Chapter XI : Blue moon

The Long Lost Descendants

They focused their attention to you again, seeing you sleep so peacefully makes their heart at ease. They were praying that when the time comes for you to be awaken, they hope you will remember the love that exist between you and the guys.

“the love we shared, I know you will always remember it”


 

Tonight the night seems colder than the previous night, suddenly the silent that embraces all of them becomes something comfortable. All of the prince, your uncle yun, the queen and the king sit and watch your figure sleep without feeling the pain.

“boys, lets proceed to the ritual alright? It’s almost midnight and the blue moon is going to show up soon” said uncle yun

One by one the guys give a drop of their blood using a needle to pricked their fingers. Once it’s done, the blood now has fillin the little cup that the queen has prepared beforehand. Slowly the blue moon start to showed up, and your face look more paler than usual,by now your presence already gone the other cant feel any traces of your presence aura so this is the time.

The prince slowly approaches your side

“saehna-ya wake up” said suho rocking her body softly

Saehna open her eyes slowly, “suho oppa?” she said weakly

“ye, saehna can you sit for a while” said suho helping her to sit in the bed and lean on his shoulder

“saehna, I don’t know what will happen after tonight, but I know it’s for your own good, we will meet again” said chen kiss the top of her hand before move to let the other say their goodbye. Saehna weakly look up only to meet suho holding back his tears, in his weak voice eunji asked suho\

“op-oppa waeyo?” saehna asked, with the tender look on his eyes suho answered while remove a strain hair in her face

“gwenchana saehna just listen to what their going to say arraseo hmm?” said suho

“saehna, look at me” said chen while pouting, saehna look back to where chen is holding her hands

“saehna, I don’t know what to said, but let’s meet in the future ara?” chen said beeming at saehna, saehna only smile and nod her head weakly. The rest of the older prince only smiles everytime the younger bid their goodbye to saehna, but kai took it the hardest, when he bid his goodbye he said that he will find her no matter how hard is it, and he begins to cry, kai never cry all this time and seeing her son crying the queen start to tearing up and they both ended up comforting each other.

The last one to say goodbye is kris, he’s holding saehna hand very tightly.

“take care of yourself, be strong, makes sure you always happy no matter what problems waiting ahead of you, enjoy your life, don’t cry, always smile no matter how harsh the world treat you, remember that someday, somehow we will get you back, we always stay in your side and protect you. Don’t forget us na-ya.. ara?” kris said and kiss the top of her head.

The queen and the king give you a warm hug, you don’t exactly now what is happening now, but all you can see is their grieve expression and this warm feeling you get being loved by all of them. Uncle yun come to your side and hug you and let you hold little seungyoon for a while.

“later I will make sure to find you, and take care of yourself I will take care seungyoon and I love you” said uncle yun smiling weakly at her.

“when the times comes, under the shining blue moon, her body will be on her weakness state, then luna will give her blessing, luna will share a life with her, her savior must sacrificed for their loved ones, then she will be born as a different soul with secret lies in her until the times comes and she will remember all the loved they share all the darkness that haunting her dream every night”

This is the time, they thought in their mind. After saehna took a sip of the prince blood, suho rest her again on the bed and kiss her forehead. She feel weak and strong at the same time. It feels like the air that usually suffocated her suddenly makes her feel comfortable, she feels light, all the pain that she feels before suddenly disappear, it was like someone sings her to sleep, there’s this soothing melody that she hear that makes her want to close her eyes. She doesn’t know what happening to her right now, but she know for sure she has family now, they will protect her, she trust them, she feels safe now, finally she feels that secure feeling again, the feeling being loved by other people.

The princes, watch slowly as saehna slowly close her eyes, and the blue light appear from her entire body and slowly embracing her petite body, slowly, until her body fully disappear. The prince tried hard not to cry, but when your body disappear in front of their eyes, they can’t hold it back, they cry, they lost someone really important for them all, eventho they will meet her again, but they also feel insecurities, they afraid they can’t find you, and something bad will happen to you again. The queen hug all her son, comforting all the prince saying that everything will be okay, saehna will come back, you guys will find her.

Uncle yun who’s been watching the scenes silently, open the door then look up through the window, seeing the blue moon shone bright in the darkest sky.

“I’ll find you, I’ll take care of your brother just as I promise to your parents. Be safe until we find you na-ya~”   uncle yun pray in his heart.

 

Hai^^

Chapter Eleven is up!  I hope you guys enjoy reading it, cause judging by the lack comment from you guys, i guess you guys seems like not really interested in my stories anymore, i'm really sorry if i'm a bad writer, or my grammar is really bad, i'm so sorry, should i stop writing this stories? please give your honest opinion.

 

Thank you~

@hiieka