Chapter III : Find The Cure

The Long Lost Descendants

Previous Scene :

“you ready guys?” said uncle yun when he’s done casting a spell and a portal open in front of their eyes

They just nod and step into the portal.

“we will save you princess” they said in their own mind.


After they arrived at the crystal palace, all the people bow politely to them as they entering the main gate of the palace with you in kris arms.

Just when they almost reach your bedroom that has been prepared by the maid in the palce, you start whimpering again and moving in kris arm, you got a fever too.

“Hyung she’s awake!! Her body burning I can feel it!! What to do hyung?!” kris said

Uncle yun rushed to your side “Calm down kris, take her to her bedroom first. And you xiumin bring seungyoon to your mom and ask her to changes his clothes before he gets fever too”

Xiumin just nodded at your uncle and start to walk to the directions of her mother room.

“it hurts..” you said faintly

The other stared at your pain expression and they feel their heart shattering in pieces.

After they got into you prepared room, kris laid you down gently on the bed.

“call the palace healer, call your parents and bring the maid to changes her clothes, luhan put her to sleep first, call the other prin..”

“we got it hyung” they said in unison as one by one leave your room to do what your uncle tell them,

“well they were fast, look you need to wake up saehna, your prince really love you” said your uncle and smile to you bitterly seeing your state that looks miserable with pain written all over your face.

Meanwhile luhan hold your hand, and your hair. Soothing you with his spell and you finally sleep again.

After the queen and king arrived, the maids already changes your clothes and all the prince are by your side. Kai,tao,sehun,D.O,baekhyun chanyeol already in their breaking states, they try to hold their tears the first time seeing you sleep so peacefully but your face written with all the pain.

“she’s really beautiful, she will become a georgous lady when she grow up, lucky you guys going to have her as a mate” said the king try to cheer up the prince.

But the prince only nod and smile bitterly to their father remark, it makes their heart clenched seeing your condition, it makes them realize that they need to be more powerfull to be able to protect you in the future later.

“so what happen with her?” ask your uncle to one of the healer

“we don’t know exactly what happened, her body system are okay I don’t think it’s something that we can cure” said the healer.

“what are you talking about?! You need to save her!!” said d.o panicking

“it’s not like that prince d.o, what I mean is that I don’t think it can heal by a medicine, I think it’s something with magic involving.”

“okay,relax my son, she will wake up I’m sure” said the queen hugging her prince

“now, I’m going to find something to solved this matter, I need to do with your father, we need to read a lot of magic history to know what has gotten into her. If you guys want to stay then you can stay, I’ll take my leave now” said your uncle as he walked along the king.

Being the oldest, xiumin, kris, luhan,lay, chen decided to help their father and your uncle. But before they leave your side they kissed your forehead and whisper sweet thing in your ear in hoping for you to be able wake up and be with them.

Just when it’s luhan turn to kissed you, you stir in your sleep and start to whimpering in pain again, luhan try to lulled you and calm you down while you keep screaming that it hurts.

It pained all the prince including the quuen, king , and your uncle. After several minutes, finally you began to calm and luhan put you under spell again.

“lu-ge you better stay with her in case she wakes up and feel the pain again, I can’t bear seeing her In that state it’s better for her to just sleep for now.” Said xiumin sadly

“I agree with you xiumin, I’ll take luhan place and help you guys find the solution” said suho as he standing up walking towards his parents, your uncle and brother

Luhan just nod and stay at by your side. Seeing this the king and queen feel touch. They link their arms together as they we’re walking to the oldest place in the palace which is happen to be the library to find the cure your pain.

“they will become a great ruler of our planet, just seeing the amount of love they had for each other makes me can’t stand seeing the hurt in our sons faces everytime they see her in pain. Let’s cure her so our sons will be happy again”

Said the queen to her husband through her mind

“we will my queen”

Said the king smile to his queen,proud of the way she cares for the others specially their sons.

 

 

 

Alohaa~

Chapter 3 is up^^ I'm sorry for the short update, i had a lot of work to do with my client today, so I'm really sorry T_T

the next time I'm updating i makes sure it's longer than this one.

thank you for subscribing my story, i'm trully thankfull.

again, sorry if there's a grammatical error kekeke~

I'll be happy if you put your thoughts on the comment section I'll makes sure to replay it.

thank you guys bye^^

@hiieka