look up I found my mom and my dad standing over us and smile warmly at me.


"You've made it princess, I've never been more proud of you" my dad said while hugging me as I was teared up.


"Now that you've made it, you need to be strong mom and your dad can't protect you but we will be on your heart to always guide you. I know my princess it's a strong girl that's how we raised you right? So smile, no more cries and wakes up for your brother, uncle yun and the boys" my mom said to me


"What boys mom? Who are they? I keep hearing their voices when I'm running away" I asked her back


"They were the greatest gift for you,they will love you, protect you and do whatever it takes to makes you happy, one day you'll understand. But in order to do that you need to wake up my dear" my mom said while ruffling my hair


"We will always love you our little princess" both mom and dad said while hugging me.


I jolted awake and found myself shaking so bad and I don't know who but two arms engulf me in a hug and whisper sweet word to calm me.


"You're here love, you'll going to be okay shhh were here to protect you"


And right that instant after hearing his voice my whole being feel calm. I looked up and found the most charming guys I've ever seen and think that he was some sort kind of prince that dad used to tell me when he read fairytale before I'm going to bed. Little did I know, I'm not only have one prince but I'm going to have twelve prince.


After that little exchange, the door burst open and uncle yun walk in and hug me tight. I cried for the first time in my life I cried so hard. I feel glad that uncle yun is here with me he's the only family I have left and the loss of my parents finally settle in so the mixed up feeling makes me cry harder.


"shh saehna your okay now" uncle yun said


"B-bbut uncle my parents their gone now right?" I said brokenly


"They are saehna. But they're on a better place now, and you've still got me and the boys that will care for you and your brother seungyoon that needs your care" he said lowly


I slowly looked up from uncle yun embrace and found twelve pair of sad eyes looking at my direction they give me small smile that show me how broken they are seeing the state I was in, it's like they can feel my pain. 


After I stop crying, they surround my bed and one by one start to touch my forehead with theirs as if they transfer some powers to makes me stronger. Oddly I feel much better after all of them do that I don't know why.


"Uncle... Who are these boys?" I ask timidly 


"They were you're soulmate saehna" uncle yun said while looking warmly at the boys as the boys fixed their gaze on me.


I can't help but blushed, I have soulmate. Not just one, I had twelve soulmate. Wow,just wow.


"You'll understand soon, for now you need to rest and I take you to your brother later" uncle yun said and stand up to leave the room but I held him.


"Don't leave me uncle I'm scared, what if those men will take me again" I said almost teared up at the thought of those men.


"They were not going to take you away. I'll fight for both you and seungyoon if they try to take you away from me" uncle yun said and his gaze hardened I think he was mad.


"I'll leave the boys here I still need to take care of some matters regarding those guys , you and seungyoon so please rest well and I'll come back to take you to seungyoon" uncle yun said warmly and I nod.


After uncle yun left, the boys start taking their places some of them laying on the couch , the floor or the chair near my bed. It makes me fidgeting in my bed having so many people with me in the room. Suddenly a warm hand hold my hand. It feels right, the way he held me makes my heart warm.


"Sleep love, well be right here when you wake up"


And that's exactly it takes to calm me down and makes me sleep. For the first time after that night, I finally feel safe.