Tiffany POV + Taeyeon POV

All My love for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany POV



I can't believe this popular girl sleeping on my lab .

I look at her baby face ..her eyes ..her nose ...her lip ...oh my god .It's just so beautiful .

My friend had told me about you ..Taeyeon. 

You have a baby face and still act like a kid.

But you made a lot of boy broken heart for you. you're not good kid Taeyeon. And I  can't believe that you were talking to me first. what I heard from my friend who have a crush on you. She said you barely talk to other first. I really feel special when you try to talk to me. Tiffany whispers to Taeyeon who still faint.

'You know what Taeyeon ...I really-' Taeyeon suddenly awake.

"agh my head ....." Taeyeon hit her head a few time. so I hit her hand . She's looking at me with pain in her eyes.

"Why did you hit me ...?? "She pouts like kid. damn, She is cute overload. 

"Because I don't want you to hit your head " I smiled at her. She sits up and closes her eye for a moment. Did she want to faint again? 

"Are you ok ??" I taped her shoulder to get her attention .

"I'm fine ...and what happened to me ??" She asked and still closed her eye .

"Someone push you so hard and...then...you fell and ..your head hit the ground..and ...BANG..after that you fainted " she started to open her eye and look into my eyes. I feel uneasy when she just stares straight into my eyes. 

"So...where is my sister ??" She asked me and look around .

"there...see?" Still kid who scared to lost her parents . I giggled at how cute when she saw her sister and start to smile . 

"Woo woo laughs at me because I'm faint ??" She sounds annoyed 

" no no you're just so cute " my face getting hot and red even I'm still in Ice skate place .

"ohhhh thank ..so let's join them " she's sound happily again. 

"Are you ready ?" Her sister come towards us.

"NO" she was happy and now look sad ?.

"No what?" I asked her 

" I don't know how to ride this " I chuckled at her cuteness. 

" ok come with me " I held my hand out to let her hold my hand to support her from slipping . Is she going to reject me ?? Noooo Kim Taeyeon .

if you going to reject me ,I'll never talk to you again .

Kim Taeyeon Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!!! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TAEYEON POV


 

I feel someone play with my hair softly and told me something. But I don't know what that person talk about . Now I'm feeling really comfortable and I just want to stay like this . Also, I want to know who can make me feel like this. So I decided to wake up when I open my eye .... it was Tiffany. How come ....and. I was sleeping on her lap? Oh my god. Suddenly my head started to hurt so bad.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter