what should i do

All My love for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany arrived Home But when she enter her home ,it’s look Quiet .


he must be at his office ….seriously what happened with dad– Tiffany


As Tiffany go up stair and find his dad office ,she can’t help but feel nervous.

She now infront of her dad office and her hand is sweaty . she hope everything is ok.






*knock* *knock*





“COME IN”

she went in and she feel more nervous and scared because the room is little dark .He only open lamp on his table it’s make everything else look dark only bright at his table .
she only see her dad face and table also chair infront of him wait for her to sit on.


Tiffany POV


“sit here “he point to chair and he look serious …what wrong with him .

“naee “  as I sat down I look at him .


“what are you doing nowadays ? “


“Study “ that all for my answer .Does he even care for me ? he only care about his work .


“study ? hmm.. now do you have any boyfriend ? “seriously why he asked about it. this morning is already enough for me to have headace and now he also being like this .


“NO “  actually I didn’t lie him ..i really don’t have boyfriend .




when I grew up and study in high school my mom and my dad told me that I need to tell them if I have boyfriend . when I was nickhun girlfriend every member of my family know him because I love him so much that I don’t want to hide my relationship with him But after I broke up with him my world have been change even I had another boyfriend after him but I never told my family , I don’t want them to think a lot .



“how about girlfriend ? don’t lie me tell me”

“….girlfriend ...? are you kidding me ? “ suddenly I remember Taeyeon name but We are secret couple after all . it’s  nothing !


“look by yourself “ 

he throw a bunch of photo all over table make me shock .
what make me shock even more is person in photo .
Did he rent someone to follow me ? oh my god follow his own daughter .


“DAD what a Joke is this “ After  I look all of photo ,I throw it back .

“you seem weird nowadays I just make sure that you are safe “ I cross my arm because this is too much .



“wow dad I can’t believe you , why are you suddenly care about me ?”


“Your mom just call me, she want me to take a good care of you “


“huh what wrong with mom ? ‘  why mom call him but not me ?


“listen to me she is sick “ he look serious ,it make me worry about mom. I miss her.


“what happened ? “ my face tell it all that I’m worry .


“I don’t know too , dad also  asked your mom but she didn’t tell dad , she only said she ok …she just want me to take a good care of you “


“Dadddddddddd take a good care of me that it doesn’t mean you need to rent someone to follow me I don’t like it …”


“ahhh about it you didn’t tell me yet what your relationship with this girl “ now I’m damn nervous should I tell him the true or not .



“she is my friend ..nothing more “ he raise his eyebrows ,he doesn’t believe me .

“then what’s her name ? “ he look at me and smile ? it doesn’t feel right when he smile .

“ do I need to tell ,dad ? “

“yeah I want to know your friend so you need to tell me “

“err…Kim…..”  I bite my lip , I hope I don’t get her in trouble  “….Tae..Yeon “


“ok so Kim Taeyeon is your friend ? nice name but you two hug each other that close and smile sweetly at each other……. also kiss…? is that a friend ?  “ he smirk .

“what are you mean dad “  he show a photo in his phone to me . my jaw drop . how can he….


in the picture there were me and taeyeon …she hug me so my face didn’t show at all but,….she kiss my head…what? when was this …ohh it was this morning no wonder  he called me home …..why I don’t know she kiss me … I only remember she kiss my lip ..oh my god …I’m blushed right now ..thank my dad he only open his lamp  so he don’t know that I’m blushed .


“still friend ? “

“yes she is my friend ,that time she just comfort me ,Jessica sometime also do like this to me “


“hmm ok ok up to you “


“if dad already done with your question I will leave “ I get up from seat and walk to the door …


“hmm ok get rest at your room ..i hope to meet this girl Kim taeyeon someday “  maybe I won’t let that happen.





I lay on my pink bed . I feel so tired today . I want to sleep .

but what am I going to do with taeyeon …………













*Beep*



my phone light up my room , I pick it up. I sigh because Taeyeon is message me .


from : Kid Tae
are you ok ?  ..i hope you ok ..don’t think a lot :*


how can she still being sweet like this after what I done to her ….. Tae …I’m sorry

to : kid Tae
yeah I’m alright ..i just want to get some sleep

from: kid Tae
ok good night …sleep well



sLeep in afternoon is not me but today is not like another days. I need to sleep .






-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the morning , the first thing that Girl on her big  bed want to do is eat something right now .

she get up and wash herself ,she went straight to kitchen . she grab some Bread and drink milk to fill her stomach before go to school for her extra class which some of student study to prepare for next grade includin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter