Chapter XVI : Appear

The Long Lost Descendants

Previous scene :

“just a bad dream eunji.. bad dreams” said eunji calming herself

Somewhere, someplace, someone look after the dreams

“the time is nearing saehna..”


 

The next morning eunji wake up with a slight headache and panda eyes. She went to her bathroom to prepare for her collage, when she looks into the mirror she finally realized how tired she was.

“urghh that dream seriously make’s me can’t sleep..” said eunji

After preparing breakfast for hee ra and herself, she eat alone in the livingroom while watching spongebob her favourite cartoon all the time.

After she done eating she looks into hee ra room and seing the older still sleeping she decided to leave a note on her bed side table telling her that she headoff to her college.

Eunji walks to the bus stop and then there’s a pair of arms covering her eyes

“Guess who?” said the voice in a cute way

“oh god oppa, don’t act cute like that it grossed me eww, I know it’s you jiyong oppa” said eunji laughing to herself

“you’re no fun eunji” said jiyong pouting

“but it doesn’t suit you oppa, I’m being honest to you right now” said eunji laughing

“you know, I only act cute in front of you can you at least appreciate it” said jiyong sulking to her

“I don’t know what has gotten into you, but stop it oppa, like seriously I like the almighty kwon jiyong more” said eunji smile warmly at him

They got into the bus and head off to their university. Eunji and jiyong went to the same university, but they majoring a different major. For eunji she want to become a doctor and jiyong he takes law as his major.

“see you later oppa” said eunji to jiyong

“take care okay? Don’t do something stupid” said jiyong messing with eunji hair

“I’m not a rascal oppa!” said eunji  pouting and separating their ways.

When eunji step into her class she sat into her usual spot,near the window.

 it’s not like eunji has no friend it just that eunji refuse to get too close with someone, deep down inside she only believes that only three people will stay remain by her side which is happen to be jiyong oppa,ahjumma and hee ra unnie.

The reason why it’s so hard for eunji to actually cares and trust someone is because when she was in the orphanage the woman that took her in is always abusing eunji, she said that taking her into this orphanage was a mistake, and it only bring her badluck.

She grow alone in the orphanage other children always bully her, she used to that. Everymonth there’s always at least two children get adopted, eunji always hoping for herself to get adopted but it never happen, and everytime that didn’t happen the owner always abusing her saying that no one will take her because she only brings bad luck to them. From time to time the need to run away from that orphanage become bigger.

But eunji decided to stay, she needs to atleast finish her highschool before runaway from this orphanage, she takes all the beating, she do chores, she cooks, she get bullied but she remind silent. All those time only jiyong who stay by herself, giving her food when she doesn’t allowed to eat, work part time job with eunji and give his money to her. At first eunji refuse, but then jiyong got mad at her and not speaking to her for a week so she decided to follow what jiyong ask her.

She promised to herself when she finally become a doctor she will pay jiyong back, eventho she knows that jiyong will never accepted it.

She smile bitterly while glancing at the window, when she felt the wind caressing her face. “weird” she tought. But she just smile and lean closer to the window to find herself enjoying the soft wind that blows her hair beautifully.

 

When she didn’t pay attention to the class, there’s an announcement from mrs.Nari saying that there will be a new addition to the class.

Two guys enter the class, and mrs.Nari instruct them to introduce theirself. Eunji was still in her day dreaming state when both of them say their name.

“ Oh Sehun Imnida…”

“Kim Jongin Imnida but you can call me Kai… “

Still, eunji pay no attention. Until Mrs.Nari tell the guy to sit on her left side, and that was when she finally turn around and when their gaze met eunji feel like her world stop moving and she get flashed of memory which is she don’t know belong to who.

 

you accept us right?” said sehun whisper

“Yes I do” you smile at them warmly which makes their heart go warm at the straightforness you gave them, and alson feel glad that you actually accept the fact you’re their soulmates.

“we’ll love you princess”

And you smile hearing those sweet words that comes from their heart.

She snapped from her mind and smile warmly at them, she feels warm when she saw both of the guy smile to her as a returned. She can’t deny that both of the guys are really well built, and handsome, the jongin guy has a darker skin than the sehun guy but both of them equally attractive. She cursed herself when she finally realizing what she’s been thingking of and her face become red because of that.

“what was that I’m thingking about?! Oh my god Eunji!! Get a grip of yourself you pabo!!” said eunji in her mind.

Both sehun and jongin watch amusedly as eunji hitting her head slowly, oh how they missed her only if she knew that.

Eunji start taking notes awkwardly meanwhile both of the guys try to hide their smiles and try not to glance at eunji every now and then.

“Finally my love, we meet again…” Said kai smile contently at your side view

“I missed you so much baby girl, I really want to hug you I wish you remember soon…” said sehun softly smiling when he remember how eunji looks so peacefull and realx under his wind

 


Hallo^^

I'm so sorry for not updating too long. things happen and job got me so busy :( I know that you guys must be losing the feeling of this story, but i would like to inform you guys, that i will not stop this story until it finished, I may take some time to finish it and went for hiatus but i will continue this stories until it finished cause it is my first stories.

eventho there will be no subscriber in the end because i can't frequently update and they were bored when reading this story it's okay as long i get to finish this story.

sorry for typo and grammatical error. so kai and sehun finally appear? things will get intresting, I hope so lol

see you guys in the comment box hihi I talked a lot aren't i? mianhae hehe

thank youuuu

@hiieka