Chapter 20: Another Flashback

The Long Lost Descendants

Previous scene:

She wait for the impact but it never comes, instead of pain she feel herself falling into someone arms and strangely she feels comfortable, she feel the pull again, and because she’s to tired to move she close her eyes and decided to let the fever lull her to sleep, along with this stranger embrace. Kris drove eunji unconscious body to the hospital where yixing working. He touch her forehead and feel the sparks for the first time since forever. He feels happy but worried at the same time. Eunji temparature is raising rapidly, her breath become range. He's scared to lose eunji again he focused on the road and drove faster. " Yixing I'm bringin eunji to your hospital her temperature is raising, I'm worried!" Kris said to their mind link " I'm done with my surgery drove faster. I Already clear my schedule for the next few hours. Be careful kris" yixing replied SEHUN POV I sat with kai in our condo listening to our mind link. Kris hyung is worried I can feel it, heck we are all worried. " Jongin hyung let's go to the hospital" I said " But sehun what if when she woke up she feel overwhelmed by our presence as in me, you ,kris hyung and yixing hyung. Isn't it better for us to just stay here and wait for the hyung?" Jongin respond to sehun " It's better if the both of us is by her side, when she wakes up she will at least know who we are" Giving me a thoughtfull look jongin hyung finally agree with my suggestions. " Hyung, me and sehun are coming in a couple of minutes. If you guys want to see her come to the hospital but you must go before she wakes up" said kai thru their mind link Hearing what their maknae said all the other hyung are finishing their work so they will be able to see saehna for the first time since they lose her. Meanwhile in the hospital, yixing are examining saehna body he touches her forehead and her pulse. She was still unconscious, but he managed to lower her temperature. " Yixing said something will you? You've been examining her since half an hour ago I'm worried here" said kris in urgent voice " Calm down yifan, her temperature is almost back to normal, she just need some rest. She's having fever because she's too tired. I guess our princess overworked herself" said yixing while glancing at saehna sadly And then without a knock ten people bursting thru the door panting, like they were just finishing a marathon. " How is saehna hyung" baekhyun is the fist one to speak " Is she okay?" " Is there something wrong with her?" " Where is she?" Another question follow by the others " shh dont make too much noise " kris said sternly " she's okay now and resting she overworked herself" yixing answer their questions All the guys stop and look sadly at saehna body on the hospital bed, one by one they take a tentative step towards her figure " My love" kyungsoo said " Hey little pie" minseok said " Princess" " sunshine" and another endearments name they had for her When all of them finally sorrounding her being they feel the sparks exploding like a million light shine within them. They feel lounging, content and happiness they didn't feel for a long time since the time before they lose her. one by one they kiss her forehead and hold her hands wantinf to feel close to her again. EUNJI POV Suddenly i feel like I've been engulfe by a warm light. And then strange things happen, I run, I run in what is seems like a beautiful garden sorround by lilly, my favorite flower. " Where am I?" She run until she saw twelve man standing under the biggest tree on the garden smiling to her. They smile so bright that she can't make out their faces but for some uknown reason she feel happy, content and then she smile back and in unison they said, "We miss you love, we miss you saehna" The last thing she remember before opening her eyes " Who is saehna?"

hi guys I know' it's only a short chapter and I haven't been able to update for a long time but I'm not going to abandoned this story. I appreciate those who wait for my update but if you guys feel like this story it's not worth ur time anymore it's okay if you guys stop reading it am at my fault too for haven't been able to update for a long time :) things happen so im really sorry once again :) for the record I'm updating with my phone but the spacing got messed up i dont know why. I try to edit it but it doesnt work I hope you guys will help me because i know u guys will be confuse as to how read with this messed up spacing :( kindly follow my ig : @hiieka