Chapter 23 : Her memories/2

The Long Lost Descendants

That night I sleep peacefully without any nightmare for the first time since that accident. I don't know how it can happen but I'm guessing that it was because one of the boys hold my hand all night long.

When I realize that the sun finally hit my face, I open my eyes slowly and look at my surrounding only to find some of the boys missing and the rest still scattered around sleeping. I look to my right to find one of the boys with tan skin holding my hand.

'He must be the one who hold my hand the entire night' I thought

I try to shake him lightly but he won't budge, he sleeps like the dead. Suddenly someone spoke from the door which caught my attention.

"You know beautiful, jongin is heavy sleeper. No matter how many time you shake him he won't wake up. He sleeps like the dead" he said casually while leaning against the door frame.

After I hear what he said I start giggling lightly, he thought the same thing as me.

"Can you help me move him out? I wanna go to the bathroom" I said shyly to him

He just smile at me and pry jongin off me.
After I come back from the bathroom I found the same person waiting for me. I look into his eyes wondering what's happen, because he looks worried for some reason. Suddenly he grabs my hand and pull me into his hug, and he start crying softly into my shoulder.

"Hey, whats happen? Why are you crying?" I ask softly while touching his hair

"I..I just afraid that I loose you again beautiful. I'm so scared to even think of that, I don't want to loose you ever again" he said

"I'm here now, you won't loose me. You'll keep me safe remember?" I said smiling at him.

 It moved me how this boys that I've never met in my entire life care so much for me. And the amazing thing is that for unknown reason the way his worried about my wellbeing makes my heart flutter. 

He looks at me with those mezmerizing eyes and smile showing his perfect little dimple to me. 

"I promise you. Nothing will happen to you. Me and the rest of the boys will protect you" he said firmly.

I just nod my head and smile at him. It was his promise to keep and for me to concvinced myself that as long as they're here, I'm safe. 

"Do you want to go downstairs? I can take you to our palace garden. You'll love it and it will take your mind out of this mess for awhile" he offers me.

I always love flower, that's why my dad always take me to the local park around our house so I can play with the flowers and the kid around there. Suddenly the thought of my dad makes my heart aches, if its not because he's holding my hand tight I probably burst into tears. I eagerly nod at him and he leads me slowly downstairs. He was so tall, I don't know how old is he but he seems older by a couple years from me. He takes his steps carefully as if to make sure that I won't fall from the stairs.

The entire time he leads me, I was looking down at my own step to prevent myself from tripping the stairs as I could be clumsy at times. So when he said were here, I finally look up and I can't help but feels amaze at how beautiful the garden in front of me. It has variety of flower, from rose, lilly and so many more. The beautiful garden is surround by a big tree that makes it look like a circle with the flower in it. It feels like your own private garden.

"It's beautiful" I said slowly 

"It is .." He said while staring at me and I can't help but feels my cheek turn into crimson red at what he said.

"Come..." He said while taking my hand to his and leads me to the center of the garden. There is this big oak tree in the middle of the garden that looks old but it has strong branch. There were two pairs of beautiful swings that hanging side by side on the tree. He sit me down on one of the swings and he goes to the other swings to sit.

"So, what is your name?" I ask him slowly while moving my swings slowly.

"Minseok. Kim minseok. And if you're wondering I'm the oldest from all of the boys" he said

Ah, that's why he looks so mature, I thought to myself.

"What happen with me now?" I ask him slowly. I don't know why I ask such a dumb question to him but I can't help wondering what will happen to me and my baby brother now.

"You'll be fine. Your uncle, me and the rest of the boys will protect the both of you. There's no harm that I will let get close to you, I promise you" he said firmly as if telling me to keep faith in him and of course, I do. 

"How about the soulmate thing that uncle yun told me?" I ask again.

Suddenly I found him kneeling in front of me, his right hand touching my cheek, and I feel it. My heart stirs by the simple touch of his hand, it beats faster and I feel warm spreading on my chest.

"Did you feel it saehna? The fluttering feeling, the spark whenever I touch you?" He ask me softly. I nod my head telling him that I feel  it too.

"A soulmate is your other half. He/she can't live without the other half which is their soulmate. A soulmate is one destined to be with us by our creator. We complete each other perfectly. But, we can never be soulmate if we never meet before. Somehow the person who is destined to be our soulmate must've been bump with each other unconditionally. So that their fate somehow connected. Their soul intertwined. Just like your soul with our souls." He said. 

I think by the look on his face, I must pretty dumbstruck that he suddenly start laughing. I mean, you don't really get the knowledge of soulmate that instant.

"Yah! Don't laugh at me" I whine at him

"Your face! It was so funny" he said while still laughing at me

After he calms down he takes my hand and hold it tightly.

"You don't have to understand it now, but one things for sure, I love you beautiful, we all do. Shall we get inside?" He ask me while leaning to kiss my forehead and I couldn't be more happier I wish time will stop just to be able to be with my family, this is home I thought.

After our walk in the garden, we get inside to find the rest of the boys in  the living room, looking annoyed.

"Yah! Minseok hyung ! Why did you take her without notified us before? We were worried sick ! Only to find you act lovey dove with her in the garden" one of the boys with the most beautiful eyes pouting at us.

"I'm your hyung dont yell at me! Saehna need to take a fresh air so I take her our to our garden, and I tried to wake you guys up but you won't budge!" Minseok whack the boys head.

Seeing their interaction I can't help but smile at how funny the two of them looks like. When I stop giggling I found the boys smile warmly at me and I can't help to blush. Suddenly I feel like someone knock me the air in my lungs. It makes me fall to the floor and one of the guys catch me before my head hit the floor. 

I cough so hard, it hurts. When I look up at my hand I found blood in it. I feel terror seeping thru all my body. The last thing I heard before I black out is the panic voices of the boys and my uncle move me to his arm and run to my room.
 
What happen with me? 

Author note : 

In order for you guys to understand more about saehna/eunji character in the past I decided to to make it a couple chapters. I hope you guys are okay with it^^ and also, I don't want to rush thing so it probably take a few more chapters. Hope you guys enjoy it.